1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Nanami (Yamada) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^I was expecting that, but with the real Nana, not a picture of her :^O^:

2. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^ Well, they /have/ taken a picture together before

3. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    A wNana skit is something I'd gladly see. :lol:

4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

maybe i miss this, but when?
    do you have that picture?

5. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    This one?
    wyamada.jpg

6. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^Yup there it is :)

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

OMG they really did it! :corr:
    did you know when they take that picture?

9. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow, Nanamin is getting the recognition she deserves by being added to Team A. Congratulation!!!

10. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

even just kennin, i really glad nana added to Team A
    team super with member super too :^^;: can help nana to improve her potential :banana:

11. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Yamada Nanami seitansai will held on saturday 04-04-2015 at AKB Theater

15:00-
    Yoshikawa Nanase, Fujimura Natsuki, Yokomichi Yuri, Hattori Yuna, Yamamoto Ai, Hashimoto Haruna, Kita Reina, Chou Kurena, Kondo Moeri, Nagano Serika, Ota Nao, Yamada Nanami, Yamamoto Ruka, Onishi Momoka, Hama Sayuna, Hitomi Kotone
    (Hattori Yuna, Kita Reina, Yamada Nanami seitansai)

3 members seitansai on 1 theater performance :^^;:

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ooh, nice! I wish it was a seitansai for Nanami only, since I don't have time to watch her team 8 stages, I wanted to have a stage where she has most of the screentime, so I could have enough with only one stage haha. But it's fine, I guess they can't do seitansai separately >.< I'm looking forward to it!

A bit random but I remember reading in this thread that Nanami's real name is Yamada Nana and she changed it to avoid confusion? wow, Yamada Nana isn't even AKB member and yet Nanami still change it XD That's nice. I think it's a good idea too because there are many girls with the name Nana in AKB (already 2 in the new gens too). So "Nanami" is good, and it sounds cute too!! She made a good decision ^-^

Also I'm really happy that Nanami is getting the chance to be in another team. Of course they give her "kennin" since they can't move her out of team 8 (same for any other team 8 member) their purpose is to have 47 girls. but I'm happy they choose Nanami to be in another AKB team, this made me think that even "if" they ever decide to change team 8, they'll most likely keep the girls, and at least keep Nanami and send her to one of the teams.

I'm looking forward to see Nanami in team A. She's really cute and funny. She's my favorite team 8 girl, and team A has many of my favorite girls, so it's perfect for me. Naanya is there too and she's a fan of Nanami XD She always talk about Nanami and fangirls about Nanami. She even once tried to get Nanami pictures by asking to other members, seriously... XD I want to see more cute/funny moments of them, can't wait!!

So, I searched for Nanami videos, and I found some cute things...

Nanami's introduction/catchphrase, this is from 150329 event. Cute!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nanami doing a short report for a Tv show. She's ADORABLE here <3

I love the ending when Takamina and others are all saying "kawaii!" [hehe]

13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

^
    because yamada is hyogo representative, kansai area..which means she came from same place with yamada nana
    yamada also also perform in NMB theater, not AKB theater
    like this

Team 8 performances in the NMB theater 4/12
    NMB theater- 11:00 and 15:00
    Fujimura Natsuki, Yokomichi Yuri, Hattori Yuna, Yamamoto Ai, Hashimoto Haruna, Kita Reina, Chou Kurena, Kondo Moeri, Nagano Serika, Ota Nao, Yamada Nanami, Yamamoto Ruka, Onishi Momoka, Hama Sayuna, Hamamatsu Riona, Hirose Natsuki

about her seitansai last saturday, she' got much enough screentime...yamada mc skill really good and her joke :lol:
    but yeah i also want yamada have her own seitansai, not sharing with other members
    if you really want to know and fall in love with her, check akbingo episode 309 [hehe]

14. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

nanaxnaanya6.jpg

:XD: WNana :XD:

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@rendizzz Ah, I know Nanami is from Kansai, but I still consider her as AKB member, since team 8 is part of AKB (although they're quite separated from AKB as a whole and they have so many members so they perform in other 48 theaters, also because they're from everywhere in Japan so they have to perform in different places XD). Anyway one team 8 girl is called Yokoyama Yui, and although Yuihan is a popular member and from AKB too, the team 8 member still keep her name XD I don't blame her though (maybe their names are written in different way in japanese? I didn't check that) but I find it good from Nanami that she thought of changing her name because of Yamada Nana. But I also think she maybe changed it because 48G has too many Nana's haha. For "Nanami", I don't know another member with this name (maybe some less known girls in sister groups?), there's one in Nogi, but that doesn't really count (not really related with 48G). I find "Nanami" cute, so it's nice she did that change!

Btw I want to call Naanya/Nanami pairing "wNana" but this is how Naanya/Naachan call themselves XD There are too many Nana's, it's difficult to find a pairing name now haha. The new Naanya/Nanami photo is too cute. I can't wait to see both of them in same team, I hope they'll have many moments!!

More cute videos of Nanami ^-^

Nanami's special talent (from AKBINGO!) <3

Nanami short intro from AKB's official channel.

In the second video, she has longer hair, but she cut it again now. I think she looks good with both hairstyles, but short hair looks better on her! As for her apparitions on AKBINGO!, I actually watch them all already (I follow AKBINGO! every week XD) that's how I started to like and notice her, in the mid-2014 episodes (or so) then the team 8 special episodes too, she's the only one who got my interest in the team for now (I also find some other team 8 girls nice but not enough to make me follow them XD). She's funny and she's good at variety, but at the same time she's very cute too <3

16. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    i wish Yuihan and yokochan also take pics with just the two of them together, :^O^:

also,
    the funny thing about this is that Yamada Nana isn't even NMB's Nana's real name. :lol:

17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

@Mana
    yamada is akb member yes, but she's always perform in nmb theater where yamada nana always perform there..same place same audience and same fans (nmb fans)
    even yamada make shonichi as akb team 8 member in nmb theater
    yamada have same kanji name like yamada nana, so she's change her name became nanami...too bad in team 8 also have member who name nanami (sato nanami) :^^;:

yokoyama yui team 8 and yokoyama yui team k have different kanji so yokochan don't mind have same name like yuihan

i prefer call yamada and naanya pair is "WNana"
    because i don't follow naachan

@zweimac
    really? hahaha :lol:

18. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    @rendizzz
    yeah, I can't remember her real name at the moment though.
    I searched for it at the wiki quite a while ago cause a few people where having the same conversation on fb.
    Hold on let me search for it and take a screen cap.
    nana.jpg

but, yeah i don't actually know when or where they got the info from but this is on the wiki48 which is basically stage48 so i assume it's true.

19. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

^
    thanks for the info, i didn't follow nmb so i don't know much about them :^^;:
    with yamada nana gone, nanamichan can take "yamada nana" name again and back to her original name :hehe:
    but for me "Yamada Nanami" suit for her best ;)

1 (3) (Copy).jpg
    IMG_0005 (Copy).jpg IMG_0004 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_0013 (Copy).jpg IMG_0027 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_0067 (Copy).jpg

20. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    hahah :lol: yeah I like Nanami too
    the mi(美) she added to her name actually means 'beauty' which i absolutely agree on [hehe]