1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamashita Mizuki (Zukkii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    mizuki and yoda yuki are the cover girls for the 50th issue of Weekly Young Magazine! the issue has been on sale since 11/11/2019. source
    yoda-and-mizuki-cover.jpg

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  3. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I'm just surprised it took her this long to get one. I can't wait to get it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think its the perfect time for her to get a PB. Reminds us that 3rd Gen is really the future.

It's a January release. Just go back to the past few January Nogizaka46 PBs. No pressure there, but Mizuki can do it.

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Congratulations on your first PB Mizuki chan!

6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Beautiful moon shines on the city of lights.
    IMG_20191114_061318.jpg IMG_20191114_061316.jpg IMG_20191114_060813.jpg
    IMG_20191114_101834.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Although I'll pass on this one, I have no doubt it will sell like hot cakes.

8. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    its a dream come true, already preordered :drool:

9. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Mizuki Showroom:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    -Why is she dressed as a dog? Answer: Because she’s an idol. There are lots of Nogi members who can be cute even when doing nothing, but Mizuki says she can’t be that way, so she dressed up for Showroom.
    About the photobook:
    -Mizuki does a running gag where she points out something sexy in each photo and goes “Don’t look!”
    -The flower photo was shot towards sunset.
    -The street view photo was shot from an apartment owned by a nice family with a golden retriever dog.
    -The strawberry photo was shot at hotel breakfast. There’s a not-yet-released photo where she put a lot of effort into eating a fried egg.
    -They thought a lot about the Eiffel Tower shot since it’s been photographed so much. She tried to feel more like a native vs a tourist.
    -She was on a boiled egg diet for 2 weeks before the photoshoot. She intended to go to the gym, but ended up only going twice in two months.

-She left her cap behind in a car today, but Kaki delivered it back to her.
    -Mizuki recently had a tough photoshoot for the Eizouken Ni Wa Te o Dasu Na movie, but Asuka and Ume cheered her on. The next day, tsundere Asuka presented Mizuki with a box of chocolates but told her, “Don’t get attached/friendly with me.” Mizuki’s current hair length and color are for her role as Mizusaki Tsubame in the movie.
    -After the Best Hits Kayosai 2019 program was over (Momoko returned to perform, Mizuki was busy elsewhere), Momoko messaged Mizuki, thanking her for looking after her spot and hoping they could dance together again.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Momo-chan :cute:
    Screenshot_2019-08-02-04-48-33-985_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.png

• Winner Winner x 7
  11. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Unexpected.

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Like Like x 3
  13. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Interesting. We don’t see beautiful girls brushing their teeth that often. I am sure the toothbrush is the main focal point of this picture.

14. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Nah, I think it's the white foam forming around her mouth. Unless they show the brand of the toothbrush she used.

15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Can someone enlighten me as to why so many gravure idol photos include the girls brushing their teeth? And I'm not talking about photos like Mizuki's, I've seen girls more covered up in shots like those. What's the appeal, I don't get it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I don’t know, but I can think of three factors.

Cleanliness is highly valued in Japan, so brushing your teeth is a more important activity. According to this article, parents helping their children brush their teeth is a traditional bonding activity, and elementary school students all brush their teeth together after lunch. Adults even brush at the office, although it’s not the majority and it’s women much more than men (I think it’s more common in Korea?).

It might be a cleanliness fetish for some people. The conventional etiquette in Japan is to bathe before sex because of hygiene. It might be a stretch to say brushing teeth = preparing for kisses or sexytimes. But Japanese culture might be wired slightly different in terms of cleaning being associated with intimacy/attractiveness.

Brushing teeth is a personal activity that can be associated with (even non-sexual) intimacy. If you see someone brushing their teeth, that probably means you’re living or working in close quarters with them. A recent Nogisatsu shot of Asuka brushing her teeth was described in news headlines as full of “girlfriend feeling.”

Personally, I don’t get it either. I mean, if you try to interact with your girlfriend when she’s brushing her teeth, she’s just going to start drooling toothpaste foam everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It is simple, actually. It is "almost" impossible to see your colleagues brushing teeth at the office, a restaurant where you eat together, or a park when you hangout with your colleagues, right? Most of the time when someone brushes their teeth is when they are going to sleep or after they wake up and prepare to go to work/school.

So, brushing the teeth also can be seen as one of the intimate activities you do with someone. It is because the time of brushing the teeth mostly is the private time. it is either you are going to spend a night with her and see her brushing her teeth before sleeping, or you have spent a night with her and wake up together in the morning and see her brushing her teeth. :D

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

:1st:

19. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    That's the point.

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This makes me smile every time I watch...

if the video does not show watch the video here

those giggles are what make it... and the flames.... LOL!

I've only followed the twitter account, but I keep seeing Instagram stories being posted. Is she really active using the Instagram account to post stories? I'm pleasantly surprised at how well she's keeping up with her social media posts.

• Like Like x 2