1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Have Chiichan taken a bath with Takamina yet? [hehe]

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    If she hasn't, there's nothing to hold her back. considering that the chance to do it is virtually zero since Takamina graduation. :^^;:
    Maybe she had after Kojimatsuri, nobody knows :D

So, who's next? Myao still look stable I guess. Tanabe? or maybe one of my 3rd gen favourite pair :|

3. Matsui Hikari

I wouldn't be surprised if Suuchan announces her graduation within the next few months. I don't think there's anything left for her in SKE and she's been getting some jobs outside of SKE. If her fans don't power vote her this year for SSK, she's mostly like going to drop out considering how close she was last year.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol I was wondering that as well.

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No guys, Mayuki will be idols forever <3

6. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Okada Ayaka just announced. Another 13th gen...

Absolutely zero reaction from theater audience. Not even an "ehhhh".

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This one actually surprises me.
    She finally ranked last year and the documentary had a lot of focus on her due to her personal story.
    I'd think things were starting to pick up for her, but... :(

I guess being 18 she wants to do other stuff. She's been doing this for almost 6 years.

8. Matsui Hikari

Wow...especially since it was a Team 4 kouen, ouch.

Sakkii might announce her graduation next too. She seems to be the only remaining 13th gen (from those that haven't announced their graduation) to have never been pushed and never ranked.

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is the right time to quit if she wants to quit. Anyway, in terms of being an idol, I feel that she is less passionated about it. Sure, she ranked in the last SSK, but that might be because of the documentary. I think she knows it too.
    As for Saki, I can imagine her being a theater girl. I think she still has the passion for it. Also she is 20yrs old next June, so a tiny bit past the ideal time if she wants to graduate.
    I'm sad, but not really surprised by the announcement.

10. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Kitazawa Saki is a high possibility, she is a rather shy member and despite being attractive/having a nice voice, she has a very withdrawn vibe (kinda reminds me of Nonaka Misato's case years ago, minus the mini push)

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I hope Saki doesn't announce graduation ._. She has a nice voice and she performs well... So many theater girls leave nowadays, 1/3 of the girls who were in the Boku no Taiyou revival have announced grad. and that was the only stage I enjoyed watching in the past year :/ I don't want more theater girls to leave ._. even though I understand their reasons. anyway I'm not really surprised about Okada Ayaka, somehow I kinda expected it, even though she ranked.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Tbh I never kinda really felt this girls presence...Anyways ostsukare.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

13. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

How I already wrote in Ayaka thread I think management should do something for stop this tremendous trend. We keep losing important members. And fans too..
    Ayaka was gold in theatre, like Mariyannu..

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just went to this page: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Members

Here's a list of the current AKB members from 1st-15th gen + draft (not counting 16th gen) - including original AKB members who transfer to other groups, not counting members who announced graduation.

AKB48 Members:

1st gen: Minegishi Minami (1)
    2nd gen: /
    3rd gen: Kashiwagi Yuki, Tanabe Miku, Watanabe Mayu (3)
    4th gen: Oya Shizuka (1)
    5th gen: Kitahara Rie [now NGT], Sashihara Rino [now HKT], Chikano Rina [now JKT], Miyazaki Miho (4)
    6th gen: /
    7th gen: Sato Sumire [now SKE] (1)
    8th gen: /
    9th gen: Oba Mina [now SKE], Shimada Haruka, Takeuchi Miyu, Nakamura Mariko, Yamauchi Suzuran [now SKE], Yokoyama Yui (6)
    10th gen: Abe Maria, Iriyama Anna, Ichikawa Miori [now NMB], Izuta Rina, Kato Rena, Fujita Nana (6)
    11th gen: Kojima Natsuki (1)
    12th gen: Omori Miyu, Sasaki Yukari, Takahashi Juri, Tano Yuka, Muto Tomu (5)
    13th gen: Iwatate Saho, Oshima Ryoka, Kitazawa Saki, Shinozaki Ayana, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu (6)
    14th gen: Okada Nana, Kojima Mako (2)
    15th gen: Ichikawa Manami, Komiyama Haruka, Sato Kiara, Fukuoka Seina, Mukaichi Mion, Yumoto Ami, Okawa Rio, Tatsuya Makiho, Ino Miyabi, Taniguchi Megu (10)
    Draft 1st gen: Kawamoto Saya, Goto Moe, Shimoguchi Hinana, Takita Kayoko (4)
    Draft 2nd gen: Kubo Satone, Chiba Erii, Nishikawa Rei, Nomura Nao, Hiwatashi Yui, Yamabe Ayu (6)

Total: 56 members (49 in AKB, 7 transfer to sister groups)

Some random infos...

Old gens (1st-8th): 10
    Mid-gens (9th-13th): 24
    New gens (14th-draft): 22

Now here's a list of members who announced their graduations but aren't graduated yet...

AKB48 Graduations:

1st gen: Kojima Haruna (1)
    3rd gen: Ota Aika (1)
    4th gen: Nakata Chisato, Fujie Reina (2)
    7th gen: Suzuki Mariya (1)
    13th gen: Aigasa Moe, Umeta Ayano, Okada Ayaka (3)
    14th gen: Nishino Miki (1)
    15th gen: Owada Nana (1)
    Draft 1st gen: Yokoshima Aeri (1)
    Draft 2nd gen: Takahashi Kira (1)

Total: 12 members (10 in AKB, 2 transfer to sister groups)

Some random infos...

Old gens (1st-8th): 5
    Mid-gens (9th-13th): 3 (all from the same gen, 13th gen)
    New gens (14th-draft): 4

That's all. I just feel like making a list LOL it gives an idea of how AKB is, right now. It's kinda sad the amount of graduation announcements lately :/

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Time flies eh?

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The funny thing about the "mid gens" is that the actual mid generation right now is the 15th.
    Excluding grad announced, incoming kennins, transfers and team 8, AKB has 69 members.
    30 older than the 15th gen and 29 newer.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

No Transferred Members and Ma Chia Ling on the list?

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah, I didn't count them because my list was just for original AKB members who debuted with 1st-15th gen + Draft. Of course, AKB has more members (transfer etc.), but I wanted to see the remaining "original" AKB girls XD @kanjo You're right that 14th/15th gen are basically mid-gens if we count team 8 and 16th gen. However, since I don't count team 8 and 16th gen on my list, I decide to consider 14th-15th as new gens LOL they're younger & more "new" than 9th-13th.

Other than team 8 and 16th gen, AKB also has 3 transfer members: Kizaki Yuria, Nakanishi Chiyori, Nozawa Rena. and 1 taiwanese member: Ma Chia Ling. and currently 7 kennins from sister groups (not counting the team 8 kennins). I'm mentioning it here since I didn't count them on the list ^^;

19. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Guess that's what AKB deserves for putting those girls in a single every 2~ years, and once they're in you can barely see them lol.
    But yeah Okada Ayaka's grad announcement is rather surprising. I thought she will be there for another good 3-4 years especially with the ssk and documentary thing

20. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

It is actually great that akb is cleaning out all these dead weight girls who literally do nothing.