1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Nanami (Yamada) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

She is really shine brightly in the stage, very expressive, and always fun to watch. Also her awkwardness in MC is funny, on par to Yui. :lol:
    Love her hair style too, even sometimes looks so tomboyish, but still looks good on her.

She really feels like natural born entertainer. :)

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

I found this short video of Nanami, she performs 10nen Zakura there, for a short part, with live singing. I think she did pretty well, her voice is normal (I mean, it's not like it's special or anything), but it's good. She didn't sound bad, her voice shaked a little when she started dancing more but it still sounds fine overall. If we consider the fact that she's new, and many of the new girls start with weak singing, Nanami is actually quite good! She sounds nice <3

3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

yes, yamada already had a good basic from start...
    what she needed now is someone who gonna guided her to better..
    i really really happy when yamada got kennin position with team A :)
    in team 8 all member no senior, all newbie...but in team A yamada can learn a lot from her senpai
    i mean takamina yui, paruru, kojiharu, kawaei, annin and others senpai..they can help yamada develop her character and improve her skill
    team A also have sakura, naanya and megu..good competitor for yamada :D

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes, I can't wait to see Nanami in team A, because right now I don't have enough time to follow team 8 .__. I still know some things about them though, that's why I like 2-3 members including Nanami <3 Maybe I'll try to find more time later so I can follow team 8, they really seem like a nice and cute team!

Ok so I watched another video (yes I keep on finding more about Nanami XD), this is about team 8 during their lesson. At the end of the video (1:30), Nanami is crying .__. I'm not sure why, I think it's maybe because the lesson is difficult or she's tired... Nanamichan ;__; <3

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

^
    that video from nemosu tv season 16 episode team 8 training camp
    team 8 practice 10 nen sakura..song, dance, MC for senbatsu who perform in Tokyo Dome Concert
    so much pressure in that training camp, no wonders many member crying and desperate because of that
    lucky yamada get in A member (best) for that
    team8 training.png
    yamada in back, blue shirt

6. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Well in the video when they asked "why are you crying?" she said "I don't know", but I guess we can imagine why.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh, since I haven't watched the latest Nemousu Tv seasons, I didn't know team 8 members practice 10nen Zakura to appear at Tokyo Dome... So that's why I saw in another video, Takamina visit them during practice to talk about Tokyo Dome. No wonder I keep seeing videos of the members singing that song XD I started to wonder "why they always practice 10nen Zakura?" haha Now it makes sense. It's nice that Nanami got good results in the end ^^

Nanami solo picture from a photoshoot, she looks pretty <3

[​IMG]

8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

here's the full version, if you wanna follow team 8 this video very recommended to watched

Documentary of AKB48 Team 8: 1 Year Miracle

Team 8 members will perform at the joint events "2015 SUPER FORMULA" and "Aeon Mall Experience Creation Project Exhaust Note in Aeon Mall in Okayama" ...at Aeon Mall in Okayama on 4/26
    There will be two performances, one 11:00-11:30 and another 14:00-14:30
    Participating members:
    Kondo Moeri, Ota Nao, Yamada Nanami, Hitomi Kotone, Tani Yuri, Gyouten Yurina
    team8 super formula.jpg

9. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

[MV] AKB48 Team 8 Senbatsu - Yogorete iru Shinjitsu (Short Ver.)

nana24.jpg nana25.jpg
    damn! this song is awesome, remind me team A song :cool:

Yokomichi Yuri, Kita Reina, Ota Nao, Yamada Nanami, and Fukuchi Rena will appear on "AKB48 Anta, Dare" on NOTTV on 4/29
    nana anta dare 2.jpg
    nana anta dare.jpg

『FLASH Special』issue 2015GW
    yamada flash.png yamada flash 2.png

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks @rendizzz for the links to the Nemousu episodes and the team 8 documentary! I'll try to watch that one of these days.

I watched the preview of team 8's song. It's such a good song! The Pv reminds me of early AKB/SKE (Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou, Kataomoi Finally), and the song is alike with Two Roses, both the verses or chorus, it sounds alike... Since I love all the songs I just mentionned, so I really love this team 8 song!

I think having only 10 members is a good idea, it's less confusing, and we can see more of them. Besides, the song also sound better (maybe because they use less voices, only 10 girls singing instead of 47 XD). They all look great! and most of the team 8 girls that I know and like are there.

Nanami looks so good <3 I love her hairstyle, she's perfect for school uniform type of concept/Pv! I'm glad she has good screentime, even if we can't see her in the dancing scenes yet for now (apparently she's on the right side, and we almost don't see that side at all in the preview XD).

I can't wait for the full version of the Pv, and also live performances of it! A great song with cool dance, it's their first time. Although I really like cheerful songs as well, but between team 8's songs until now, I think this will be my favorite (I like their other songs too XD). Maybe they should continue doing 16-members, or 10-members senbatsu. It looks better and they shine more. I think it would also be better for their cute/cheerful songs. If management wants to make team 8 alike with early AKB, it would be so nice. But for that, it would work better if they also have around 16 members senbatsu!

Ah, I saw that they performed the song in AKBINGO! but Nanami wasn't there and she got replaced ;__; The live is really good, too bad Nanami wasn't there. I want them to perform the song at AKBINGO! again with Nanami, but I don't think they'll do the same song twice XD

From some days ago, these two together again <3

[​IMG]

Nanami and Naanya! They're both so cute! ;__; <3

11. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    @Mana Yamada had to miss the recording as well as a handshake event because of illness. She's recovered now so no worries, it's not like they were just replacing her with someone else.

12. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

yeah too bad yamada can't participate in akbingo last tuesday, since that first time for team 8 new song performed in tv show
    but it's ok, yamada healthy more important :)
    based on new song and new pv, yamada now got 3rd seat in team 8 :1st: slow but sure i think she's ready to take over team 8 center :^^;:
    (seifuku no hane and henachoko support idk but in 47 no suteki she's got 5th seat and aisatsu kara hajimeyou 4th seat)

yamada eyes :cute:
    nana eyes.png

found this in twitter
    akb48 draw.jpg
    so cute :XD: <3
    https://twitter.com/wakana_0327/status/594382778080235520

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@kfcephalopod Ah so that was the reason, thanks for clearing up! I didn't know that Nanami was sick, although I expected it, since I don't see how else she could miss a performance, since team 8 aren't really busy outside of team 8-related activities... I'm glad she got better now, Nanamichan ;___; <3

Good news, team 8 recorded for AKB48 Show! So we will probably get a full performance of Yogorete Iru Shinjitsu, and this time, with Nanami \^o^/

[​IMG]

I can't wait for that!!!!! I love this song and the dance so much <3

14. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Each member perform one song, at 40:18 Yamada perform team 8 new song Yogorete iru shinjitsu. :)

15. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I've watched Nanami from the very beginning... and knew she'd be a star even during the Nemousu 'boot camp' specials. Something about her shouts 'geinin' very strongly for me (as they do for many of the extraordinary T8 members)... her reactions on camera are natural and genuine but also often so entertaining that I was sure she'd rehearsed them somehow. One great example is the AKBingo! where Ikumin says she wants a relationship with Nanami... and the camera pans to Nanami's deadpan shocked expression. ? :shocku::omfg:<3! You can tell she's a really good girl at heart but also a born 'boke imouto' chara. Well, being a Kansai-jin sort of sets her up from birth to at least know the rhythms and flows of comedy... but it's like she embodies 'entertainer'. Add her pretty singing voice, and a Nanami center isn't far away, I think. :hehe::XD:

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

A solo version of Yogorete Iru Shinjitsu by Nanami, I love it!!! She did well, her dancing is really good, and she sings live too, although it's not easy to sing live when doing that dance, but she still sing until the end. I love it, I replayed it like 5 times <3 (I'm surprised the member after perform Birth XD).

Nanami in another team 8 photoshoot. I love her photo! Pretty <3

[​IMG]

From 150329 performance, team 8 members did a skit. It's a skit about english classes. They're so cute! And it's funny too XD Nanami plays the clumsy character, basically it's just like how she is usually XD (maybe a bit more exaggerated for the fun haha). I love how she was holding pen on her face at the beginning, her special talent XD Btw I don't know the name of the girl who plays the teacher here, but she did great, she's really funny XD

17. kinakomochi

That's Ota Nao, Kyoto-tantou. She's 20, so was probably picked as the teacher for that reason. I love Nanami in this -- her natural comic ability is uber-dorable. :blush:

18. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

AKB48 Team 8 in Okayama 150426
    Kondo Moeri, Ota Nao, Yamada Nanami, Hitomi Kotone, Tani Yuri, Gyouten Yurina
    team8 super formula.jpg
    Aisatsu kara hajimeyou

Kibouteki Refrain

Green Flash

Seifuku no Hane

47 no Suteki na Machi e

credit to : Triple Smile

From event 2shot <3
    nana28.jpg nana30.jpg nana31.jpg nana29.jpg nana27.jpg :inlove:

nana26.jpg
    :lol:

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@kinakomochi Thanks for the answer! I'm slowly learning team 8 members' names XD

@rendizzz Her face on that photo... XD Do you know which show it's from? I want to watch that XD
    Also thanks for sharing the videos from 150426 performance, I watched them, Nanami is so cute <3

Nanami looks adorable during the 2-shot event, she dress with a simple outfit, but I like her style!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I really like her expression on the first photo! XD She is too cute <3

20. kinakomochi

Well to be fair there are 47 of them, more than any other team in 48GP. I don't have even half of them memorized! [hehe]:^^;:

Nanami is a born performer, a budding owarai geinin, at that. She's learned so much in just one year, and she's only 16... plus already one of the most recognizable faces in the Young Members ranks along with Ikumin, Yokochan, Nagi and the rest of the T8 senbatsu. I'd like to meet her parents -- she's such a good person and a rascally person blended perfectly together. :blush: