1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Suuchan wasn't in Heart Ereki, she was in the undergirls b-side. They are the back row of senbatsu, but so was Yui ever since she got in senbatsu too...

And yeah, like the above poster said, I don't think Lovetan would be leaving until at least Team TII is established. She's still got a ways to go at 18.

I do want Mocchi to get at least a second single before graduating from AKB, though.. Her first one came out in the election voting period and that's probably what made her drop so much in the rankings :(

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You mean Team T, right? There's no other T to call it TII. :p

I think all those will leave by next year, tbh. :^^;:

3. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Well, JKT is likely to get theirs first at the rate HKT is going so I assume HKT's last team will be called T II, heh. (Seriously.. KIII, SII and NII formed before KIV :fp: )

4. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Being a silent reader in this thread, I think you guys are also aware about the rumor going around with SKE's mass graduation. Just wanna bring that into mind too. [speechless]

5. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I translated the 2ch post about it in the general SKE thread there.. Rumours are just rumours though, best to take it with a pinch of salt.

I don't want to think about Mieko graduating from KII, so..

6. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I've heard rumours that Kojiharu could graduate next year, maybe she would want to concentrate on her modelling career? I hope she doesn't graduate soon though.

7. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Currently, no one wants to leave or maybe they are waiting for someone to leave and it might just be their go signal.

8. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Yuko Oshima. She has hung on to satisfy management after Acchan left....probably getting a bit tired, hard to keep up the sparkle and I would think she must be getting jaded. She will also not want to get stopped out by others graduating before her...causing to have to delay. Plus she knows she has nothing else to look forward to since they over look her as center in order to promote others. Yuko has been AKB's sacrificial lamb for a while.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I won't be surprised if it's Yuko Oshima that graduates next, she has said how burn out she is and will want to concentrate on Acting full time. I figured the spring concert she will announce her graduation and graduate during the Tokyo Dome Show next year. Do always worry sometimes that Yuko will end up having to be force graduate due to health concerns, but it looks like that won't happen :).

I think Kojima might graduate in 2015 along with Takamina and Miichan (Yes, I think No3b graduates in 2015).

10. omw9

omw9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I wouldn't be surprised if there's a mass graduation at the Tokyo National Stadium this coming March.

11. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Miichan will probably be the last 1st gen to graduate. She still has some years left. Takamina - after at least her 2nd single. I won't be surprised if she takes a permanent managerial role. Kojiharu- soon. Sad to say..

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't know...Takamina's 2nd single was supposed to come out this year and where is it? The only thing we have is the Smurf song or whatever.

It seems as if they're neglecting her solo career so she has to stay in AKB, cause she really has nothing else to do. :hmm:

In an ideal world, Team 4 would be disbanded again, Miichan would go back to Team A again, she'd graduate a year after and then Takamina would go on for another year as the last 1st gen. And she'd sing Yuuhi ga Miteru ka alone and she'd cry a lot and then leave. :blush:

13. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

In a handshake event account by a fan Takamina said her single will be out in 2014, but nothing had been done at the time of the handshake though.
    It wasn't even a handshake, more like an interview with the 50+ tickets he purchased :yikes:

14. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    I definitely agree that Miichan will most likely be the last 1st gen to graduate, I feel like she still wants to keep going. Yuko does definitely seem burnt out and it makes me a little sad ><

15. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

Given how overcrowded AKB is at the moment I made a watch list of all the girls I expect to leave in 2014. Sato Amina who recently announced graduation was my tenth name on the list bellow.

Team A:
    Kikuchi Ayaka
    Matsui Sakiko
    Sato Sumire
    Team K:
    Kobayashi Kana
    Chikano Rina
    Oshima Yuko
    Team B:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Kojima Haruna
    Oya Shizuka

The sad part is that even if all ten of these girls graduated it still wouldn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. This slew of graduations would free up all of three spots in Senbatsu which Nagao, Muto, the three musketeers over in Team 4, and Kato Rena will all have to war for. Not to mention Kitahara can't be counted out just yet and Minegishi's return to regular senbatsu takes up a potential next gen spot. Honestly majority of the popular next gen will expire before they taste regular senbatsu.

16. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Ayarin and Suuchan? Nah, they still have a ways to go. Both of them are ranking up in the elections for one. (Ayarin stayed at #53 for 2 years in a row now but her vote count increased so)

If Ayarin has the drive to rejoin AKB after her scandal, I don't think she will be graduating any time soon. She got chosen for SayoKuro senbatsu, which is a push in the eyes of management even though she's at the back row.
    Though I would rather she joined the 3rd gen in performing Shonichi during the concerts.

17. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Definitely should graduate this year (12)
    Kojiharu, Kana, Haachan, Tanamin, Chiichan, Shizuka, Uchi, Myao, Chikarina, Harukyan, Akicha, Micha

May graduate (3)
    Harugon, Kitarie, Mariyanu

Can graduate but locked in due to leadership positions (5)
    Takamina, Yuko, Umechan, Sae, Mocchi

If all of them goes that's 20 graduations and that would free up alot of space for newer members. I think most of the 7th gen girls can still stay and act as senior members of AKB.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's not a push, that's filling the spot. [hehe]

Just look at ManaGuu's senbatsu where a bunch of it was Team 4:

Paruru and AnRi are the only ones truly visible nowadays, the rest are pretty much where they were.

Oh, well.

19. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Wait. Filling whose spot? They could pick from the awesome UG lineup if they really couldn't fill 32 places..

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

A random spot to get the big ass senbatsu?

I mean, it's not like she went to do the promos with the rest cause it was reduced to 16 for it, so... I dunno, I feel for that single is better to be at the front of UG than at the back of senbatsu. :^^;: