1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yakata Miki (Mikitty) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by xxskawt, Dec 7, 2010.

1. ginchan

ginchan Kenkyuusei

Re: Yakata Miki / Team KII

Mikitti got my attention
    I love her new hairstyle :cute: :cute:
    Pretty Beautiful and just too Adorable!
    :cute: :cute: :cute:

2. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Saw her in the recent ske live in Singapore...shake hands with her not once but twice actually...on the concert itself and the day before at the akb shop where she act as the helper at the counter...close up experience was really good...she look much more attractive in real life than on youtube... :hehe: ...her stage presence was not bad either...Mcing and dance move were great...hope to hear the vocal side of her in future...

3. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, she's really cute. And this time, her short haircut made her stand out with a presence too.

She's still young.... so I guess that's why she's still very good at remembering faces. That's just great :D

Btw, this time, during member introductions, she wanted fans to call her mikitty. extremely cute. but i'd prefer miki-sama :D

4. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

^
    oh yes you mention the most stand out point...her extremely should hair which makes her looks extremely attractive...seriously she just kind of caught my attention this time round so much more than the first time she visited Singapore...hope that she can be a regular performer for singapore ske stages in future...

5. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan

That's really awesome! I've heard that idols are usually more beautiful in real life. <3 This girl is super cute! <3

6. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

Here's your random Mikisama video clip :p

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsOmTtnKUH0[/yt]

Edit: Oh, her 2nd page GETs!

Edit 2: Oh, here's also the transcribed version of her interview together with TomonYan, Risako & Shawako in SG:

http://www.timeoutsingapore.com/music/feature/interview-with-ske48

So is this your first time in Singapore? What do you make of the place?
    HS: Yes, it’s my first time here. I was surprised that it’s such a clean city as I had imagined that South-East Asia has a lot of suburban areas with fields, but it is actually a very modern city with a very good image. And I love the food here!

GR: I’ve been here before once. I find that the people here are very friendly as they always give you really good eye contact and smile a lot which makes me happy.

YM: It is my second time here too. I was here before with Team S members during the last round of concerts in Singapore, and we spent our time mostly on shopping.

WT: Well, I’m basically a bit of a chicken and I am always afraid of stuff. I get very nervous and tense really easily. So the last time I was here in Singapore, I got too nervous to enjoy anything. I couldn’t open my eyes or even wave to my fans. But this time, I can do it and I’m a lot more relaxed. I got to see lots of the fans and wave to them and saw many of them wave back, so I am very happy this time round!

More below....
    Are there any differences between fans back home in Japan and the fans here in Singapore?
    YM: Firstly there is a world of difference between the Japanese and English language, so I try to convey what I mean through my body language instead. Apart from that, not really. In Japan, it is very common for fans to make boards to hold up to us. And the fans here in Singapore actually did the same thing, and they even wrote it in Japanese. Everyone was really happy to see that! We actually saw a lot of boards at the airport, so there’s certainly a good similarity among the fans from Japan and Singapore.

HS: I only had contact with fans just last night when we touched down at the airport, but I could already sense their passion. I could really feel the eagerness to welcome us and to show their appreciation and happiness, because they don’t get to meet us as often as fans from Japan do. Their happiness [held a] strong appeal for me.

Your fans certainly are passionate. Are they ever a bit too passionate?
    GR: Yes, our fans are very passionate, which makes us very happy. They gave us lots of presents but I don’t think they’re too passionate!

What kind of presents do they send you? Anything unusual?
    GR: Normally we receive good presents. But once, this guy jokingly sent one of the other members a marriage certificate form! Well, I hope he was joking.

And did she accept?
    GR: Of course not!

And how about the fans in Singapore? Any marriage proposals yet?
    HS: No, there haven’t been any strange presents yet.

That’s good to know. We’ve noticed that you often wear school uniforms for your performances. Are any of you still actually in school?
    HS: No, I’ve left school. I’m studying at university now.

YM: I am. I’m still in high school.

WT: Me and Goto are still only at junior high, so we have a long time left still.

So what’s it like to be such an international star when you’re still studying at school?
    WT: Basically I go to school every day during the week. Then most days after school I’ll have a performance at the theatre. But my friends and teachers are very co-operative about everything. And they treat me just like their friend, not like a superstar or anything.

YM: I like to differentiate my character between SKE48 and school. I’m quite a different person in and out of school. In school, I’m very quiet and I’m not really part of any loud groups. My friends are a very quiet group. But in SKE, I’d say I’m like a gorilla.

A gorilla?
    YM: Yes! Very powerful and loud. Sometimes my school friends go online and see me in SKE being like that. And then they ask me to act like that when I’m with them, because it makes them laugh. They enjoy the [difference] in character I guess.

Looking ahead to the next few years, what are your dreams for the future? Is there anyone in particular you wish to emulate?
    HS: My ambition is actually to become a voice actor for anime cartoons.

Really? You’re dressed a bit like an anime character, so it might be perfect.
    HS: Ah, thank you!

And how about the rest of you?
    GR: There’s a really famous singer in Japan called Yui. My dream would to be to become a performer as good and as famous as her. She’s got a real power to move people’s hearts and she’s quite an inspiration to me.

YM: My dream has always been to be a singer and music artist, so at the moment I’m very happy with SKE. But in the future I’d like to be a big solo artist; my dream is to one day be like [Japanese pop star] Ayumi Hamasaki.

WT: Well, actually my big dream was to become an idol, and I’ve already achieved that dream. So now I’m looking for the next way, the next step. From SKE there are already several opportunities open to me. Like becoming an anime voice artist, or a dance teacher or a choreographer. The good thing is that the opportunities are there… I just need to decide which is the best one for me.

7. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

So meaning to say this will be published in the Oct issue of Timeout Singapore?...i bought a copy of Timeout Singapore August edition...lots of music related news inside but never mention about AKB theatre at Scape...Miki as a gorilla?...i can't picture that at all...by the way...always nice to start on a new page...

8. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

2011.10.18 22:49
    MK Fashion★・δ・

[​IMG]

。*'゜'*。。*'゜'*。。*'゜'*。

Introducing the once-in-a-while

MK Fashion★

Everything was bought at Osu(((* ̄ω ̄))

Osu is love(((* ̄ω ̄))

(⊃^Beautiful^⊂)♪

゜*,。,*゜゜*,。,*゜゜*,。,*゜

9. juanka89

juanka89 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for translating... I usually login up to forum only to see news of Mikitty... :inlove:

10. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
  11. juanka89

juanka89 Kenkyuusei

The most beautiful girl in the world... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

12. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Gotccha, so this is the girl that I keep staring at & following throughout every Aishterabru PV & performance, she is so beautiful, even though she was at the back line, but her attractive aura is very strong.

13. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Congratulation for entering the top 64 [party] , & I believe next year she will be an awesome member, from now on I'll support her.

14. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Anooo, [shock] It seems like I'm the only who care about her right now, but here is her contribution with the Art Club:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hc8THG4Xbtw[/yt]

15. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

Happy 20th birthday mikitty !!!!!!

16. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

Happy Birthday Mikiki!!!!!!!! [party] [party] [party]

17. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY [party] [party]

She is shining more & more after SKE48 latest single.

18. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Team KII - Yakata Miki (Mikitty)

[party] [party] I'm so happy for her to be in the senbatsu for the second time in a row, that is a great news for me, she is climping my rank lately, I have a high hopes in her, because I do enjoy every performance of her like Suda Akari also, because she is so energetic in the stage & add a flavor of her own in every performance.

[​IMG]
    Congratulation

19. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

I begin to like her a lot lately. I'm a cat lover and I like girl that like cat ^^.

20. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

here is Mikitty's solo pv from the SKE48 1st album :)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR8KOc0JmZE[/yt]