1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Yamashita Mizuki / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Seditious85

Seditious85 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    orandazaka46
    Good decision. I am glad these issues seem to be taken seriously, because it could prevent a long time burn out.

Take your time, Mizuki. You'll be back one day, stronger than ever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Halyup

Halyup Kenkyuusei

Here's Kubo shiori message for Mizuki
    IMG_20190413_181736.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. eternalord

eternalord Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    A heartfelt, honest message from a friend, a rival. As someone who has experienced a situation like this surely she's one among those who can sympathize with Mizuki the most. I remember Mizuki also sent a mobame right after Shiori announced her hiatus last year.

A trivia, both messages are almost titled the same: '大切なあなた(へ)/(To) the precious you'

Note: Thank you for sharing the translation, however there are some parts that are missing or not in the right nuance. Pardon me
    "I think you must be hold this" -> "I have been patient for a long time"
    "I think you must have been bothered" -> "I have been troubled for a long time"
    "You are really good at realizing your dreams. To be honest, we are always compared in all aspects" -> A bit far, and there's a missing part. Should be "That figure of yours is lovely, but to be honest, really, it's really, frustrating. Even now. We are always compared in various aspects."
    "We are usually aware of each other existences" -> "It's a relationship where we are both aware of each other more than usual"
    "This may still be a relationship" -> "From now on this kind of relationship may continue"
    "I will wait for you" -> Missing part. "I will wait for you. In a grown up figure."

• Like Like x 9
  4. Halyup

Halyup Kenkyuusei

I think Shiori were more Rivals than friends with Mizuki . In the 3rd gen ; The one Mizuki cherish the most would be Ririan.

5. eternalord

eternalord Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    That's why Shiori said she wants to get even closer to Mizuki, but the circumstances didn't let them. I felt it too, ever since Kubo's hiatus their relationship becomes a bit distant, and the work difference between senbatsu and under of course didn't help.

Riria is more of a friend that Mizuki likes to have fun with (as an equivalent, it's Ayatii for Kubo). Shiori is more of a friend who aims at the same goal so there's a feeling of 'I won't lose to her'. Both are friends, just on different grounds.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Halyup

Halyup Kenkyuusei

That's why I really like the rivalry and friendships within the 3rd gens ; We have rivalry in Shiori-zukki . Yoda-Momo and genuine ships like Renka-Tama ; Ume-Momo and Ayatie-Shiori.

7. galangsatria

galangsatria Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Wish everything is okay so that we can see Super Mizuki Time again.
    Have a good rest Mizuki.

• Like Like x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Kenkyuusei

Damn. Didn't expect this will hit me hard. Though she's not one of those in my radar, it's like a flashback of Himetan, Kiichan, Zumin and Kubo. Hate this.
    I don't like apology part of her blog (though it's too common and expected). Important thing is to look after yourself and be back in full health. These girls are burnt out. She's still filming though? Get well soon.

Yeah. I think Kubo is closer to her senpai e.g. Ikuta, Misa, Hime. And she might build close friendship with some of the 4th gens than with her fellow 3rd gen. Top 3rd gens are all rivals imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Kuboshita! Some nice words from Kubo. Their rivalry stretches all the way back to the SHOWROOM auditions! Battling each other for the lead! Mizuki always slightly ahead. Kubo with the comeback during 3rd Gen's Principal edging Mizuki in role count. Then Kubo got some early momentum with modeling gigs, stages, and being a representative from her hometown. Mizuki made some headway in 2018 with Sailor Moon which started her acting career. While Kubo had to take a break. Now 2019 and Mizuki is the one to take a break. When are we going to see them at full strength clashing at being the best idol they can be? I was hoping this year...

I don't know anything about the members' relationship dynamics. I hope that they are all friends and on good terms with one another. I hope that it's a friendly rivalry they have. If they push each other to be the best, then Nogizaka's future is secure. I think Kubo's hiatus last year coupled with being an Under for the last single contributed to the sense that their friendship has drifted. Also, everyone is so busy, Mizuki, too much since spring of last year!

10. galangsatria

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Mizuki and the girl from Miki Clinic
    IMG_20190416_112239.jpg IMG_20190416_112241.jpg

Video Girl Mai
    IMG_20190416_112220.jpg IMG_20190416_112023.jpg
    Maybe it's just me. I feel that Mizuki's partner in Video Girl Mai is similar with Nanase's brother, Taisei.

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Holy... is Mai evil or what? Anyone read the manga? Is there redemption in her character or is it all darkness? They're gonna put her away in the end, right?

I wonder if management got wind/read the manga on how dark this character is and decided for the "rest" so as not to ruin Nogi's image?

12. gish0046

gish0046 Kenkyuusei

Well its complicated, but long story short, yes Mai is evil (but she has her reasons)

13. Chubo

Chubo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    In the manga, she's not really bad but something happened to her when she was first summoned that's why she's like that. Another thing that was not explained in this new series is that, when an unworthy human watches a video girl, he goes insane.

• Like Like x 1
  14. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    (watching a couple of latest nogichu, since when her hair got this long?)

i mean i know yamashita is pretty, but damn that long hair is looking super duper good on her.

15. galangsatria

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    i_miss_u_2_mizukki.jpeg

You and me both, Ririan. I miss Mizuki.
    (Image from Ito Riria's 05.09 blog post)

19. tpt13

tpt13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Let's be honest, any normal realistic guys who have the possession of Video Girl Mai would have their way with her and go mad after a few days. I know I would. It's just inevitable.

20. galangsatria

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Mizuki's latest appearance in her drama
    IMG_20190513_053132.jpg IMG_20190513_053210.jpg IMG_20190513_053138.jpg IMG_20190513_053013.jpg