1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Which song is the most "NMB48" to you?

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by junjou19, Nov 3, 2014.

?

Which song is the most "NMB48" to you?

1. HA!

46.4%
  2. Teppen Tottande

19.6%
  3. NMB48

1.0%
  4. Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo

8.2%
  5. Kamonegix

10.3%
  6. Other (specify in comments)

14.4%
  1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Which NMB song most embodies the group in your opinion?

2. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

For me, it's always "Seishun no Laptime".

3. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    HA! or Kamonegix; something aggressive, sexy, sharp.

ZKS is an important song as well, but other one that wasn't included (and is really meaningful) is 12/31

4. Nagewaza

Nagewaza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabushitashu
    Definitely sitting on the fence for this one.
    I've been asking myself this question for awhile now, and I simply can't decide.

That said though, where's Nandeyanen Idol? ><

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Seishun no Laptime is THE NMB song period, it not being in the poll is just LOL

6. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oh yeah I was gonna put Seishun no lap time and then I forgot

I really an getting old

I don't really see 12/31 and Nandeyan Idol as being able to compete with some of the others, but they are meaningful.

7. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Either HA! or Nandeyanen Idol. Or maybe Teppen Tottande. A song that has a stark Kansai/Osaka influence. Nandeyanen covers the MC and comedy aspect of NMB, while HA! and Teppen cover the cool, maybe a bit gaudy Osaka flavor NMB is embroidered with.

8. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    When HA! was performed at this year's 200 best set list it started with such a bang it made me sit back and think "yep, those are the osaka-girls." Just plain awesome.

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    It is "the" NMB song just because it was the first one they ever recorded. If Rashikunai was the first one, we'd say that it's "the" NMB song. I'm not dissing the song, it's actually one of my favorite songs of all time. I just think that any other 48 group could sing it and it would suit them just fine. But I agree that it should definitely be in the poll.:^^;:
    Now Nandeyanen, Idol is THE absolute most NMBesque song ever to me. Kansai-ben+humor+that je-ne-sais-quoi NMB has=WIN.

10. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

That's my vote as well. It has such an iconic sound and style and captures everything that NMB is about. Seishun no Laptime is great but its a tad generic in terms of its style.

11. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Nandeyanen Idol is definitely the most iconic NMB song for me. It has manzai, the lyrics are fun and playful and it pokes fun at the concept behind an idol as well and I think that's really cool.

HA! and Teppen Tottande are also pretty representative of NMB as well. And like people said, SeiLap is a great song and reminds me of NMB also but it's just a good idol song rather than being sorely an NMB song. I'd say the same for Mikazuki no Senaka as well, which is another song I associate strongly with NMB as it's the first gen song but is also another idol song and doesn't have any distinct NMB characteristics.

12. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

my vote is a bit out there but i think junjou U-19 is one of the most distinctly NMB songs out there. it's sassy, flirty, a bit suggestive, the dance performance has a killer stunt, and the blatant reference to iron panties is so perfectly tongue in cheek that it will forever be a favorite for me :D

13. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    to me it's teppen tottande. they are stating they are gonna be number one and they aren't gonna stop until they get there.

14. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I think anything that has that strong mix of Kansai + humor + awesome smexy aggressiveness is really "NMB".

That basically means Nanyaden, HA!, or Teppen [hehe]

15. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I think there are some meaningful songs like 12/31 or Seishun Lap Time that of course represent the group, but I voted for HA! because I think that it's a song that only NMB could properly pull off, with all its flamboyance and cheekiness. Nandeyanen Idol is also a song that I feel only NMB could properly perform.

16. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i wanted to say rashikunai for the irony

probably the loveliest pun

17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    PEAK is THE NMB song. Everything about it is just perfect! I absolutely love how the lines was divided in the song and the song overall is really balanced. Nagichan/Shuuchan and Fuuchan/MiruMiru is both two really solid duo and the harmony between the two pairs is really good. Like Rashikunai have such a good start due to that. SayaMilky always felt weird to me because Sayanee's voice always ended up overpowering Milky's voice(tbh even Tomochin's voice got deleted by Sayanee+Yui combo during the chorus in the latest team surprise video).
    Peak is also the song that gave me confident in Fuuchan/MiruMiru combo. The lineup as a whole is also really good. Replace Nana,Umechan,Churi in the future with Aika,Haru+ another kenkyuusei(prefered Chiho,Yuumin) or just go with Riichan/Murokana and you have solid lineup for the next 2-3 years for this song.
    NMB songs as a whole have a really different feels than usual without SayaMilky in the lineup.
    Nandeyanen Idol and Fuyushogun no Regret also feels really NMB to me.
    Seishun no Lap Time #1

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It's gotta be Seishun no Laptime or Nandeyanen Idol for me. Surprised the former was not included in the list xD

19. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    THIS YES!
    For my typical NMB is: Nandeyanen, Idol and HA!

20. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    I agree, the NMB “hymns" are Nandeyanen, Idol & Teppen Tottande. These are the most Namba songs, you can feel the swag and power of NMB48. ❤❤
    When I'm listening to these songs I can feel so much passion for NMB, and make me feel proud of being their fan haha ( / u \ ) ❤