1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^She is such a nice girl omg
    Some people's commented on how her writing is great, how she is a 'hardworking genius idol' and 'D3's empress' [hehe]
    Also I have been reading comments from her audition video on youtube, and they all comment on how cute and great she is. I saw people saying she was Mayu's successor, she would do great on SSK, and scouting her to Keyakizaka [hehe]
    I'm so glad her hard work is being rewarded.

2. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    So much contrast between Moeka's acceleration in popularity compared to other members who have been around for years. Some random observations;
    • Ogiyuka's thread reached 5 pages in 7 months
    • Hanachan's thread reached 5 pages in less than 1.5 years
    • Yuiyui's thread reached 5 pages in 2 years
    • Fujita Nana's thread reached 5 pages in 4.5 years
    • Moeka's thread reached 5 pages in 2 months
    I suppose it's a bit different considering how she joined, and she did already have a fanbase before joining, but still. Moeka is love, Moeka is life. All aboard the Moeka train :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  3. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I honestly feel like giving her a gori push wouldn't really be a problem. Previously it would be kind of offensive cause there were many other girls who you can argue deserves a push more but she's objectively that deserving of a push.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Imagine if she surprises everyone and ranks decently in SSK... management will fast track her push insanely fast I feel

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I feel like as long as she ranks anywhere management will give her a decent push

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This year; even if she doesn't rank.
    Her showroom are enough to justify a push.

7. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    Agreed. I think she is getting a push no matter what. But it will be even bigger is she does rank.

8. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

then she need something like "one in xxx years bishoujo"
    being popular in SR or stage48 is not enough

9. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think beauty is a subjective term, but I think she is really, really pretty.
    Aside from that, she is popular through the net, believe me. Japanese fans adore her. And yeah I'll say we'll see her on the showroom rankings soon (if she continues to stream regularly)
    I saw people here and there saying they will vote for her, but I won't get my hopes too high. Still, it would be great for her to rank, at least to show her face for the prelims. Then it would be a way easier push without complaints.
    I really, really hope they don't get the D2 treatment though.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Idk why i'm kinda scared for her

What if she ends up as another YokoAeri or Hiwatashi? Overhyped draftee, then died down and surpassed by another one.

But I doubt it tho. She seems to have a big fanbase, not just mainstream (fanstream?) buzz

11. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    She really caught my attention on SHOWROOM :blush:
    I could see her rank in the future, doesn’t hurt that she’s very cute :inlove:

12. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    There is a birthday committee on Twitter. If you're interested in sending them their messages, you can DM them the message.

13. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    dunno, she looks like the real deal to me... but you never know, Owada Nana had a great profile but never amounted to much in the end either, sadly...

14. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Let's all be positive! It's going to be well, because not only she has potential and a cute face, she also knows how to treat fans. She's going to be pro at everything, just enjoy while she slowly (or hopefully fastly) climbs higher and higher. [hehe]

15. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    hmm idk, not to say Naanya isn't cute, but her first profile wasn't nearly as good as Moeka's.

To add to whether or not Moeka is going to be a flop, I would just like to say that girls like Kato Shiho who came in first for the hiragana 1st gen showroom auditions and Rikachan who won the 1st showroom sousenkyou definitely were not failures. Toshi is the most/second most popular hiragana and Rika is a pretty average HS seller, is on a lot of shows, and the 3rd highest ranked home grown nugget. Macharin's showrooms have also helped management to see how great she is, and now she's a main regular on akbingo and even chosen for Jabaja's senbatsu. To me it looks like girls who are successful in showroom tend to be successful as idols. Of course there are girls like Kahotaru who haven't made a mark yet, but it kind of seems like 48g wotas are rejecting STU a little (on the grounds of saturation considering how many members and groups there are now...). Plus, it really hasn't been long enough to determine the popularity level in STU aside from some of the very obvious top girls, so we still have some time to wait until we see where Kaho goes...

Pretty much, I have confidence that Moeka is going to be at the top of AKB in a few years

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    also didn't Onishi Momoka make senbatsu last year because of her showroom success?

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah exactly! Also she was no.1 in the SR SSK not Rika

Also, Hinachan from STU was 3rd in the audition SR, she is very popular on SR, and now she is a pushed member. I'm pretty sure it has an effect.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  19. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina