Yabuki Nako (Nako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. rozy sebelas

rozy sebelas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    I won't 100% dismissed it .
    But I'm not saying it's as bad as what they make it to be.
    Coz there's no way among all the HKT that no one feel salty about that center .
    Especially it's not been a long time since she come back .

But that's as far as I will say . Some feel salty . That's it what I can definitely say.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    The pod in the thrash bin is freaking weird. There is no way a cleaner will throw people things randomly. She probably wont get bullied physically, but maybe got some verbal attack indirectly. I hope not from her closest friends in hkt..

• Disagree Disagree x 6
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I find it bizarre and demented they think other members could even have been involved. Before her 2.5 year hiatus she used to live at home with her mother. Not sure if she still has the same living situation now but it's not like she's living in a dorm. Also, if it weren't her own room's trash can it probably would have been emptied by the time a week elapsed.
    Correction: What her 755 post actually says is that she was told (by other members) over the HKT48 group LINE that they found her AirPods, apparently in a trash can. So, other members definitely were involved... in finding and returning them.

@mayuri91 Do you know how tiny (and easily misplaced) AirPods are? Have you never accidentally knocked something into the trash?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Knetz :poop: at their best :asdfgh: smh.
    I bet the part "HKT48 members were dissatisfied when Nako would accidentally speak Korean with them while she was promoting with IZ*ONE." got them triggered the most as it has always been the case with koreans whenever it's about Japan or Japanese.
    And I'll stop here because I know I'll be getting a sea of dislikes by kpop delulus and koreaboos in stage48 forums.

EDIT:
    And apparently, some of these lowlifes are harassing Miku Tanaka on her Instagram. God knows what nasty things they might have Dm'ed her. Unbelieveable!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    And yet nothing or close to nothing on matomes.
    Japanese fans don't care.
    Move along.

6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm surprised that people can come to a conclusion that fast, especially after what happened to NGT and their sh** show. No matter how close these girls seem to be, everything you see on the TV is nothing but the image that the management and idols want you to see.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

How fast people come into conclusion is not only in the case of expecting nothing wrong but also expecting the worst like what happen to T-ara which needs 5 years to resolve. In the end it is “maybe,maybe not” and the proof is not enough to make concrete judgement. Hence, it is better to not derive any conclusion and acting upon it which just make things worse.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There's nothing to come to a conclusion on, no member has said or done anything to even suggest bullying was happening. The whole thing is literally some anonymous poster's delusion.

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

It can go both ways. People are also quick to come to the conclusion that X idol is evil based on a groundless rumor and start acting aggressively against that said idol like the screenshots i've provided above.
    Oh, and Kpop news websites are no strangers to stirring up such news. Isn't it funny that so far, only korean & kpop related media are talking about this "incident"?!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. welp

welp Next Girls

Were Nako's earphones really AirPods?
    I knew she literally said "AirPods" but, could that be just a generic term to call cellphone earphones?
    I saw this video and was recalled that Nako once showed her Powerbeats and said she used different earphones with ear clips as she did not want to frequently lose them.
    In this case, the likelihood of her earphone(s) accidentally fell into the trash can plunged and her earphones might be easily to tell apart.

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Dunno but I found this comment reassuring:
    I also couldn't find any negative comments on Miku's instagram, not sure if they got reported and deleted or what.

12. budokanlife014

budokanlife014 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 5
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 6
  14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Tbh, it's hard to conclude whether bullying happens or not at this point. Before anything come to light, what we should do is to not cyberbully the alleged perpetrators. We have to understand that Nako's case different with NGT. No, I don't mean that Nako's bullying is already disproved. What I meant was: even if the alleged bullying did happen, we have no data whatsoever about who bullied her. In NGT cases, evidence and details were abundant. The alleged members might or might not bully Nako, but nothing can be concluded so far. Don't hurt others (who might as well be innocent) while we feel 'compelled' to do the right thing. Not until the evidence has surfaced anyway.

We still can give encouragement though to her on her IG, but avoid writing speculations on who does that on her post. Coz if it is wrong.. i don't think that would do any good to their relationships.

Jealousy, however, seems to flourish in the entertainment industry. While bullying might not happen, I would not eliminate the possibility that someone might harrass her out of jealousy. But again, we have no concrete evidence either way so.. our hands are tied.

(alternative way might be informing *uhm* sasshi but again, i'm not sure she is involved with the management since she said she didn't know much about the 'new management' when the NGT48 case broke out)

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    • Winner Winner x 4
  16. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  18. budokanlife014

budokanlife014 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Nako got to work together with Hiichan again today for the HKT48 concert in Tokyo:

• Like Like x 3
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2