1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I don't care what he said, I know what I saw, with my own eyes.

This is an AKB forum, not just a let's support everyone blindly thread. They do good things, they do bad things. AKB should be discussed as whole, that's part of the experience. In fact, even management likes that. It's what makes AKB more than just a music group. It's up to you to decide what you want to read or not, what you want to discuss or ignore. Look at Tsuji Nozomi's case; if people had ignore it she'd graduate and we would all ask "What happened?!"

Quite frankly, I don't even care about this that much and won't even bother to discuss it. In fact, I don't even think she did it. But it's something that happened. If people want to discuss it and they're not breaking any rules... c'mon, man, just let them. You did well saying that the one that started this thing was this and that, but now let everyone judge by themselves without calling people "idiots".

EDIT: Ops! Sorry, mods!

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    If you guys want to talk about this lets 1) do it in an appropriate thread. Actually, the NGT Thread was okay. But I am going to make an executive decision and move it to Maho's thread. And 2) Do not plaster the story in every conceivable thread you can think of. Stick to one place. I found it extremely entertaining that both locations had the same few people dominating the conversation.

3. Miizun-Sensei

Miizun-Sensei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    Like hell, guys.
    *Wait her clarification*

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Or use common sense and logic.

5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I'm not calling anyone an idiot, Aka, I'm calling people "useful idiots" in the sense of this. Blissful little ignorants who think they are doing a good thing by bringing up and spreading every little "trolling" that pops up on the Internet because "we need to discuss everything uncritically", when in reality they are just playing in the hands of trolls with their credulity and lack of discernment.
    For one thing, have you ever watched a Maho Showroom stream in its entirety until now? Do you have a vague notion of how she behaves or talks in these live vlogs? Do you know what what was happening these days to her? No? I can tell you that 99.9999% of the people who are helping spread this idiotic and potentially dangerous rumor (even considering Maho's fragile mentality) based on a decontextualized clip on Twitter don't have any idea either. All the answers are in the previous SR streams anyway.
    Also, it's not even true that people on this forum are prone to discuss everything (...so we supposedly need to discuss this as well), otherwise this thread wouldn't be mostly dead at 4 pages despite Maho being one of the most prolific members on SR since the start of the Sousenkyo. No mention of her AKB Shinbun appearance? Or her corner on this year's A to Z? How can it be?
    I'm out.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Our discussion was on the wrong thread but the point still stands. We don't need to be a Maho oshimen or expert to discuss this. We don't need to watch all her showrooms. I'm talking about this one showroom. Watch that and explain to me what's going on? If you think nothing happen thats fine too, you are allowed to have your opinion and so do we. You can't shut people up. Especially when nobody can prove what she did or did not do.

7. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    ...are people seeing something that I'm not? Just watched her showroom, and Maho just sounds restless [hehe] She's out of breath because it sounds like she's kicking her feet, just listen to her aimless songs and she even kicks in time to them :p
    It's true what Cisalpine is saying though, we should be careful what we consider to be facts, especially from a minute clip on twitter compared to the entire showroom. This can get blown very much out of proportion and harm Mahohon's rep, and even if she's not your oshi the last thing (I hope) that anyone wants is to see a member get caugt up in a "scandal".
    I was honestly expecting a lot worse the way it was being described [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She's talking to a tune, a rhythm. A rhythm she's making by stomping and slapping her legs on the bed.
    She does odd cute things like that, it's her charm.

If you choose to 'discuss' it without/before knowing her background or anything like that, it's your choice, but you're having an uninformed discussion. Perhaps that's why you can't think of an explanation.
    If you choose to delve into the mindset of a bakatter acc, like @Cisalpine88 said, it's your choice, but know that you're buying into a perv's fantasy who probably kicks on the angiush of girls in question.
    Your choice.

You can choose to take a bow too when she perhaps ends up losing all the progress she made getting out of her insecure, self-loathing state she was in during a previous time in her life, thanks to some fans just needing that 'discussion' of some fantasy. All your free choice, people.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You don't seem to have read beyond the first sentence of Cisalpine's comment or understood the context of what he was saying. Perhaps you're latching on to the "idiots" part of the phrase due to a guilty conscience.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    She's probably just kicking her feet in time to the song and acting weird. I'm not too familiar with NGT but as far as I know Maho is already known for being kind of eccentric, if that's the best way to put it.
    Keep in mind that the guys spreading this rumour have apparently been contacting sponsors and the like to try and get her fired or investigated. It's not like they're concerned fans or anything, they're obvious antis trying to stir things up.

I'm generally realistic in regards to scandals and I won't make up excuses for girls that've obviously done something wrong, but I really don't think that's the case here.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    @Kappa
    I can point out multiple times on previous SR streams where Maho just ups and starts spazzing and repeating words rythmically in a singsong fashion for fun (when not just singing random things to the tune of AKB music). She's doing it to such a degree that I'm starting to believe that her eccentricity isn't just a character anymore but how she actually is.
    I can point out multiple times on previous SR streams where Maho is streaming from her bed holding her phone up or on the side (since she streams at 23:00 or later and has been having a sore throat recently, on top of her usual health issues, it's really not a surprise), that's not even the only member who streams or streamed from their bed for similar reasons (Otaki and Nakai also come to mind, some other users may help me list more).
    So no, you really, really need to watch her previous SR videos to understand what Maho is like instead of perpetuating claims that border on slander and defamation.
    Go to a barbershop and ask for an Occam razor, while you are at it.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    "Yes! Let's fulfill her steady thread with craps!" :fp:

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's a pity when people can't admit when they've been a bit silly and instead decide to double down on it.

14. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Well this escalated quickly. All in all, I call shenanigans on the basis that all of Maho's streams are based on first person POV camera shots.

15. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Whether she did it or not on the bright side she got people's (wotas) attentions no? lol

I've never watched her SR nor even posted in the NGT threads but here I am because of this. I guess this is what they mean by bad publicity is better than no publicity lol.

16. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I skimmed through the full thing and would never even have considered that she was having sex if people didn't frame it in that context.

Mahohon's just being weird imo

• Like Like x 1
  17. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    She knows how to use the camera and angles and stuff.

18. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I've watched a couple streams in the past and she'll use that same shot where she's on her bed only showing neck up, only this time she was kicking around and out of breath so some weirdos on twitter interpreted it as her having sex.

Really not a huge deal, also if there as a dude there that's the quietest dude having sex ever lol, what a ninja

19. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    She'll also do the angle where it looks like you're sitting next to her. She's a pro.

20. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i think mahohon explain this issue now
    check @ ch1b0w (TW) newest tweets its all about mahohon
    p.s can somebody translate it pls