1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Suzu (Suzu) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Jun 28, 2016.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yamada Nanami's name in Kanji is the same as Yamada Nana's except for the "mi"
    Yokoyama Yui's "Yui" is completely different for both.

2. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

But Yokoyama Yui has a different kanji for "Yu". Yamada Nana would be a true name collision. Sato Shiori is also different kanji (team 8 and keyakizaka).

3. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    The group was called SI*NA and was supposed to be the lead for Hello! Project Kansai (Hello! Project attempted a lot of expansion projects between 2005 to about 2009 as its fanbase had shrunk way too much and things seemed to be coming to an end). They never did anything, the group was around for 3 years. Abe Asami was in the group (younger sister of Abe Natsumi) which is... something.

Nana left in the first year "to concentrate on school" and then turned around and auditioned for NMB less than a year after getting her release. The group continued on doing almost nothing for 2 more years without her, proving it was a good thing she jumped ship and switched companies. Hello! Project bungled and mishandled so many things epicly, but their expansion attempts went particularly badly.

Given that in their wake, AKB48 managed to do a Kansai expansion (NMB48), a Chinese expansion (SNH48), and a Taiwan expansion, all of which H!P attempted and failed-- it ought to tell you how much better managed AKB48 really is....

Although... doing a special "replacement for Yamada Nana" audition, effectively insulting all other members of NMB48 and telling all fans that no one else is as good as they girl they were going to recruit... and then afterwards recruiting Yamada Nana's sister, effectively the ideal replacement for Nana... that's kind of dumb and reminiscent of how H!P decided its "lucky 7th gen" audition was going to recruit the new mega superstar of the company, reject everyone from the first audition just to build it up more, make a deal so the recruit gets a lead in an anime and set everything up so the new girl would be the face of the company.... and then went and recruited a girl who couldn't dance, couldn't sing, had a bad work ethic and bad attitude and spoke constantly in a shrill voice...

Only I don't think it hurts NMB48 nearly as much to have made way too big of a deal about recruiting one girl when they have 63 other members on the group as it hurt Morning Musume for their new big superstar to be the least talented in the group by far when they only had 12 other members.

But it has to sting to be Azusa right now. She has just been made completely redundant.

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Why is Suzu not the ace of the 5th gen? She's clearly superior :1st:

5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Happy Birthday Suzu chan!!!:ome::ome:

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Suzu:ome::ome:

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Suzu's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  9. Naa

Naa Kenkyuusei

Suzu's SSK Poster
    [​IMG]
    Suzu's SSK Appeal Video

"Hi everyone! From NMB48 Team M, I'm Suzu Yamada, also known as Suzu. The song I just sang, "Bird”, from the stage "Todokanasou de Todoku Mono", where I was the unit center for the first time. To get close to that center position again, I am running for this year's General Election. I would like to share the joy with everyone. I ask for your support for Suzu Yamada, thank you!"

• Like Like x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

11. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

Congrats to Suzu for becoming the co capitan of NMB’s best future team B2!!![​IMG]

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

12. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Her seitansai during Team BII stage. Her 18th year.

upload_2019-12-11_23-42-22.png

upload_2019-12-11_23-47-40.png

upload_2019-12-11_23-48-50.png

Credits to the uploader of the video.

Behind the stage photos.

upload_2019-12-11_23-51-51.png

upload_2019-12-11_23-52-59.png

• Like Like x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Suzu opened her Youtube channel.
    Her 1st video is about her learning to become a DJ

14. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I came across this video and found it hilarious .... [hehe][hehe]

Elder sister doing makeup for younger sister and Nana-chan screwed up her sister's face halfway during the process ... lol .... :lol::lol:

I think Nana-chan need to get some tips from Akarin here ...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Hope she finds what she wants to achieve in life after NMB. Best of luck in your future.

17. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Suzu's seitansai & grad ceremony at the same time.

NMBsuzu1.jpg NMBsuzu2.jpg

She inspire to be an actress and I hope she will achieve her dreams of becoming one and best of luck in your future.

18. irontech

irontech Next Girls

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Nope, a group.

"Former NMB48 Suzu Yamada will restart her idol activities as a member of the 7-member idol group "Strawberry Girls" scheduled to debut in October 2021

Strawberry Girls is a 7-member idol group scheduled to debut at TSUTAYA O-Crest in Shibuya on Saturday, October 2nd. The concept is "No. 1 dance performance group in the idol world".

SUZU.jpeg

https://popnroll.tv/articles/19917

20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Ya, just saw her latest news. I thought she wanted to become an actress as per her last message. But hope she'll find what she enjoys doing the most.