1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Will you stay with AKB48 if your favorite member graduates?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by makistar, Aug 6, 2008.

1. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Re: Will you stay with AKB48 if your favorite member graduat

for me..after acchan graduate..i still like akb but it more in her members but not akb..well since their song nowadays tend to make me boring...it really dont have kind of music that get me hook..
    thanks to the older gen member mayuyu, yuko, yukirin & so on..that still make me love akb..

but although their new gen was also good but they definitely lacks some aura that can me get hook to them..

lmao hkt48 really beat them..just watch hkt variety show & u can get what i mean..

in future maybe i will be hkt oshi.. :hehe:

2. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

After Tomochin will graduate one thing is for sure - my generous wallet contributions to Aki-P empire will stop for sure. I'm not intending to put any more money to this franchise.
    However having said that I will still most likely follow *48 to some extent. Let's see how it turns out.

3. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

no, if paruru graduate from AKB48 i will moved to support nogizaka :fear:

4. Nova☆

Nova☆ Kenkyuusei

^Same. I don't really want to think about Mayuyu leaving.. she's my fav along with Yuko. D:
    I agree that the next generation need some love. So to answer the question, yes! I will still be a fan of AKB48 even if my favs leave the group, I will probably find another member to look up too. Just like I use to look up to Acchan, before she graduated she was my favorite member but now it's Mayuyu. :D

5. septiadi70

septiadi70 Kenkyuusei

Yes, I will keep support AKB if my oshi graduate. I will support my oshi and AKB when my oshi graduate

6. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki

For me it's hard to say at this point. ___48 is different from other groups since there's so other members to choose from, and I'm still developing a personal ranking. However I think that once the No Sleeves members graduate (whether one by one or at the same time) I'll end up switching to follow mostly SKE NMB instead of AKB.

Edit: Well I had originally posted this before I started paying attention to NMB, so now...

7. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka

IMO, however I love my oshis, there will always be new interesting breeds of young members that comes up from time to time. I guess it is one of the interesting things about this whole 48 thingy; that you can always discover someone/something new, all the time. So yeah, I guess I'm staying even though Akimoto Sayaka, Mariko, or others graduate. Although of course I hope they will stay a bit longer..

8. ERgrave

ERgrave Kenkyuusei

of course I will
    I love AKB48 as an idol group. some of my favourite idole has graduate erlier... I have found a reason why I love AKB so much and the reason is not about member.. but about an amazing phylosophy by Akimoto sensei

you know what I mean.... "Idol that you can meet every day" is the biggest reason why I love AKB .. else just supporting statement

as long as the phylosophy is life... my love to AKB will not dissapear
    <3 <3 <3

9. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Hello myself two years ago~ :awesome:

Figure it was time for an update since Tomochin is graduating. My answer is much the same except AKB's music has constantly disappointed so much these past two years that I hardly care about the new songs anymore. I pretty much listen to it once go "eh" or "meh" then never bother with it again. I'm not even completely sure why I'm still attached to the group since they're nowhere near the top of my list of favorite Idol groups yet I follow the AKB48 the most. :^^;: Maybe it's because of their unique history and seeing the group go through changes and setbacks is just enough entertainment value in itself. Maybe I'll finally get bored of them one day or maybe Akimoto will start giving them consistently good material again.

I doubt I'll ever being leaving the 48 family as a whole though, HKT48 definitely has my interest and support now. I found a Kami Oshi I'm willing to support to the bitter end and while there are girls I don't care much about/pay attention to, I found there's quite a number of members I do like plus the group's freshness is just too big of a draw. And then there's Nogizaka46, the first group I labeled an oshimen lol while technically not a 48; they are a tie to the family that will keep me coming to 48 related forums.

Oh, and I'll also be sticking around to see SDN come back with their "new" line up consisting of Mariko, Kojiharu, Sayaka, Sae, Nattsumi, etc. :awesome:

10. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

yea because i have a couple members i like a good amount besides my oshi but since im not like actively looking for new members to push im sure with time my interest in akb will lessen bit by bit
    but i think once the 1-3 gens leave ill be a lot less interested

11. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka

Oh gawd, this needs to happen.

12. Leoh

Leoh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

I will =D
    I'll stay untill AKB48( and sister groups ) ends :D ( I hope never )

13. disneyanime91

disneyanime91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

I don't see why not. If No.1 graduates, there's still No.2, No.3 and so on. If the 48 Project continues to work the same way as it does now, they'll be able to sustain my personal interest for at least a few more years.

That's not to say "Forget about No.1." - I'll still be keeping up with updates from her end throughout the rest of her career in the entertainment industry and beyond.

In fact, I've always wondered what it would be like if any of the girls moved into areas outside of the idol industry: It would be interesting to see a Senator Takahashi Minami (or whatever the equivalent is in the Diet of Japan), Nakamata Shiori on the board of directors of major a financial institution (the girl's younger than I am, and she's already co-authored an economics textbook!), a manga/anime franchise created by Mayuyu ... The list goes on :^O^:

14. ShadowCatJen

ShadowCatJen Kenkyuusei

As Akimoto Sayaka is my oshi I've had this question on my mind.

I would have to say yes, I will. Sae has not graduated, neither has Yuko or Takamina or a lot of other members I'm interested in. Even if they end up graduating soon I think there is enough interest just to see how the girls develop and where they end up going from here. Only way to do that is to keep up with AKB news so my interest will still be retained. :)

Bigger question for me would be after Sayaka officially leaves, who would be my oshi then? Guess I have to watch more AKB things to figure it out! Woe is me! :awesome:

15. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

@ ShadowCatJen

Well, if you don't know, I would suggest taking a look at the KKS. They will be in AKB for a long time (supposedly) and have plenty to grow. Also, as HRP pointed out in his post in Miyupon's thread they are the ones who most need support and who will benfit more of it, both profesionally and personally.

16. ShadowCatJen

ShadowCatJen Kenkyuusei

Oh, I'll certainly be looking at KKS ... and HKT, and SKE, and ... well, pretty much all of it. :D Seeing all the girls grow and learn in various ways is part of the joy of being an overall AKB fan. I'll certainly take your suggestion, though. Not sure if any of the KKS members will catch my attention like Sayaka did, but you never know.

17. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice

If Mayuyu graduates then I would drop AKB and focus on SKE full time. I don't have much interest in AKB outside of Mayuyu so there isn't much there to keep my interested unlike SKE.

18. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

I think i have to say no.
    I'm 24 this year and i find it very difficult for me to idolise girls much younger than myself.
    my faves are around my age or older than me... mariko, sae, sayaka and kojiharu,
    I wouldn't say I'm a big big fan of akb. I'm interested in akb becos my faves exist in it...
    I do have faves in the newer generation like haruu and renacchi.... but i think i'll find it hard to follow them if they are not getting exposure outside of akb like my current faves...

[think] [think] [think] [think]

and prr as center makes me less motivated to stay with them.

19. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka

Hmm that really depends on whether AKB's music continues to be good,and if I can find a new oshimen.
    If my all my oshimen like Mayuyu and Komorin graduate,I will definitely be really sad but I'll try to stick with the group out of loyalty.Of course,this may be harder if they keep coming up with generic-sounding songs;in that case I'll stick with all the older stages and songs.

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

well, my ultimate kami-oshi graduated, so i kinda moved on to SKE for my other ultimate kami-oshi Rena, but if Rena graduates (i hope not sometime soon, i was devastated by Acchan's graduation), i will move on with Yuko (though i think she will graduate before Rena), but yeah, i will always find someone to love in 48 groups, though my love for Acchan and Rena is just beyond everything (before only Acchan is my oshi for life but now Rena is too) :inlove: