1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Suzu (Suzu) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's just wild, is it really better to be centre of a indie idol group rather than a theater member of a colossus?

I guess that's the gamble that Tatsuya Makiho, Maeda Ayaka and now Suzu-chan have made. It'll be interesting to see what happens, I hope they get a single release so we gets some music to check out.

2. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I guess it might not be better financially, but it's probably better for the girls' self esteem and sense of accomplishment.
    I'm really glad to see all those graduates again. Add in Asuza, Riorin, Mao... It's a new pattern. I guess indie idol group are doing much better now with the rise of SNS and youtube, they can gain much more recognition than back in the days, so it must be an interesting path to follow.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami

if the video does not show watch the video here

Their YT page is already quite active.
    I was puzzled by the "#1 dancing idols in japan" when put next to their absolutely adorable styling, but I guess, as expected they're going with a more energetic and cute concept?
    I just love them. Or mainly, one of them is the kami oshi material I've been looking for since my one true kami oshi graduated 6 years ago, so I must follow them closely now...

And I must say, they did really good chosing cute, pretty and talented girls and giving them fitting colors. Suzu as the red representant and center is perfect.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
  4. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    suzu started a new youtube channel and plans to release a new video on the 8th featuring a date with her sister nana at a yakiniku restaurant!

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Suzu appearing as a guest on the hypnosis-themed GEN Channel:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor