1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Yamamoto Sayaka Graduation Concert [SAYAKA SONIC ~Sayaka、Sasayaka、Sayonara、Sayaka~] (2018/10/27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 5, 2018.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Anyone know the name of the song that was playing during the individual letters to Sayaka at the end?

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    "Sayanee", a b-side from Bokura no Eureka.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ◆ VTR

◆ M00. Overture

◆ M01. Hajimete no hoshi
    ◆ M02. Korogaru ishi ni nare
    ◆ M03. Warota People
    ◆ M04. Ibiza Girl
    ◆ M05. Nagiichi

MC

◆ M06. Zetsumetsu kurokami shoujo (Yamamoto Sayaka, Draft 1 & 2 members, Uemura Azusa, 5th Gen)
    ◆ M07. RESET (1st Gen, 2nd Gen)
    ◆ M08. Yakusoku yo (Yamamoto Sayaka, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen)
    Live music by Team SY
    ◆ M09. Jungle Gym (Yamamoto Sayaka with Team SY)
    ◆ M10. Dakishimetai Kedo (Yamamoto Sayaka with Team SY)
    ◆ M11. Kodoku Guitar (Yamamoto Sayaka with Team SY) Backdancers: Team N
    ◆ M12. HA! (NMB48 with Team SY)

MC (Shibuya Nagisa, Iwata Momoka, Umeyama Cocona, Yoshida Akari)

◆ M13. Kesshou
    ◆ M14. Saigo no Catharsis
    ◆ M15. Hoshizora no Caravan
    ◆ M16. 365nichi no kamihikouki
    ◆ M17. Yume wa Nigenai (Yamamoto Sayaka & Research students)

MC (Kojima Karin, Yasuda Momone, Uemura Azusa, Kawakami Rena)

◆ M18. Bird (Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamamoto Ayaka, Yamamoto Mikana)
    ◆ M19. Blue rose (Yamamoto Sayaka,Kawakami Chihiro, Tanigawa Airi, Jonishi Rei)
    ◆ M20. Uso no tenbin (Yamamoto Sayaka, Ota Yuuri, Shibuya Nagisa, Jo Eriko, Shiroma Miru, Murase Sae, Yoshida Akari)
    Dance Number
    ◆ M21. Yaban na Kyuuai (Yamamoto Sayaka, Kato Yuuka, Kusaka Konom, Kojima Karin, Azuma Yuki, Ishida Yumi, Naiki Kokoro)
    ◆ M22. Tomodachi (1st Gen = Yamamoto Sayaka, Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari, Kawakami Rena)
    ◆ M23. Orera to wa (Yamamoto Sayaka, Ogasawara Mayu, Yamaguchi Yuki, Kishino Rika, Kotani Riho)
    ◆ M24. Priority (Yamamoto Sayaka, Kinoshita Momoka with Ota Yuuri and Mita Mao)

Video message from Yokoyama Yui

◆ M25. Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka? (Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana)
    ◆ M26. Boku wa Inai (Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Etc...)

MC (Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Yamada Nana)

◆ M27. Kamonegix
    ◆ M28. Amagami Hime
    ◆ M29. Kitagawa Kenji
    ◆ M30. Bokura no Eureka
    ◆ M31. Zutto zutto

◆ EN01. Wasurete Hoshii
    ◆ EN02. Sotsugyou ryokou
    ◆ EN03. Mikazuki no Senaka

MC

◆ EN04. Boku Datte naichau yo
    ◆ EN05. Seishun no Lap Time

VTR (Handwritten messages from members to Yamamoto Sayaka)

Kage Ana (Yamamoto Sayaka)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    A bit shocked that Must Be Now is not there despite it being basically Sayanee's song. The setlist is outstanding though.
    KESSHOU!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Can't wait to see this. As of now, Sae-Chans day 2 is still my ATF grad live for the setlist, videography, direction, and the emotion caught on so many members throughout the event. Plus that long walk of thanks...soo good.

As Sayanee was my 1b to Takamina (with Yuihan 1c) I cant wait to cry...er i mean watch this.

• Like Like x 1
  6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  8. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    HOLY FUCK

HOLYYY FUUUUCCKKKKKK

I died twice

9. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

This is more of like NMB48 (Yamamoto Sayaka center featuring Watanabe Miyuki)...

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Like Like x 5
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    does anyone have a link for Yaban na Kyuuai performance?

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    so nice to see some nostalgic graduates coming back for her last grad concert

quite surprised they even had nana , rikanyan , maachun and even milky.

that baiting vtr from nana was epic tho , can hear lot of audiences screaming atm.

milky’s return is quite unexpected for me but i feel happy to see it. actually this mean saya-milky was the only one successful paired ace had been done in 48G history ? lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    wow kojirin did awesome,great performance

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Isn’t she back under Yoshimoto now? and all those graduates you mentioned are also still under Yoshimoto (idk abt Macchun i think she is? but idk) so they’ll probably be the first ones in mind when thinking of “graduates showing up to gradcon” since their manager would tell them to go eitherways.

I’m really happy for the SayaMilky moment;-; (also that time not long ago when Sayanee tweeted abt running into Milky at the train station) and yeah i guess they are the only successful pairings considering AtsuMina are already close to begin with, Rena’s been ignoring Jurina, AtsuYuu & SashiMayu were something that just happened with all the SSK drama, and Sakura & Jurina probably hates each other as much as Faka hates Kotete

• Like Like x 4
  16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    There are alot of graduates not under Yoshimoto but still in showbiz (mainly because Yoshimoto dropped them like Natsumin, Ayame, Kanchiru, etc) Maachun is actually retiring this year so this might be the last time we see her too.

=====

Official number is 30,000 people. You could tell from all the photos. It was a crazy time to be there but it was the best experience I've had with 48. Apparently the whole thing was put together by Sayaka. She came up with the setlist, decided on the members for every song, she even called each and every grad member and invited them to attend.

I'm not sure you could watch the intro Hajimete no Hoshi or the Sotsugyou Ryokou or her final bow, without breaking down if you have ever been at any point an NMB fan.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Her walk in the beginning of the concert already made me feel sad.

18. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Yeah I was expecting a duet when I read that, so I was slightly disappointed when it was a group song. And even got more disappointed when I realized Milky wasn't the center.

Imo they should've gone with Ima Naraba duet. ((same goes for Nana's stage, but that's because personally Tomodachi >> Dazai Osamu))

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its not a SayaMilky concert, its Sayaka's concert. Milky was actually the center for that performance. Sayaka just sang the first lines for it so they could reveal Milky as a surprise.

20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    AtsuMina is likely only tkmn was a supporting role while acchan is the ace , and their hard time makes their bond greater than anyone else , and nobody can stand on par with acchan atm. and mgmt never pushed them as a pair . same goes with sasshi-mayu or atsu-yuu i agree its only an SSK things.

while there's still other pair such as sakuruppi but tbh sakura was never been plotted as HKT ace at the beginning and they only have 1 WCenter single. whats crossed on my mind is only sayamilky wmatsui which was both can considered as pushed pair + 2 aces. tbh nako-miku may be the most successful one , but unfortunately they were not as big as the name we'd mention before and nako got exiled

lel so funny there's 1 name did you've mention who's messing with 2 different person :p

=========================================================================================================================================================

30ks attendance was great number for these days isn it ?

big props for her to calling every each grad member to attend it.

tbh im just long time casual fans for the whole nmb group itself while there's some members i've followed ofc , but i agree the sotsugyou ryokou was very sweet.

unfortunately i've lowkey-ing hope she's called my durian girl for 1 last time. but nvm she's not 1st gen :^O^: