1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Which is your favorite concert stage design ?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Torigoya-San, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Out of all their tours and birthday lives, which concert do you think has the best, most creative stage design ? And which is your personal fave ? For me, of all that I have seen so far, it is really hard to choose as I really like all their shows that they did. I think that in terms of big screen design, the 5th birthday live is one of my favorites, although the stage lighting makes the stage darker and thus not as visible as you would like. I also like the 2016 summer tour as the open air concept as it makes the stage and them more visible. The other more unique designs I have seen are perhaps the christmas and halloween concepts.

Personally, I feel that the open air concepts provide brighter visibility of them performing, and they also seem to perform more enthisiastically as can be seen in the 2015 and 2016 summer tours, but the indoor performances provide a more sheltered and protective feel from the rain and other elements.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Which ones pictures/video you suggest me check?

Are you self at disco out? Me not, try plaing soccer or something else...

Almost get put agree or like... so nice, thanks!

3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Base on my own experiences 5th bday live is my favorite , meiji jingu summer tour is awesome too , but i just hate the summer tho , even i come from country who doesnt have winter season rofl .

The stage is dark , but for me when you watch 35k people holding a penlight and chanting it just very an awesome moment .

For a little comparison , i watch them sang nandome no aozora ka both on indoor area ( 2016 christmas party ) and outdoor area ( 2017 summer tour day 2 ) which on that day it come as 2nd or 3rd song ( sorry i cant remember it corectly ) for the 1st gen i after we got 3rd gen and 2nd gen session first , and it comes when sun not yet totally dissapeared , the blue pen lights its not as beautifull when you watch it in indoor area.

15k blue penlights ( 55k on tokyo dome lol ) + ikuchan singing nandome , would be the one of best moment you’ll have.

well , 35k green penlight + nanami singing sayoimi was on the same lv (or above maybe lol) too tho , but it never cant be repeated since she’s allready left the showbiz world