1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Who has captured your attention recently? Give her appeal!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by mb1619, Apr 12, 2016.

1. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

As the title suggests I wanna ask everyone: 'who have you become more interested in recently in Nogizaka46?'

I also think it would be cool if people could give an explanation as to why this member has started to interest them and what about her appeals to them. With any luck it can stimulate some discussion, especially about some of the less talked about members of the group.

Just 2 things I wanna add. First lets keep this thread positive, there are other places to air opinions about members you might dislike. Secondly this is NOT an oshimen appeal thread, it's to discuss who you're becoming more interested in.

2. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Members I never cared for and now got into my attention are Himetan and Nanamin.

Himetan:

In this forum I always read about. Himetan,Himetan,Himetan,Himetan. People spammed her name in every single.
    I didn't know who she was (I did not know most unders and 2nd gens. I really started to like them, when I stared Nogibingo. They all were the backrow members I didn't know the name of). I recently started to like Himetan after seeing her centering the new Undersong Futougou. One of my all time favourite Nogi song.

Nanamin: Sounds weird, but the thing that blocked me from her was her look. Kinda ugly looking and not really a beautiful. She matured so much. I really love her with longer her. She looks really stunning in the video, where Matsumura is touching her butt. They had the Ima Hana outfit on.

Mod edit: photo too big

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
  3. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

^ Interesting that you bring up Nanamin, I've been getting more interested in her lately too. I agree that she has been getting more pretty and her new longer hairstyle suits her. What i'm liking about her is that she has this gap between being seen as a smart and serious member but also being a bit of a ponkotsu and "hopeless case" behind the scenes and in live performances.

The member that has really captured my attention in the last month or so is Higuchi Hina. She's so pretty but I didn't really take notice before, now I see her and it's like "wow" :^O^:. I also feel like as of recently she's the least visible member of the 1st gen, and that makes me want to support her so she can get more opportunities. I've taken to calling her "Nogizaka's secret weapon" because she looks like a baby Maiyan and I can easily see her being part of the next-gen Fukujin if management bothered to give her a push.

:worthy:

Mod edit: photo too big

4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^I think Nanamin has always been beautiful. Her current hairstyle makes her even more stunning. As for Hinachima, even Maiyan had said that Hina has the potential to become Nogizaka's no. 1 prettiest member. I do concur because she is very pretty in real life. She is my "go to" for handshake.

Anyway, recently I've been following OL kennin idol Shinuchi Mai. Maichun has a nice sultry voice and has been gaining ground in popularity. She certainly likes to flaunt her killer legs making fans and possibly salary men go crazy. I get the feeling she may be a closet ponkotsu though. She is very outspoken and critical about senbatsu selection in her blog but I do hope she can make senbatsu again. But for now, tuning in to her radio broadcasts and little bits of screentime will do.

image.jpeg

(Mod edit: photo converted to thumbnail format)

5. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I wasn't interested in nanase at all, but not a hater either since I found her not really beautiful and especially after seeing her no make up photo. But her solid performance, very bright smile, and nice vocals slowly attracts me to her
    and then I watch a nogidoko macau tower episode, that moment I completely sold to her. That sincere smile, not that nice but melancholic vocals, and funny personality, she successfully wrecked up my oshimen list

6. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Hmm... I guess I'd have to say Noujo Ami & Kawamura Mahiro.

For Noujo I think I started to like her more and more after every NogiEigo episode. Out of the main cast of that show she's definitely my favorite. From what I've seen of it, her personal fashion sense seems to be similar to mine too so that adds on some points. I see a lot of myself in her.

For Kawamura I think I realized how much talent was being wasted with her recently. In the early days she'd have a lot of push on variety shows it seemed, but as time went on she slowly faded into the background. I'm not sure what happened. She's probably one of the best singers in Nogizaka, she can play an instrument, and she writes her own music. I thought she was good on shows when I'd see her too. She's not even unattractive. I don't know. Sometimes I feel she should graduate so she can get the shine she deserves.

7. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wada Maaya has recently got my attention. For the same reason as the person above, watching her on NogiEigo has made me liked her. She is funny and her baka character is funny. That one episode in Nogizakatte Doko in which she was crowned the "baka center" was funny. It's sad that she doesn't have a push since she says things that are variety gold.

8. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Nanamin and Iku-chan for me
    Nanamin. When I started following Nogi-chan, my first impression of Nanamin is that, she's a smart and is a very serious type of person, and that impression of mine lasted for about 4 months (I became a fan of Nogi-chan around Nov.2015). But after re-watching some episodes of NogiDoko and Nogibingo!, it seems like tables flipped :lol: Now, I can't see her as the "very serious-type" like I used to.. I like the current Nanamin :blush:

As of Iku-chan.. She caught my attention because of the previous Nogichuu episodes, because I've never seen Iku-chan like that before. For me, Iku-chan is perfect and talented, but seeing Iku-chan tapping a can using a can opener cracked me up, I know, Iku-chan is not good at cooking but that really caught my attention :lol:

9. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    2 girls so far have grabbed my attention:

Nakamoto Himeka: Over the last few months I've started to learn more about her story, and seeing her journey and struggles in Nogi really made her catch my attention. She may not be on my favourites list, but she's definitely one I like to keep tabs on.

Sasaki Kotoko: I don't know why, but recently I've been starting to notice her more and more in Nogi shows. She has that look which is just the right mix of cute and beautiful giving a very lady-like expression, with a love for anime to balance it out :p it's a wonder why she hasn't been featured by Nogi more since before, and if I'm not mistaken I may have just found my second 2nd Gen favourite :D

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    These questions are always tough to answer when you like 'em all...

Yuttan.

She was in the first three senbatsu if you had forgotten. She's the summer girl showing up on the Nogi summer singles. She's great whenever she's on variety. She's great in senbatsu and great in UG. Her PV on the Harujion single is awesome. And she's in the best unofficial Nogi sub-unit, Hoka no hoshi sub-unit. Just listen to Sukima. Finally, she looks the most devious of all Nogi members -- like she may have a boyfriend, but isn't about to get caught or tell anyone about him. LOL! That wry smile of hers. The subtly shifty eyes of hers. Her laughter. She'll worm her way into your heart.

But I mainly wonder about the graduated members. Mostly because they were gone before I became a fan.

As far as everyone else's picks. Your choices are good as well.
    • Himetan has come on strong the last six months. If you didn't notice her before, she's definitely hard to miss now.
    • Nanamin was always pretty. But now with shoulder length hair, she's become gorgeous. I've always loved her 'cool beauty' act even though she tries not to be.
    • Hinachima always been a favorite of mine. Yes, she's the quietest one of the 1st gens but that made her stand out for me. Glad to see she's been getting more screen time lately. I wish I could make her my 'goto' for HS!
    • You just got to love OL kennin Maichun. Just saying "OL kennin" is fun.
    • Noujo! Kazumin's better half. She needs more screen time. Maybe she'll step into Nagashima's role on NogiBingo 6
    • Japanese fandom is weird. Why don't they give Rottii some love?
    • Wada Maaya! The world needs more Maaya! Spread Maaya love all over. It's worth it. Plus, like Nanamin, that shoulder length hair looks good on her.
    • Ikuta. Nuff said.
    • Sasaki has the greatest unofficial idol nickname: KTK.
    The list can keep going for all I'm concerned...

11. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Himetan capture my attention since nogibingo 5 in the Episode where she played the younger sister for reika.<3
    Before I though she is to childish :whistle:
    Recently I started to like maichun more and more :corr:

12. senmenso

senmenso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Saito Asuka!

She was always cute, but I lately she's become super cute + pretty
    I didn't really understand why she was choosen as one of five models in early 2015, but now I do

Plus I really like seeing Asuka with Nanamin. They are like sisters lol. My favourite pairing currently

13. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Sayu-nyan! -> Inoue Sayuri
    Recently she has been doing great at variety shows (She man-handle all in that bubble tube wrestling from the Guam eps) and has more confident than before, but what really intriguing about her is the contradictions that she can't escape from. For example, she like to dress-up more boyish and be more masculine but all I see is a very cute girl who act girly and quirky. Second only to Hoshino, Sayu is one of my fav little sister-type where she is trying to grow up clumsily I might add. Though it's too bad that she cut her hair short now, I really missed her ponytail.

Another is HIMETAN of course, she is really doing great for sometime now even if she didn't get pick for the current Senbatsu position. I would love to see her succeed that soon she will pass her Babymetal sister in notoriety. I am sure she will be on the top in no time.

14. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Ito Karin!

At first, I didn't notice her so much. But in recently, she really made me surprised jaw-drop with her talents. In the Nogizaka46hoursTV karaoke queen contest, she has conquest the 3rd place position with her beautiful emotion voice, and raise her windy flag on top of Nogizaka talent voice members. She also is very smart, she has taken the 3rd smartest position in the Nogibingo 6 knowledge testing. Really can't judge a book by it's cover, I have been ōte (checkmate) by Karin's talents.

Everything/Misia - Ito Karin

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  15. ashu's drumstick

ashu's drumstick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Hori Miona

Started when she cuts her hair and now this...

Untitled.png

16. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    wakatsuki yumi and sakurai reika..
    yumi is really really beautiful.. since early days she is very beautiful..
    she is talented person..good in study, sports, can do ballet, and also a designer.. isn't she perfect... well, i could say that she made me so in love with Nogizaka46.. also, I love how sweet she is with sakurai reika. her partner..

17. Selinie

Selinie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    lol I'm so different.
    I think Nanamin, Shiraishi, and Nishino are the prettiest in Nogizaka.

18. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I like her new look with long hair. I don't she became somehow one of the most beautiful members.

since I am back here I wanted to share something. Holy Cow she actually looks a lot like Maiyan. I have never noticed this before. Change her hair colour and style and the would look really alike.

Shame she wasn't one of those, who got a make-over in Nogibingo, when they all got
    the Maiyan look. Would have liked to see that

19. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    lovely <3

echoing @NogiFan from months earlier, I think sayu is beaming these days! ^ ^

always liked her, but she always had this kind of melancholic aura around her in the early days somehow lol. as mentioned, she seems to be soaking in confidence & positiveness these days instead, & it have continued to recent 46 hours & variety shows. with her new short hair she looks especially cute & stunning imho. at the end of the recent senbatsu announcement ep, she (& marika) received it rly well too, smiling politely as that ep end. so everyone, do go take note of sayu!

20. Leyla

Leyla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I would say Saito Asuka. I find her really adorable and cute. I hope to see more from her. I also find Higuchi Hina cute, but I don't see her much. Same goes for Wada Maaya.
    I also think Nanase and Shiraishi grow more and more beautiful each day <3