Won a reservation, seeing the show!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Apr 11, 2008.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Cancel machi #92 on Monday's Pajadora. Before the show it was up to #52, so, I have slight hope to get in. Turned out managed to get in the last group for tickets with no allocated numbers. But got pretty good spot just before the aisle in front of the left pillar. no complains, as most of my favs in pajadora usually on the far left flank.

Since nowadays it is "kenkyuusei++" stage, this might be difficult to rate. On the other hand, the presence of the theater goddess and the newly promoted members makes you can compare the ability of the rest of KKS.
    So I will just order them from the best in each category of "full member" and "kks" based on my observation. Here goes:

Murayama Yuiri
    Kitazawa Saki
    Kobayashi Ran
    Tada Kyoka
    Okada Rina
    Saito Haruna
    Sato Minami
    Sato Shiori​
    Yamabe Ayu
    Ishiwata Sena​
    Michieda Saki
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Nagano Mei
    Kuramoto Miyu
    Yoshikawa Nazuna
    Suenaga Yuzuki​

So yeah, I do think Shiori, Senatan, and maybe Yuzuka are already on par with full members. I do believe Honda Sora can perform even better than Shiori or even Saito Haruna. While Honma Mai might be around Yuzuki or Nazuna level tbh. and that is already kind enough. Sad, but that's my take by seeing them on Pajadora live.

--------------------------------------------------------

Murayama Yuiri
    THE theater goddess, what else can you expect. Smooth and graceful performance with entertaining topic for MC.
    Performance 10/10
    MC 10/10
    Overall 10/10

Kitazawa Saki
    As expected from a veteran in stage play, her performance was flawless with the right emphasize of the small movement to make her dance eye-catching. Can blend in well in MC, but didn't say much to lead the topic.
    Performance 10/10
    MC 8/10
    Overall 9/10

Kobayashi Ran
    Great performance as usual, comfortable in the center, can balance well between dancing, singing, and doing fan service. Can polish her MCing skill, but she did okay already. My only concern for her is, she is keep losing weight, she might be even thinner than Okada Rina now. Had her birthday on that day, happy for her.
    Performance 10/10
    MC 8/10
    Overall 9/10

Tada Kyoka
    My fav member outside eito. She usually forgotten in the peripheral, even though she has great balance in her performance just like Ran. Her dance might not be as good as Ran and Yuiri, but her fanservice is one to look for if you watch the show live. Can blend in or lead MC segment well, even though with a village girl perspective. Can't blame her, she came from Fukui.
    Performance 9/10
    MC 9/10
    Overall 9/10

Okada Rina
    If you like a member who can dance, then you most probably will like her. She always gave 110% when dancing, decent at singing, but it cost her the balance of the fan service area because she is usually to immersed in dancing. Hence I cannot give her full mark on performance. Did pretty well on MC.
    Performance 9/10
    MC 8/10
    Overall 8.5/10

Saito Haruna
    Temodemo no namida, can stand her ground with Yuiri as the partner, that says a lot about her. Her kusogaki chara kind of reminds me of Ryoka, just with more mysterious atmosphere.
    Performance 8/10
    MC 8/10
    Overall 8/10

Sato Minami
    With the promotion, I think she got an extra boost of confidence. Can maintain her high level of performance, need to grow her perspective on MC. Still sounds like a child even compared to an actual middle schooler [hehe]
    Performance 8/10
    MC 8/10
    Overall 8/10

Sato Shiori
    She improved a lot compared to the last time I saw her live. I dare to say she is ready to be promoted now, she can outshine theater staple like Ayu. I hope it will come soon.
    Performance 8/10
    MC 7.5/10
    Overall 8/10
    Promote: Yes

Yamabe Ayu
    A cute bunny on stage with her extra chara but negative on MC. Always refreshing to see her especially during MC. Need to improve her performance side as the KKS are catching up to her.
    Performance 7.5/10
    MC 8/10
    Overall 8/10

Ishiwata Sena
    Another fun-sized energizer bunny on stage but she smile a little bit less than Ayu. I think if she can develop her fun-size oneechan chara she will be a unique character on stage. Fluent in MC, with a mature perspective, but doesn't look like one :lol:
    Performance 7.5/10
    MC 7.5/10
    Overall 7.5/10
    Promote: Yes

Michieda Saki
    Newly promoted one, smiled a lot more with a boost of confidence compared to the last time I saw her. But, have to say she is like average in every aspect. Nothing bad, just nothing impressive too.
    Performance 7/10
    MC 7/10
    Overall 7/10

Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Kind of conflicted with her. She did well in some song, while disappeared in another. Pretty balanced but tends toward cute adult. Can't say much about her yet.
    Performance 6.5/10
    MC 6.5/10
    Overall 6.5/10
    Promote: Maybe yes

Nagano Mei
    She is also one who can shine in one moment while invisible in another. Like Yuzuka, she needs to develop her chara. Sexy chara might work for her, but tbh I don't think it will bring her far.
    Performance 6/10
    MC 6.5
    Overall 6/10
    Promote: Uncertain

Kuramoto Miyu
    A shy pretty oneechan. I do hope Renacchi take her under her wings just like sento-kun. She has the looks, the grace, but lack the confidence to shine. She can do technically correct movement, one good thing about her is she is well balanced. But considering her age, she better grow fast after this to catch up with others.
    Performance 6/10
    MC 6/10
    Overall 6/10
    Promote: Uncertain towards, maybe not now.

Yoshikawa Nazuna
    A genki character, but rarely visible on stage.
    Performance 6.5/10
    MC 5.5/10
    Overall 6/10
    Promote: maybe not now

Suenaga Yuzuki
    Technically correct in performance but brings nothing to the table. Visibly nervous during MC. Maybe like Satomina, with her getting older, more maturity will step up her performance.
    Performance 6/10
    MC 5/10
    Overall 5.5/10
    Promote: definitely need some time to grow

There you go.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Outright win for Seishun Girls via SKE Mobile.

edit: and canmachi 5 for Te wo Tsunaginagara via eizo.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  3. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well that canmachi turned into a winner and won abother canmachi, #21 for saturday’s Seishun Girls.

edit: aaaand that turned into a winner.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    2nd win this month, women's only Theater no Megami on Sunday. My first time seeing Team B and most of these members in theater so I'm really excited (unfortunately many popular members like Yukirin, Seichan and Megu are not performing).

• Like Like x 4
  5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Not sure if this belongs in this thread since it's technically SKE not AKB but won enpou for SKE Team KII on November 5th. I don't apply for SKE that much, only on weekdays and Tuesdays since I live in Kanto and can only go to Nagoya on my days off so this is my first SKE win lately (won once before 2 years ago but cancelled it).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Won October 31st Pajama Drive 'Halloween Party' via Twin Pillars. Actually, I have Cancel Machi #12, but that's pretty much a guaranteed win...

This will be my first idol event of any kind in over a month after leaving for America four weeks ago. I actually returned to Japan on the 15th, but I have been so busy with moving to a new apartment and preparing for my new job that I haven't really had any time for idols. That and...

Last week I was in the process of moving to my new place in Saitama. It was pouring rain, and I took a really hard fall on some slippery wooden steps into a rock garden.. After a 'fun' ambulance ride to the ER it turned out I fractured three ribs. I have been wearing a brace around my upper body, and taking painkillers three times a day. However, I have been feeling better the past couple days, and am sure I can handle a show.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Ouch, must be painfull !
    Ganbatte !

8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Another AKB theater win, 4th since I came to Japan in September (5th including SKE). Women's ticket for tomorrow's Pajama Drive, Suenaga Yuzuki's seitansai. Last time I was in Japan (2017-2018) most of my wins were through women's with some through fanclubs, but this time it's my first win through women's category.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. PRB Posh

PRB Posh Kenkyuusei

I am currently in Tokyo for a couple of weeks and have been applying for AKB48 theater shows as much as I can.

Whilst I have had no joy from the AKB theatre, I have won in the outsiders category for NGT48’s Yume Wo Shinaseruwake Ni Ikanai performance on November 26th.

Still holding out for that fabled AKB48 theater win.

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Do you have nihonbashira or eizo center account? Pajadora is pretty easy to win, at least for cancel machi.

11. PRB Posh

PRB Posh Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info. I have the eizo account linked so will keep trying and see.

Update: So it turns out I have won via the video warehouse membership for Miichan’s seitansai.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I also won Team K through eizo membership, for next Monday’s performance :1st:

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Decided to invest into SKE Mobile membership (at least for this month, still deciding if I'll keep it in the long term or not) and won the first show I applied for with it, Team E's SKE Festival, Ida Reona's seitansai on Tuesday next week.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    First cancel machi this year, #3 for Naachan's seitansai this Friday again through eizo :1st: Since it's a cancel machi it's not a guaranteed win yet but I think with such a low number it's extremely unlikely I won't get in, even compared to other popular member's seitansais. I have her set as my AKB oshi in the ticket center so that probably helped.

EDIT: So the day before the performance I got the e-mail that the number of cancels has reached my cancel machi number, meaning I get to buy a ticket and participate in seat lottery normally :banana:

I also won another SKE show through enpou, Seishun Girls for December 22nd. My luck is suspiciously good these days :blink:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Aaand another win, Team B's Theater no Megami women only show this Saturday. This makes it 2 shows for me this weekend. I feel like I'm spamming this thread with my wins a lot but maybe the info is useful for others. I know I personally used to check this thread a lot before and right after I came to Japan for the first time to see how much others win, what fanclubs they win with etc. so maybe others do the same.

In case it helps, here is all my wins in 2019 (September-December), a total of 11 shows. I have a few more shows in December I plan to apply for but it's unlikely I'll win them, though you never know. I also want to note that I have Nihon Hashira no Kai (since September), AKB Mobile (since September), Eizo website (since October) and SKE Mobile (since December) memberships.
    September 10 - KKS Pajama Drive, AKB Mobile
    September 28 - KKS Pajama Drive (September birthdays limited), ippan
    October 7 - KKS Pajama Drive, Eizo
    October 27 - Team B Theater no Megami (women limited), ippan
    November 5 - SKE Team KII Saishuu Bell ga Naru (Oshiba Rinka seitansai), enpou
    November 12 - KKS Pajama Drive (Suenaga Yuzuki seitansai), women's
    November 25 - Team K RESET, Eizo
    December 3 - SKE Team E SKE Festival (Ida Reona seitansai), SKE Mobile
    December 13 - Team 4 Te wo Tsunaginagara (Okada Nana seitansai), Eizo cancel machi #3 (entered)
    December 21 - Team B Theater no Megami (women limited), ippan
    December 22 - SKE Te wo Tsunaginagara (Ishikawa Kanon seitansai), enpou

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Won December 22nd Kenkyuusei 'Pajama Drive' stage via Ippan. The December birth month show.

• It was originally a cancel machi (#27) but the cancellations passed my number earlier in the day.
    • It's the first time I have won the birth month show
    • It was the first time I applied for a show in almost two months. It seems as if applying less frequently is improving my chances

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Again not sure if this should be in here since it's technically not about AKB but STU, but I won both performances of the Naachan produced stage on January 12th (2nd and 3rd performance of the stage, didn't apply for shonichi). I won one through AKB Mobile and the other through SKE Mobile.

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Wow, congrats. I am planning to see it on latter half of February when I can have some good time to go to Hiroshima.

19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I wonder if they'll keep allowing us to apply through ticket center and with sister group fanclubs like this time, or if they'll go to the previous system. I think to attract a wider audience this is a better system.

Also judging by what I've seen on Twitter, most people who applied to 2 or 3 of the first weekend performances won at least 1, so the winning rate appears to be quite high. Let's hope it's just due to the timing (many Japanese people being quite busy this time of the year) rather than general low interest in STU stages.

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I got enpou for SKE theater, Team E SKE Festival on January 21st. It's Sugawara Maya seitansai, though that was only announced after the enpou round as usual.

I also got cancel machi for tomorrow's women only Team 4 stage, but it's a very high number (well into the 100s), so unless it ends up being one of those "everyone gets in" kind of situations (which happened at women's only stages before, including the recent Team B one, but doesn't happen always or even most of the time) I don't think I'll get in. There's a chance of snow tomorrow, so in case it really ends up snowing there might be more cancels which is what I'm hoping for.