Yamashita Mizuki (Zukkii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mizuki in the cover of weekly shonen magazine (april 22)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Lately her expression is more like Ikuta's and Nishino's. Sometimes she looks like Matsumura's in modelling-mode.

4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

mizuki likes ZOC

7. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Zuki my oshi for almost a year now. Finally got her photobook.its my first photobook.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

She's 5th in my list and 3rd in 3ki

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I still can't believe she has yet to be center of a single. What are they waiting for? What I find boring about japanese wotas and management is that they're always into the redundant next door girl you have to protect who then becomes the top and center.

Always the same typology. Maybe a funny Mizuki chara which is known to be more openly calculated and flirty doesn't suit well. She should've act more like "oh I'm so pure and naive..." that's what brings boringness to the group.
    The more bold you are, more are the chances you'll be preceeded by someone who has that kind of chara I said, look at Hinata's permanent center too which seems another Nanase/Yoda/Endo type.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    it seems aki-p loves that kind of girls judging from all the 46/48 centres so far except a few. and with slogan idol you can meet, you want to meet idol that looks like girl next door, not stylish celebrities. it seems only maiyan that is not in the same league maybe because of her status as model and stylish photoshoots and she is not even the ace chosen by management until later days. wonder which path will be chosen for her by management? the total ace or supporting ace? i mean asuka is still there..i dont think she gonna get many centre position..not too mention other 3rd front girls. arghhh i hope they can release as many singles instead of 2@3 per years.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    Lately, somehow I felt that zukki gives off nanase vibes on some occasions. May be I'm the only one who felt that .

13. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Dont worry .matter of time zukky will be center. Nogi management already take good care of her . she must be center soon.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    This was a great insight into how incredible Shiraishi is. She was not chosen as a center until the 5th single because she shone so brightly that management could no longer ignore the imminent supernova that she would become.

Nogizaka has always had multiple aces and I think that has been helpful in maintaining their stable popularity. Instead of just one super-star, you have SEVERAL of them and then you surround them with all-stars (man, Nogizaka would make a great NBA team haha) and that's been a key in their success so far. With the older gens graduating, similar to Shiraishi, Yamashita will make it difficult for management to ignore her skills as a potential center. She has already solidified her position as one of the 3ki aces and it's only a matter of time before she can stand front and center along other supernovas like Asuka and Ikuta.

She was my original favourite amongst 3ki (a position which has since been taken by Momoko haha) and she has already grown quite a lot since then. I hope she will get more time in the spotlight so that she can show us all that, in the future, when one speaks of Nogizaka aces, Yamashita Mizuki's name will be amongst them!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

The only reason why I don't want to see Mizuki as center is because I want her to focus on acting. Not that I think being an idol doesn't suit her but I think she could shine much brighter as an actress. She gives off major actress vibes, both her looks and aura, & did fabulous in Video Girl Mai (still waiting for subs to watch Miki Clinic).

I'd be in full support of Mizuki adopting a similar role as Ikuta-chan - rarely/almost never center, but still one of the more pivotal, top members of the group and participating in singles as perma-fukujin while making a name for herself in a different field (musicals for Ikuta-chan, acting for Mizuki). That way, she doesn't need to rely on being center or Nogi brand for popularity and recognition in the industry.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The sad thing is everytime they chose a 3rd gen representative on Nogi CMs or events, has quite always been Yoda-chan, so even if Mizuki is one of the top 3rd gen members, she's been overshadowed by her and missed lot of other opportunities.

17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    that is why i think managament gonna treat her as supporting ace.

yes, many people believe maiyan was made as next centre as management couldnt ignored how fans didnt like ikoma and how maiyan was (and still) mega popular at that time. luckily she didnt become another yamamoto sayaka-like situation where the others are forgotten and its hard to move on. nogizaka has many popular faces and all of them already fans favourite. it is up to management to push who for general public recognition. and that will be the issue for us fans..lol

19. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

The aura of zukki have made me left ozono for her.i want her learn how be a good speaker so she can appear a lot screen time in nogichu. Too much competion for screen time in nogichu. Your must have crazy encredible story to in nogichu for someone to notice.

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Agree Agree x 1