Which milestone will be reached first?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Takoyama, Mar 16, 2015.

?

Which milestone will be reached first?

1. Million single sales

12.0%
  2. Tokyo Dome concert

16.0%
  3. 46 active members

5.3%
  4. Kōhaku Uta Gassen appearance

66.7%
  1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

There's no denying Nogizaka's rise in popularity. Which major milestone do you feel is next for the group?

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I honestly thought that both Uta Gassen and one million sales will be reached in the same year

3. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I was on the fence for Tokyo Dome or 46 members.
    So I went with Tokyo Dome.

If Inochi wa Utsukushii didn't reach at least 800k, I don't think they'll reach million this year.

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm not very optimistic over Innochi sales. No doubt it will surpass Nandome, but don't think it will have such a huge jump. If it can reach 500K first day it will be very good as it will be their biggest jump so far.
    On the topic, I think Kouhaku or Tokyo dome will be likely first.

5. Tammy

Tammy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Twitter:
    ReikaFangirl
    I think it's gonna be Kohaku..with Nogi's sales and popularity, they deserves to appear on Kouhaku this year (even, i think, last year). Early this year, Nogi had clearly stated to public that their goal this year is Kouhaku.

46 active members : Hmmm..maybe not this year. The 2nd gen members (except Miona) still need more attention from Sony.

Tokyo Dome Concert : How many capacity does Tokyo Dome has? I hope Nogi will be able to hold their 5th or 6th anniversary concert there..

Million Single sales : IMPOSSIBLE. Even any 48 sister group can't achieve it. AKB48 can achieve it because they has 300+ girls (from AKB itself, SKE, NMB, HKT) to sell HS tickets. And Nogi Only has less than 40 members. I think if Nogi can sell more than any 48 sister groups, it's a good achievement.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, the million is out of their reach. Doesn't mean they can't be extremelly succesful (600k is A LOT).

I think they'll get to go to Tokyo Dome for their next anniversary.
    I'm not so sure about Kohaku, since last year it looked like a given and... :/

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Nogi needs way more members if they want to reach the million!

I voted for Kohaku, 2015 is their year!

8. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I think they already hit exactly 46 members in 2013 before Secchan and Yukina graduated? Unless you mean excluding kenkyuusei?

1 million I don't think can be done without sister groups really :/

I voted for Kouhaku - i think they could fill Tokyo Dome for their Summer tour, but they might want to hold off until 4th Anniversary so it has more meaning. Also I dunno how easy it is to use Tokyo Dome for concerts in summer as there's baseball games on every week. The schedule on the Tokyo Dome website looks pretty packed...

However I see no reason why no Kouhaku this year, I wouldn't be surprised tbh if SKE or HKT got dropped and Nogizaka is invited instead, as long as there's no new scandals this year...

9. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

I voted for Kouhaku. Million sales is way out of reach when they haven't even hit 700k yet, while 2nd gen needs more promoting before new members are added. I'd be surprised if a lot of 2nd gen don't quit this year if things go the same. I was thinking about Tokyo Dome, but maybe next year for 4th anniversary?

10. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Kouhaku for end of 2015 and Tokyo Dome for 4th Anni Bday live :D
    So kouhaku first :p

Nogi should be up there enough to receive an invite this year~

11. ET920

ET920 Member

They were supposed to appear on Kouhaku in 2014, but someone from management leaked the information and they got punished for that. Depends on whether NHK thinks they have already cleaned themselves.

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Oh is it? I thought it was more that AKS traded 46 for HKT48 one year so that they could have ALL48 on at least one Kouhaku program.

But I cast my vote for the million seller. Not because I think it's possible, but what I'm hopeful for, haha.

13. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Is that true or is it just a rumour? I didn't hear anything like that o_O

14. edgy_heaven

edgy_heaven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I think kouhaku is the most feasible target for this year

and maybe nogi should has sousenkyo to reach 1million sale, sousen cd sell would be really promising (maybe near 1 million)

15. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Nooo they don't need to! Lol. Or at least I'm hoping they don't.

They should keep their pure pure image and never implement a SSK

16. ET920

ET920 Member

I'm sure someone from NHK would say "We've decided to remove Ngzk46 from our list because management fucked up". They are Japanese, they aren't likely to ever say something like that. News articles say they were on the list that was leaked, but they were removed because two days before they had reports of minors drinking alcohol again, building up from Sayurin's scandal. I go with the very first explanations they gave. Considering how careful NHK is about keeping their list secret, I wouldn't be surprised if they were dropped because of that.

17. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

if nogi brings in a 3rd gen and starts pushing 2nd and 3rd gens quite heavily, i think they could break a million someday. either that, or have a single with like 20 days of handshakes so you can milk the top senbatsu members for everything they're worth :^^;:

18. Tammy

Tammy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Twitter:
    ReikaFangirl
    I don't like the idea of SSK. So I hope Nogi won't hold this event. Maybe it can make Nogi sell 600K-700K for 1st week. But, it really makes Nogi a money machine. Fans buy many CDs to support to support their oshi. But, I think I'll cange my mind if there are some regulations changes like 1 fan 1 vote, or there's limitation in vote number that a fan can give (which is impossible, I think).

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It wasn't a leak. NHK themselves announced that Nogizaka, among a few other groups, were shortlisted for participation. Because you might wonder if HKT was shortlisted, the answer is no, they weren't.

20. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Tokyo dome might happen at summer tour but 4th anniversary concert is more likely.

Million selling single is still quite some distance away. Nogizaka might hit a tipping point but I don't think it will happen this year (if ever).

Kouhaku uta gassen is likely this year but won't happen until December so it depends on whether one of the other things comes this year.

46 members is the MOST likely IMO. Aside from the fact that there has already been a time with exactly 46 members (albeit brief) they announced a new member audition at seibu dome- whether this is for 3rd gen or sister group remains to be seen but I think it is quite likely we will have 46 or more members by the end of the year.