1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Who do you think will be Captain?

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by YuNcHuNsA, Mar 20, 2016.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    my vote goes to Moriya Akane. Suzumoto Miyu as alternate ... i wish Suzumoto change her harstyle [hehe]

And no need to follow NMB. Leave Yuuka-sama, she already rich and most popular member so far. i'd love to she her as front member without Captain status ;)

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@Generic_User
    Ahh, leadership issue.
    This is back to girl real personality behind the scene. Some could be Natural leader, while some other grow when given the responsibilities.
    And given our lack of information source apart from Keyakitte Kakenai and member blog, Let's trust on Management who have better eyes than us.

3. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I'm vote for yuuka-sama, actually back row members have a captain aura like oda nana and saito fuyuka but since a captain position must be stable member in senbatsu so I'm goes to yuuka.:)

4. skullhoof

skullhoof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    omorimiyuu
    Anyway regarding the most popular member, nothing is settle yet as the group has not debuted. They are still growing.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Aye. Going to have to. Don't have anything else. They're in on behind the scenes. I'm sure there are a few members who have already asserted themselves amongst the group. The one most doubtful would be Watanabe Rika; she's the most lost idol I have seen!

As for popular members, I hope their reward is the popularity itself and centering senbatsu, but not captaincy. Let the responsibility rest on the shoulder's of a member who can bridge the gap between the in crowd and the back line.

6. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I don't think NMB's system is easy to follow. I would bet for Risa

7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    sugai sama is the most suited for captain post, but her age quite an obstacle. My second alternative would be yonetani nanami, so young but looks strong

8. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Sugai. When they do the cheering call (I don't know how you call it), she's the one that starts it and she's really good at speaking as well.

9. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    just realized there's another black horse candidate: oda nana.
    sugai-sama described her as everyone's mama loll

10. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    actually she's my 3rd alternative... an Oda leading an oujo sama group with real oujo sama such as akanen and sugai sama sounds interesting!!

11. Maiyanism

Maiyanism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    maiyanism
    Expecting Sugai Yuuka
    Would like Moriya Akane though

12. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Honestly I wouldn't mind if Yuuka and Akanen became co-captains. I can imagine an adorkable pairing like them leading the group together. :XD:
    Screenshot 2016-04-02 at 20.09.13.png

I can also see Miyu leading the group too.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  13. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Uhm i love yuuka-sama so much but i prefer her to be front row member than being a captain.
    Because i see in almost every group that captain seldom get front row position (except sayanee of course)
    Even Yui-han only get like third row position..

So i'll vote for suzumoto miyu :^^;:

14. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^a lot of people would be mad if miyu elected as a captain. Sugai sama is by far the best and also safe choice

15. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    in their interview for girls update, suzumoto and hirate say they don't want there to be a captain.

—ちなみに、キャプテンは決まっているんですか?

鈴本「いや、まだです」

平手「でも、キャプテンがいると、その人任せになっちゃう気がして。最近『急いで急いで』とか『ちゃんとゴミ片付けよう』って、みんなが言い出すようになったじゃない?」

鈴本「そうか。キャプテンを決めると、その人だけが言うようになっちゃうかも」

平手「だから欅坂46は、このままキャプテン不在でいいのかなって気がします。そのほうが、一人ひとりが責任を持ちそうだから」

—そういう話は、メンバーとしたりするんですか?どうしたらいいグループになる、とか。

平手「いや、まだ全員では話せてないです」

鈴本「全員で集まって話すタイミングがなかなか無くて。でも、本当は意見をぶつけあって、けんかになるくらいまで、みんなと話し合いたいです」

平手「私もそう思う。考えてることはみんなそれぞれあると思うから。それを聞いてみんなでまとめて、次の欅坂46につなげられればいいなって」

引用元:UPDATE Girls Vol.3より

very rough translation: basically, they say they are worried that everyone will pass all their responsibilities onto the captain. hirate says she thinks it's good if there isn't a captain because then everyone individually can have responsibility/obligation for the group.

and then the interviewer asks if they've met to talk about these things and they say no, but they both want to. suzumoto says there hasn't been time to, but that she wants everyone to get together to vent their opinions and to argue about the direction of the group. hirate agrees and says that there are a lot of different things everyone is thinking about so she wants to hear everyone's opinions before anything is decided.

from this it sounds like they have a lot of say on the direction of the inner management of the group.

maybe the question shouldn't just be who should be the captain, but if there should be one at all.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^
    more like the latter one prelude the first.
    Reika get appointed as Nogizaka captain after several month of debut, afterall.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

maybe they will decide who the captain will be in their 2nd single senbatsu announcement (similar to Nogizaka46)

18. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    After watching keyakitte eps 28 I've change my mind, for a captain I Will support Oda Nana.

19. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I wonder if management's criteria for keyaki's captain will be the same as nogi's. Nogi's captain isn't someone who lead the group. Her main task is for MC or spokesman. If that's the case then someone who polite and good at talking will be selected.

20. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^if that's the case then only sugai sama and akanen that fits the captain post. Both are mannered women with high society family background and both are already matured mentally
    if I'm not mistaken, sakurai is also an oujo sama, isn't she?