1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Yukina (Kina) / 8th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by TiduShoko, Nov 19, 2016.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Yahagi Yukina
    (SKE48 Kenkyuusei - 8th Generation)

Name: Yahagi Yukina (矢作有紀奈)
    Nick name: Kina
    Birthdate: March 13th, 1995
    Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
    Height: 156cm
    Bloodtype: B

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2018
  2. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Is she the oldest SKE48 Kenkyuusei?

3. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    She is. :D So far Takahata Yuki was the oldest one. She's also 21, but her birthday is July 18th. So Yukina is 5 months older than Yuki.

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Personally, my favorite 8th gen.Simply because she seems ready to be pushed
    But she has her age hindering her chance here.

Well, ganbatte Yukina!

5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Oh, she is just a few months older than me!

6. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I think she's my favorite. She looks very charming.

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

170117 showroom
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)
    I'm posting this because according to http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/50463469.html she touched a bit about her sister. Since I don't know Japanese, I can't really confirm it, but I think she mention about it in less than 15mins into her showroom. And according to the site (well, 2ch probably), she said (implied?) that it is because of adult circumstances that her sister wasn't selected and they speculated because her sister wasn't released in time for AKB 16th gen selection.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2018
  8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, assuming it was right, then it's unfortunate. Even if it's not the true reason, may it not dishearten her sister for too long.

9. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    I read ske.matoeme saying she's always been busy with her study. She studies dentistry in university. She's kind of frustrated can't perform or appear on ske events regularly.

10. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Kina will debut at the theater during the KKS's PARTY ga Hajimaru yo stage this thursday (6/4)!
    Please watch it if you're able and show her your support! ^^

11. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    I've fallen in love with Yukina without really having seen her perform, only together with the 8th gens. So I'm very very excited to finally see her perform at the theater! Hopefully we'll get to see more of her after this, I really wish for her to be in the Seishun Girl shonichi line up later this month. ^^

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Looking forward to her shonichi.:awesome:

13. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Kina debuted at the SKE48 theater today, performing Party ga Hajimaru yo with the other KKS! There were lots of Yukina calls from the audience, I don't think anyone could've missed it. :cute:
    The unit song she performed was Hoshi no Ondo! She looked very beautiful, her singing and dancing were really great as well.
    Here are some photos of her today from Yuasa manager's twitter: https://twitter.com/AKB48Shihainin/status/849964975250472960
    I really recommed watching the stage if you're interested in Yukina! Her smile and cute shy-ish behaviour made my day today and I'm sure it will keep on doing that in the future.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  14. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Yukina has been confirmed as one of the members participating in the SKE48 KKS Seishun Girls shonichi! :cute:(http://spn.ske48.co.jp/schedule/index.php?y=2017&m=4&d=14)
    Her first, and so far only, theater appearance was just this month and now she's been picked for the Seishun Girls shonichi! As a Kina fan I couldn't be happier. Ganbatte Kina, I will be cheering for you!!

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As much as I feel bad for many KKS not making it for Shonichi, I'm glad for her. :)

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

16. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Yukina performed Kinjirareta Futari with Nonogaki Miki during the Seishun Girls shonichi!
    It was such a nice performance I really recommend watching it (and the whole stage obviously it was so great). :cute:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  17. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Yukina's birthday stage was held today! :ome:
    Today was the 2nd Seishun Girls show and also Yukina's 3rd time appearing at the SKE theater! The Yukina encore calls were really loud and we got to see a lot of her different sides during the MCs. It looked like she had lots of fun! Because she hasn't appeared that many times during kks stages the other members seem to really look out for her, even though she is the oldest. It's really sweet, I love seeing how they interact with each other!
    Rikorin read her birthday letter, it was from her mother. Even though she cried whilst her letter was being read she finished the stage with a big smile!
    Happy late birthday Yukina!! I can't wait to see more of you in SKE48 :cute:

18. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Yukina will be in the next Seishun Girls performance on the 26th of April! :cute:
    It seems she's having more opportunities to appear at the SKE theater at the moment. I'm really happy she's getting more time to shine on stage!

19. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Yukina was the Nogizaka46SHOW reporter during the recently held Nogizaka46 under members live! :cute:
    Source: https://twitter.com/OfficialMRK48/status/856149273401991174

I am so happy about this?! I couldn't believe it when I saw this at first! Kina getting a chance like this is just incredible! c':

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Yukina appeared in today's Team E stage as the kenkyuusei MC! ^^
    I don't know if this was her first time as the KKS MC or not but seeing her doing it made me really happy. I can't wait for her to get the chance to perform as an under! :cute: