1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I'm not surprised but it's still terribly sad. But I wish her all the best.

There isn't any information regarding an international fan "project" for last messages to Mahohon? I would love to send well wishes and tell her I love her and am so happy that she stayed strong despite of the bs she went through.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Congratulations on the epic clapback, Mahohon. May many more of these clapbacks come from you after you're free of this mess. A true idol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Come to sakamichi group mahohon

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    She would look pretty in the longer outfits, imo. But I think she's giving up as an idol altogether. If she were to join a Sakamichi group there would be trouble within the Sakamichi group and tabloids will write tons of crap. It wouldn't be the greatest if she joined another group, even one unrelated to 48/46G.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    When nothing was done I already knew there was nothing for her to do besides just graduate, but even when it happened I’m still sad to see her go

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  6. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    Can someone tell me a fan is making a book for Maho graduation?

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Everytime I read any of Maho's writing, or the script of her speeches, I always think that this girl is so ballsy and metal. I always imagine her as someone who always speak firmly and as a matter of fact. Once I watch her graduation announcement, to know that she is actually very sweet, all smiley, a bit timid, and kind of subtly flirty, the gap is a bit shocking for me. Such a sweet girl can be so ballsy.

And yes, I think if Maho were a Nogi member she'll fit really well. Or Hinata. That ballsy personality could make her fit very well in Keyaki though!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Wish all the best for mahohon.you have given a lesson to aks.thanks to mahohon i hope aks will not treat like bullshit like this to other girl.so sad to see mahohon go.we will miss her

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was looking through my Renacchi Sousenkyo photobook the other day and I had completely forgotten that Maho was in it, too. She looks really beautiful and happy in the photos :cute::cold: I hope she was honestly happy at that time and that she is able to feel that way again soon and let her beauty shine <3

• Like Like x 6
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Graduation performance today :(

14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :flower: Otsukare-sama deshita :flower:

15. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Posted on Twitter.

Performing Keyakizaka46's single Kuroi Hitsuji. Twitter link of the short performance.

https://twitter.com/NvzIOZ4iq452aON/status/1129700897024430081

Some additional pictures of the graduation live. (NGT Official Twitter)

Twitter link : https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/1129748559262355456

Setlist:

1. Max Toki 315go
    2. First Rabbit
    3. Kanpeki Gu~no ne
    4. Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou
    5. Kibou ni Tsuite
    6. Mushi no Ballad
    7. Wimbledon e Tsureteitte
    8. Zannen Shoujo
    9. Heart Gata Virus
    10. Candy
    11. Only today
    12. Kuroi Hitsuji (Cover)
    En1 Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sasagu
    En2 Taiyo wa nando demo (New Song)
    En3 Sakura no Hanabiratachi

Guests: Oguma Tsugumi, Kado Yuria, Kusakabe Aina, Takazawa Tomoka, Takahashi Nanami, Watanabe Ayusa, Murakumo Fuka

• Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    “Regarding the new affiliation, officials say, "I am listening to a major entertainment production that does not have active members or graduates of the AKB group." A large number of leading actors and actresses belong to the office, and it has been decided that the office can expect a wide range of activities. In the future, we will leave Niigata and work from Tokyo as a base.

Yamaguchi herself said in a past interview, "I want to be a model". The dress that I was wearing at the last handshake event on the 6th this month ranks first in sales of the fashion mail order site. Expecting to be spotlighted as a fashion icon with a slender body and long limbs is growing.”

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190519-00000001-spnannex-ent

Another story about the grad stage, with her picture coming off the wall.

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 7.19.27 PM.png

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2135767/full/

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Maho is on a roll on twitter RN linking her IG pictures
    also.. almost 290k followers..... that's quite a lot

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I find it more fit to post here than in the thread about the assault case (though I have my hopes in it being cross-posted there as well), but at any rate today's news pretty much confirms what was until then a rumor circulating among professional journalists (some purported leaks on 5ch at first mentioned Ten Carat as a potential contender, but that was close enough), which makes her contract to Ken-On now official.
    More details on it inside the newspaper article...
    ---

[​IMG]

"Without forgetting about my feelings of gratitude, I want to give my best"

After graduating from NGT on the 18th
    Yamaguchi Maho
    joins Ken-On

A leading firm established in 1979
    It has been informed on the 24th that, after having graduated from NGT48 on the 18th of the current month, Yamaguchi Maho (23) will be signed up to the entertainment agency "Ken-On", effective on the 25th. It has been 7 days since she has marked the conclusion of her three years of life as an idol, after she was herself subjected to the assault incident. Now she is set to make a second start in a big name agency in which until now no current AKB members or graduated ones have ever been affiliated to.

Established in 1979, said agency is home to prominent actors starting with Karasawa Toshiaki (55) and Amami Yuki (51), all the way to young novices who are set to carry the next generation on their shoulders, such as Sugisaki Hana (21), with a total of about 50 people affiliated to it. The Ken-On side, which had expressed interest in Yamaguchi, was the one that approached her following her graduation. After repeated discussions with Yamaguchi herself, a contract was eventually stipulated.

In a comment showing her determination, Yamaguchi told: "On this occasion, I had the opportunity of signing up to Ken-On. I won't forget my feelings of gratitude for Ken-On, which gave me such a warm welcome and helped give me the chance to make another new step forward, as well as everyone who had kept cheering on for me. While at it, I want to give my best in all my future activites as I will work on polishing myself from the basics".

Joining NGT48 as a 1st generation member, last December she was victim to an assault by two male fans.
    In addition to being deeply affected by the incident herself, she would carry a sense of distust toward the response taken by the management, and along with her loyal friends, Sugahara Riko (18) and Hasegawa Rena (18) she eventually went on to graduate.
    As Yamaguchi has declared her retirement from the idol business, attention had then been drawn on what would be her activities from there on.

Actors and models too
    According to an associated personnel, at present time her job is still not yet decided. Ken-On enjoys an established reputation for its training of traditional-style actors, and expectations are now placed on Yamaguchi too engaging in her activities as either an actress or model. This will be her second stage in her entertainment life. "I want to walk on with my own life in a strong and determined way, and become a person that would give energy to everyone of you", holding in her heart these words that she has vowed to fans at the graduation theater show, she is about to make her way along a new path.

---
    Update:

Official communication on Ken-On's website, Maho's message is essentially the same as what was reported inside the article above.
    https://www.ken-on.co.jp/headline/20190525_4743/

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I hope she becomes such a huge star that you can never avoid seeing her on TV

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Hohon

Hohon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    I'm so happy for her ! Anyone has her instagram posts that she did before deleting them ? I want to know what she said i'm guessing she wanted to post everything before the announcment and then delete so she can feel officaly releved and new but i wasnt there i was only there when the newspaper came out i wanna know what she said :(

Also did anyone translate what was written on the ken on site link that she tweeted ? I think its the same as her comment in the newspaper ?

• Agree Agree x 2