Why do you like AKB48?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ame-rin, May 27, 2011.

1. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

first idol i've seen... what they have to put up with.. dokkiri... punishment game.. but most of all.. they showed me idols not just cute.. behind that.. took a lot of hard work n dedication too...

2. dengdeng

dengdeng Kenkyuusei

Because of AKBINGO, Shukan AKB. I can know their personalities and they 're entertaining when watching them on TV show.

3. sayayumina

sayayumina Kenkyuusei

presonally I can't really describe why I really LOVE AKB48. If I were to list ALL the reasons I would be here all night :p

4. BentoBoy

BentoBoy Kenkyuusei

:awesome: :inlove: [angel] :cute: enough said yes?

5. samuri_penguin

samuri_penguin Kenkyuusei

Personally, AKB48 surprised me a lot in many ways.
    – Very big girl group which has very well & weird managements … in good ways ^-^
    – Girl group which releasing songs with very good meaning, especially encouraging songs impress me a lot.
    – Various members’ personalities and skills which have shown in various media such as AKB48 theater, Live performances, TV performances, Varieties Show, Game Shows, NEWS, Dramas, Games, Photobook, solo DVD, etc.
    – Girls who always have big dreams with ambitions and never give up. They try so hard to pursue their dreams.
    – etc … The more you know them, the more you will love them. ^^

In short, I’m really impressed in their songs, the meaning, and the way they work.
    I feel so good when listening to the music with full of meaning, especially encouraging songs.
    Moreover, watching the girls work so hard to pursue their dreams motivate me a lot.
    For me, AKB48 is about motivation. This is the strength of AKB48, I think.

6. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Many reasons here.

>They're really active and fresh. They have new stuff coming out every week so I NEVER get tired of hearing any of their songs.
    >Meaning of their songs. They not only have the typical love-related songs, but also songs that motivate you, songs about compassion and loving others, songs about friendship, graduation songs etc, So I find many songa that I can relate to. No matter what mood I am in, I can always find an AKB song that I can truly relate to.
    >They're "idols you can meet". Well maybe not really the frontgirls, but most of the UG! All the theatre performances, and they come to Singapore too.
    >Theatre, cafe and shop!!! This is something that very little groups can afford to have, and they're really good hangout places for fans and wotas here :awesome:

Basically just these yeah, they're so different from other idols!

7. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    - Because they have the most awesome girls!! Takamina, Acchan, Akicha, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Sasshii, Miichan, etc - it's like a dream group with so many dream girls!! So many amazing personalities and cute girls in the group :inlove:

- Because of their amazing songs!! Ponytail to ShuShu, Iiwake Maybe, Beginner, Heavy Rotation, Heart gata Virus, Cloudy Sky, Team B Oshi, etc - too many great songs that you just cannot get tired of no matter how many listening. Their songs always lift my mood up. Amazing joyful music!!

- Because of their TV shows - AKBingo, Shukan AKB, AKB to XX, Naruhodo High School!, etc. I love watching their TV shows. The girls are really funny in these shows. And come on, variety TV shows with a load of beautiful girls? Nothing can compare [aup]

- Because of their live performances and dances!! I love their dance choreography. Some of them are just super cute like Ponytail to Shushu and Team B Oshi. Their live performances are always filled with joyful energy :inlove: And of course Beginner's cool style is awesome as well.

8. MinamiLoveR

MinamiLoveR Kenkyuusei

Takamina :inlove: (Oshimen) - She has a good personality,leadership,strength of will,her hair style,fail joke's(suberu),way of talking,sing voice,face expressions,when she cry and shes my ideal wife.
    Aachan - No words ! Super Cute , her shyness and shes Left hander just like me :)
    Nyanyan - I wanna know how her brain works :D , I have a lots of fun when she starts talking [party].
    Tomochin - Stylish,sexy,her face,small body :cute: .
    Tomo - Sexy too much for my eyes [hehe]
    Yukirin - Shes my expiration to go to work , 2nd favorite member :)
    Mayuyu - A true Japanese Idol
    Mariko - I have a lots of fun with her funny/fail joke's

9. ginchan

ginchan Kenkyuusei

Because THEY ARE THE TRUE IDOL
    [hehe]

10. Person012345

Person012345 Kenkyuusei

I'll admit I don't know much about them yet, I only "discovered" them recently. But so far - Great songs, cute girls, Majisuka Gakuen is great and they seem like nice people on the whole. And every new thing I find out about them seems to make me like them more.

11. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

I like AKB48 because:

1. Cute girls/young women (48+ girls to choose from :hehe: )
    2. Good music with catchy tunes (good for stress relief, too :lol: )
    3. AKBingo [hehe] and their other shows
    4. Personality of the members
    - Once you start paying attention to their shows/blogs, you start to learn more about them and really begin to feel for them :)

You get to enjoy their music (despite not knowing Japanese) :D

12. niito

niito Kenkyuusei

My number 1 reason is because they're funny. I'm easily inclined to be a fan of something if I'm highly amused. I've yet to be disappointed since becoming a fan.
    I also like how they're just hard working down to earth girls.

13. fiz.mafizal

fiz.mafizal Kenkyuusei

I Liked AKB48 Cause...:
    1. Many Cute & Young Girls [blush]
    2. Cool song :music:
    3. 1st Largest Members Girls Group In The World [shock]

14. fiz.mafizal

fiz.mafizal Kenkyuusei

I Like AKB48 Cause:
    1. Many Cute & Young Girls [blush]
    2. Cool Song :music:
    3. 1st Largest Members Girls Group In The World [shock]

15. bluefullmoon

bluefullmoon Kenkyuusei

I love the way the members treat each other. Even though I think the way Akimoto pits them against each other is kind of mean sometimes, I enjoy watching the girls grow through each of their experiences. The girls are all older than me, so it's kind of like having an older sister as a role model ^^ I look up to them very much!

16. Kinoshinta

Kinoshinta Kenkyuusei

AKB's really the first group that I even felt curious about their activities beyond performances and the CDs. Shows like AKBingo and various other shows featuring the girls made it even easier to get to know and connect with them. Seeing them in dramas and such is also another plus, but my first "contact" with them was via Tomochin and Kasai when they starred in Kamen Rider W.

I also found their music really appealing as I was getting a bit tired of listening to cookie cutter j-pop. Normally I would have passed them over but the live performances and MVs really got me hooked onto them.

17. HappyDay

HappyDay Kenkyuusei

Their shows (AKBingo) are very entertaining and funny.
    I was introduced to them by a friend of mine after watching majisuka gakuen.
    They have so many happenings around them that there are a LOT to discuss about.
    Of course, somehow they are different than others (not a pervert though) and so.....they are unique? I guess [nod]

18. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Same here.....majisuka gakuen is my entrance.
    My reasons:
    1. They funny, amusing, cute
    2. Their music are good esp. the rock tracks (I like a lot of Japanese band/singer b'cos mostly b'coz they rocks)
    3. They have good personalities, humble, and hardworking
    4. They treat their fans well
    5. They have many members, so each fans can choose and relate to their oshi.
    Thanks to Akimoto's idea, the concept behind AKB48's foundation is "idols you can meet".

19. yureka

yureka Kenkyuusei

to be honest,, at first i'm a momusu fan,, i've heard about AKB48 but never wanted to know what it is,
    but when i'm searching AKB48 in youtube, i saw heavy rotation PV that has been viewed for about 30 million times [shock] ..
    when i heard the song, it was very ear-catching and always make me view that PV over & over again! (not to mention the video that is also very "eye-catching" [hehe] )
    but damn, Aki-P is really a great composer!! [clap]
    so,,besides the girls obviously (especially yuko), i like AKB48 because of their songs that is very creative,,
    not only using synth, but also often using guitar sound that made their songs more lively!
    and also not forgetting about how they reach their success,
    overall, AKB48 is totally awesome!! [rock]

20. scottiee

scottiee Kenkyuusei

I will be honest. When I first saw AKB48, I totally did not expect myself to like them. I first saw them when I was looking at oricon weekly charts and 'Ponytail to Shushu' was number one so I decided to listen to it. At that time I was sort of new to this type of music as I only really listened to J-rock so it didn't appeal to me that much. Buuut, as time went on, their songs would occasionally come up on my playlist and nowadays I like all the songs I hear from them, old and new, almost instantly.

It was only in May when I started to learn more about them. I decided to watch 'Sakura karano Tegami' which then lead to 'Majisuka Gakuen 1 and 2' followed by 'AKBINGO!! and Shukan AKB' and then yeah, as I learnt more about individual members, I began to think they were awesome.

Soooo I guess the reasons as to why I like AKB48 would be:

- A lot of members with great personalities to get to know and love
    - Dramas/variety shows
    - The girls are hardworking
    - aaand of course the music

There's probably many more reasons but I just can't think of them right now..