1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamane Suzuha (Zunchan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Love her appeal vid! Lots of members are awkward or generic but Zunchan's balloon throwing was cute.

2. Luth8_

Luth8_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Aw.... Zunchan :blush::blush::blush:

Why are you so cute, so sweet, so fun, soooooo anything? What material did your parents use so you can be like this right now? Marshmallows? Cotton candy?

I think I'll move from Zukki to her :hehe::hehe::hehe: umm... change or add the directory?:omg::omg::omg:

ararara.... you like miyuna, too
    so, yoroshiku onegaishimasu :approve:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2017
  3. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    I'm currently watching Zunchan's Showroom and she looks so so pretty ;-;
    She talked about the SSK and her seniors a bit, also, the atmosphere was a little down because of all the questions concerning Okinawa and the concert that couldn't take place, but we managed to make her a little happier with our comments and now she's talking about 16ki and smiling. She also greeted me few minutes ago and as I told her that I'm from Germany, she said a whole bunch of things to me that I sadly couldn't understand so well, but I believe it was about how she's happy to have fans like me (she said "shiawase desu" and "sugoi", things like that).
    However, I feel really happy to have found a gem like her in the new gen.
    I really hope management considers a push for her somewhere in the near future. It would def pay off.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She got 65 towers for her birthday stream, not bad

e345dea3.jpg

5. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

65 is pretty much telling. :O

6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Do they actually get any money from gifts? How much? Anyone has any info on that?

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yes, they do get some money from it, although not a lot. Between 3% to 8 or 9%? I kinda forgot. Some members are talking about it but the problem is that they gave different numbers. I believe we already talked about this in the showroom thread (AKB showroom). Anyway, if we take the low percentage, she gets around 20k yen from that stream.

8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Thanks for the pointers, I'll go search that other thread.

It's possible there are tiers for various reasons… room ranking, deal with AKS, or even different % for different gifts? Anyway… I'll go see what we already know.

Also — 20k from towers alone :) I'd imagine there were rivers of other stuff as well.

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Swag and stuff from Zunchan's birthday show last night. First off, the flowers from the fans...

suzu3.jpg suzu1.jpg suzu2.jpg

The commemorative instruction booklet for the show...

suzu6.jpg suzu7.jpg

The uchiwa...

suzu5.jpg suzu4.jpg

There was also a little pin, and a multi-colored penlight to be used during the show. Of course we had to turn the penlight in at the end. But everything else we got to keep. It was a fun show, and you could tell that Suzuha was having a great time. I will do a proper writeup in the experience thread later today.

• Like Like x 1
  10. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Gosh can someone explain to me how this girl can be soooo pretty? ;w;
    She's giving me chills everytime she smiles

11. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

She's made of sugar :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I'm sad to see Zunchan's thread so dead :cry: She's star quality and just oozes sweetness!
    She is of my favourite members from 16th gen, and one of my favourite idols in general.
    Just look at how sweet she is :blush:

[​IMG]

13. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @ichigowota

Yeah, sorry I don't post in this thread very much. However, I do post lots of Zunchan stuff in the AKB Experiences thread (and course on my blog too) Personally, I rarely watch showroom, so I don't have much to report on that end. However, I will try to comment in here whenever I have a funny interaction with her. (I have tickets for her hs this weekend, so perhaps I will have something cool to add.

In the meantime,

if the video does not show watch the video here
    1-shot selfie

zzz1.jpg
    Zunchan's recipe.

And a few handshake experiences.

14. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    @Cristafari
    I always read all of your HS reports because they are just written so well and I love reading about my favorite members. It's not as good as meeting them I guess, but for some of us, this is the best we can get.
    However, it makes me really happy to see that other people love Zunchan just like me and I hope more people continue to discover the amazing girl she is so she will get lots of opportunities in the future.
    I'm already impressed by her good HS results, she's such a good idol.
    Makes me question management for not promoting her already :fp:

15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I'm always hesitant to take the conspiracy theory view but I kind of have a feeling they want her to do the “KKS ace” thing.

16. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yeah, I have mentioned it before, but I was absolutely puzzled by Zunchan's "half" promotion. I have been to quite a few 16th Gen performances, and I see her front and center on so many songs. I see her amazing interactions with the fans. I see her great personality shine on stage....

Then I go to handshake events, and I see her huge line, probably the biggest of all the 16th Gen KKS. I see the way she goes all out to give her fans a great handshake experience. Not only that, but when the chara-ani preorder begins for AKB releases, I always focus on getting my Zunchan tickets in the early rounds, since she usually starts selling out her slots by Round 3-4, something only a couple of 16th gen members are able to accomplish.

I have noticed that Zunchan has recently been doing "guest shots" on other team stages. So she is definitely working hard.

After all of that, I was dumbfounded at why she would be kinda "left out" when it came to promotions. The only explanation is that there is something going on that the fans do not see. We can guess on the reasons, but at the end of the day it is merely speculation.

Like you Lalo, I hope they have a "grand plan" for her, and all will be revealed in time.

• Like Like x 2
  17. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    @Cristafari You are actually the reason I came to love Zunchan!

I am a regular reader of your blog, your reports are amazingly written, and it's nice to see idol experiences in Japan from a foreigner. It was on your blog I came across your experiences with Zunchan last year. You spoke highly of her and she seemed really cute, so I looked into her and came to love her quickly. So thank you for that, and for continuing to share your experiences with us! Though there is no pressure to add to this thread regularly, of course.

I had planned to go to Tokyo in March and attend the events then but I had to rearrange things due to getting into university here (I didn't expect to get in, haha). I'm now going in July during mid-year break. I have a sheet to see Zunchan, as well as one each for Zukki and Kana (big 16th gen fan). Looking forward to your next report :)

Edit: I forgot to add this. I'm also really puzzled as to why she wasn't promoted with many of the other KKS. Not to be bias, but she is just star quality. She performs amazingly both on the stage and on Showroom, her HS sales are great, she's very cute and marketable, and she works very hard... It's a mystery.

18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yeah like I said… I think she wasn't promoted for the same reason Zukki didn't go to the obvious Team K. Zukki on Team K would be “just one more”, and promoted Zunchan would also be “just one more”. With D3 coming up (and a few other 16ers not promoted), she can instead be the KKS ace and possibly leader.

19. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I was surprised Zukki wasn't promoted to Team K but yes, there are members in Team K with similar qualities to Zukki. Team K has plenty of upbeat, strong dancer types. Zukki can offer a lot to Team 4 that they have been lacking, thus making her stand out more, so I think the fact she went to Team 4 will be good for her.

As for Zunchan, I feel really let down she wasn't promoted, but I hope you are right. I just hope she gets rewarded for all her hard work soon.

20. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    [​IMG]

Zunchan #1 just for doing this :XD:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1