1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Yamamoto Mikana (Mikanyan)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    Happy 17th Birthday Mikanyan!!

She tweeted that she forget this day is her birthday, but later she deleted it. Lol.

[​IMG]

2. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    D2gbXNIU0AAsNlZ.jpg
    Today is Mikanyan Seitansai!

She got letter from her favorite senpai, Mizuta Shiori (Read by Keito) and Ota Riona (Read by Aayan)
    D2gbYAcU0AAQegx.jpg D2gCtLpUwAAdYPp.jpg

Prezent from another member.
    D2gCb2sUwAAvY0_.jpg

「本日は皆様、素敵な生誕祭をありがとうございます」拍手

「私はなんか、こうやって自分が主役になるのとかちょっと恥ずかしくて苦手なんですけど、でも今日は本当に心の底から嬉しいです。ありがとうございます」拍手

「私は、さっきの莉央奈の手紙にも書いてたんですけど、自分に凄い自信がなくて、こう見えて。まぁどう見えてるか知らないんですけど。

凄い自信がなくて、だから皆さんが私のことを好きって言ってくれたり、応援してくださってるのが凄い、なんで私なんだろうとか凄い思うんですけど、でもそんな物好きな皆さんのおかげで16歳の私は凄く色んな経験をさせていただきました。

えっと、研究生から正規メンバーに昇格させていただいたり、20枚目シングルでは選抜メンバーに選んでいただいたり、他にもたくさん色んなありがたい経験をさせていただいて、そうやって色んなことをさせていただけるのは皆さんのおかげだと思ってます。

選抜だったり昇格だったりのメンバーに選んでいただいた時には皆さんが私以上に自分のことのように喜んでくれて、悔しいことがあったら一緒に悔しがってくれて、そうやって感情を共有できるたびに凄い皆さんからの愛を感じてます。本当にいつもありがとうございます」拍手

「17歳になったんですけど、17歳の私は凄い知名度を上げたいなと思ってて。あと、この劇場公演にもたくさん出たいし、あとやっぱ目に見える結果って大事だと思うので握手会の部数とかも増やしたいなって思ってます。

なので皆さん、これからもこんな私ですが応援してくださると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします!」拍手

「はい、終わりです。ありがとうございます」拍手
    Sorry cant translate it
    D2gm6qFUgAECMh6.jpg

D2gomHSU0AEVfBP.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Yukitie

Yukitie Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    So Renacchi tagged Mikanyan in a tweet with HKT's Hana, so I decided to check her out.

WOW.

I'm really not sure how she's passed me by, but I have taken note now. She's stunning, charismatic, and good friends with Mizuta Shiori which is a great bonus. <3
    I don't think there was any photo of hers I thought was bad. She's rocketed up my list now. Seems she has a very dedicated fanbase too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. x_lambs

x_lambs Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 1
  5. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I cant take my eyes off her from the new single lol just discovered her from there. She is so stunning and to me has similar aura like Asuka of Nogi.

6. onetwo48

onetwo48 Kenkyuusei

What happened to her? She's been inactive on twitter for almost a month now :cry:

7. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    kpRCrebrCBU5pV2UtjvJETaTFyZaFrc2YRR9SJjDt04.jpg EC2UFh6UcAAe6kO.jpg

Yamamoto Mikana on Weekly Playboy 2019 no.36

Shupure Interview -> https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/news/entertainment/2019/08/26/109591/

Interview Translation (Source)

the awaited NMB48 new generation visual ace, yamamoto mikana.
    "i get told that im cute by the senpais, but i don't know how to reply"

* i want to become an idol that remains in the memories of everyone

-- it's your first time being on shuupure, how was the shoot?
    yamamoto: in the first place i like my picture being taken, especially since this is a uniform scene, and being able to shoot with the lily flowers that i like makes me happy.

-- it seems like people say you dislike going outside
    yamamoto: i think i have less chances to go outside than others. i don't want to get sunburnt, so i've liked staying inside the house since i was a kid. i drew pictures in my room, and my club activities was the wind band so i didn't go outside.

-- also, you get told you "look crazy" often
    yamamoto: maybe its because i have that face (pained chuckle). but fans tell me "you're unexpectedly bright/cheery". im shy, so at first i won't be able to talk much, but if we start getting along ill talk more.

-- what made you want to become an idol?
    yamamoto: i've liked idols since way before. when i saw the singing and dancing, it made me want to do the same thing. then i auditioned for AKB48, HKT48, STU48 but didn't make it.

-- i thought you were able to go straight in, but you had to take the long route. which idols do you like?
    yamamoto: yamaguchi kasseigakuen from my hometown, in tokyo denpagumi inc, bando janaimon, wa-suta. i watched them through videos and SNS.

-- you were even checking idols out since middle school. quite the idol otaku!
    yammoto: recently, i appeared at TIF, being able to perform with =LOVE and magical punchline made me really happy. i also saw banmon's thanmomo and miyuchii, but i was unable to talk to them.

-- your shyness came out. do you get along well with any senpais?
    yamamoto: if i talk to them i think that its bothersome to them, so i can't bring myself to.

-- so negative! then, is there any senpai that talks to you often?
    yamamoto: hongo yuzuha from the same team. she just says "kawaii" to me.

-- what kind of reaction do you have?
    yamamoto: i laugh, say "thank you", and thats it.

-- you dont continue the conversation do you
    yamamoto: i've been told that my face is "so cute that i want to squeeze and crush it" by ota yuri

-- thats so scary! but you've been told by 48 group GM mukaichi mion too that you're "super cute" too, you're pretty famous arent you
    yamamoto: but until i entered NMB, nobody said such things to me, its amazing...

-- do you have a hobby?
    yamamoto: walking

-- even though you said you dont go outside much!
    yamamoto: i don't want to get sunburnt, so i go out at night. recently i ate cup yakisoba in the street, it was delicious.

-- why did you do that?
    yamamoto: i was with mizuta shiori at the time, there was someone eating cup noodles and it seems delicious so we thought lets try it out.

-- thats a weird reason to do something. do you have an idol that you're aiming for/to be like?
    yamamoto: its a senpai that has already graduated but, sutou ririka. her performance draws eyes to her, the way she speaks is interesting/funny, i even bought her book (jinsei wo kiken ni sarase). even when i graduate, i want to be an idol that won't be forgotten. those who oshi me, i want them to think that it was fun doing so.

-- are you progressing towards becoming such an idol?
    yamamoto: recently in performances fans who say they like me have increased, and members and staff have praised me more, ill work hard to keep this up.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    Yamamoto Mikana hasn't tweeted since July 18th. I wonder does she active on her mobame?