1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yabuki Nako (Nako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. StellaCat2412

StellaCat2412 Kenkyuusei

Only 3 items in this colaboration?! One-piece dress, short blouse and pants? I like the way they emphasize that Nako is so petite and it's difficult to choose clothes =)))))))))

[​IMG]

I really like this colour. It similar with Nako's official color in IZ*ONE era.

=====edited=====

Nako (together with Hiichan) appears as model for ByUR May 2022 (Comestics Brand / Cushion)

https://jp.iface.com/byur/pages/sweet_202204

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. StellaCat2412

StellaCat2412 Kenkyuusei

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    KCON 2022 Premiere in Tokyo

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nako was the main studio guest on today's edition of 'Tokyo is Colorful' on TOKYO MX (credit to uploader):

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bingo

Bingo Member

Yabuki Nako Love It!

• Like Like x 1
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nako will be in the cast of a movie 'Barber Mukoda' scheduled for release in October - she appears briefly in this official trailer at 0:36:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    MAiDiGi

"Actor Katsumi Takahashi will star in the movie "Mukoda Barbershop" (directed by Toshiyuki Morioka), which will be released in October, and a theater trailer for the movie has been released. This will be Mr. Takahashi's first starring role in a movie.

The movie is based on the novel "Mukaida Barbershop" (Kobunsha Bunko) by best-selling author Hideo Okuda. The film centers on the conflict between a father and son in a barbershop in the desolate former coal-mining town of Chikuzawa, and portrays people struggling to survive in the face of depopulation, low birthrate, aging population, nursing care, marriage difficulties, and other serious problems that every rural area faces. Mr. Takahashi plays the main character, Yasuhiko Mukoda.

Mr. Shirasu Jun plays his son Kazumasa Mukoda, who had been working in Tokyo but suddenly returns home and declares that he will take over the barbershop after quitting his job; Itao Itsuji and Kondo Yoshimasa play Yasuhiko's classmates; Yasuko Tomita plays Kyoko, the mother who is honestly happy that her son will take over the barbershop; and the national idol Ohara Zero is played by "HKT48's" Nako Yabuki.

Yasuhiko Mukoda (Takahashi) and his wife Kyoko (Tomita) run a barbershop in Chikuzawa, which they inherited from their parents. One day, their son Kazumasa (Mr. Shirasu), who has been working in Tokyo, returns home and announces that he will quit his job and take over the store. As the father and son continue their life together for the first time in a long while, a meeting is held at the city hall for business owners from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry to discuss regional development. There, Ryohei Sasaki (Shunsuke Tanaka), on loan from the central government, hears the opinions of the younger generation on how to revitalize Chikuzawa, which leads Kazumasa and Yasuhiko into a confrontation. Amidst the unsettled atmosphere, Taniguchi (Mr. Kondo) intercedes and the situation is somehow resolved, but Kazumasa later comes to see firsthand what Yasuhiko says is the current state of the town. Soon after, a movie starring popular idol Ohara Rei (Yabuki) is to be shot in Chikuzawa, and the town comes to life. The filming triggers a change in Yasuhiko and the people of the town, and the story is told at .......

The film will be pre-released in Fukuoka and Kumamoto on October 7. The film will be released nationwide on October 14.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

P.S. I like this thumbnail better than the other. :)

10. budokanlife014

budokanlife014 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  12. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

The Idol Band: Boy's Battle (MC Message Spot)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "HEART SIGNAL JAPAN" episode 2 guest HKT48 Nako Yabuki "It's fun to do anything with someone you like"

Nako Yabuki, a former member of the Japanese-Korean joint 12-member female idol group IZ*ONE and currently of HKT48, is an original romance program that will be distributed on "ABEMA" from 10:00 pm on August 24 (Wednesday). Appeared as a studio guest of "HEART SIGNAL JAPAN" (hereafter, "Heart Signal Japan").

yn.jpg

In "Heart Signal Japan", nine Korean men and Japanese women share a house called "Signal House" for nine days in South Korea. Only anonymous messages called "love lines" that can be sent only to the person you are interested in can deliver your feelings within a limited period of time. Who is the member who notices the feelings (=signals) from the person he likes and seizes love? ? While watching the program, you can deduce who is in love with whom, as if you were watching a Korean drama, you can get a glimpse of the development of romantic love and the bargaining between men and women, as well as real Korean culture. can enjoy.

Yabuki, who has been selected as a studio guest for episode 2, which will air on August 24 (Wednesday), said, "I was very surprised" about the remake of "HEART SIGNAL" in Japan. I was really happy to be able to watch it while sharing my feelings with everyone!”

Yabuki's ideal date is "I think it's fun no matter what you do with someone you like!" When I see people on dates, it makes me happy!", she said from her heart.

――Various dating spots appeared in Episode 2, but please tell us your ideal date, Yabuki
    I think it's wonderful to have a relationship where we can joke and joke around, so I get really excited when I see people having fun on dates!

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/19685

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nako is interviewed by 'Natalie' about her pet budgerigars:
    https://natalie.mu/music/column/489642

yabukinako_pet5_2.jpg

The website has posted a short video of one of them talking [hehe]:

• Like Like x 2
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Barbershop stage greeting

• Like Like x 2
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Interview with Nako about the Barbershop movie scheduled for 09:00 JST on 10/7:

• Like Like x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Former NU'EST member Minhyun and former IZ*ONE member Yabuki Nako will be co-hosting the gala show '2022 AAA AFTER STAGE'.

The '2022 Asia Artist Awards IN JAPAN' awards ceremony will be held this December, and its gala show '2022 AAA AFTER STAGE' will be opened for the first time in consideration of the global fans who have continued to send their enthusiastic support and interest. Various K-pop artists will be attending the fancy gala show to celebrate the last night of the '2022 AAA' awards ceremony. For the '2022 AAA AFTER STAGE' gala show, singer/actor Minhyun and singer/actress Yabuki Nako were selected as the co-hosts, raising anticipation for their great chemistry.

The '2022 Asia Artist Awards IN JAPAN' will take place on December 13 KST, and the gala show '2022 AAA AFTER STAGE' will be held the very next day on December 14 KST.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/202...to-co-host-the-2022-aaa-after-stage-gala-show

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    HKT48 Hirona Unjo and Nako Yabuki reveal the highlights of the movie "Mukouda Barber Shop"

Article with images

Since the film was shot in Omuta, Fukuoka Prefecture, Yabuki was asked about his own “hometown”. “I moved to Hakata when I was in sixth grade, so when I come to the airport, I think of it as my second home,” she said.

In addition, Yabuki, who looked back on the publicity since the event will be the end of the promotional activities, said, "The scenery when greeting the stage is different from the usual singing and dancing time. I'm very happy because I feel a different scenery and atmosphere."

7VsMj4I3tPzhey93W5IS1No3ILGCK587G44Hpll-KOk.jpeg

-GaoK_mAodhZc1aAbtoGzGBt9ghOelgyxvA1SVFaG8U.jpeg

bwU59Iuf42s0Z4rCuvFA1DINYC1Dsqoy1GpWRSY1KA0.jpeg

apgIyC51o9x_MqKLTr1gUjy_hAhPKt_33InHP2vtDLg.jpeg

https://mdpr.jp/cinema/detail/3405822

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter: