Yamazaki Rena (Renachi) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    As I've always said why have a thread devoted to unpopular opinions when all threads are ripe for them.

2. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    for me it's unlikely to happen because she's busy on her outside jobs despite of a good result from her first center under song that's not enough for her get a koujichuu spotlight unless she'll have a regular spot in every senbatsu announcement.

3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Yamazaki Rena will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine “Marquee vol.143”, the magazine will be released on 21 july

Yamazaki Rena Marquee.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Renachi had Inoue on her show: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRjhzIOnBs3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Glad to see the friendship is still there. I haven't seen any links to audio. Anyone have one?

I like to see them together considering how long they've known each other. I remember one of the first member SHOWROOMs was Inoue and Wakatsuki and they had called Renachi. At the time I was perplexed as to why her, but after finding out about their friendship pre-Nogi, it all makes sense. Get Inoue on the show more!!! LOL!

• Like Like x 4
  5. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

• Like Like x 8
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Zaki got another job. She will start a serialization essay on Hanako magazine. Her essay will be published on 1st and 3rd Friday every month, starting from August 6th. Her series name is 乃木坂46・山崎怜奈の「言葉のおすそわけ」(Nogizaka46 - Yamazaki Rena "Kotoba no Osusowake")
    Source: https://twitter.com/Hanako_magazine/status/1421410358804111366
    Congratulation Renacchi!:1st:

• Like Like x 3
  7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Damn, her works alone carry nogi name everywhere. She just need to be a regular senbatsu like shinuchi already so that people will take notice more of her works.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 1
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I am happy she's on a lot of tv quiz shows but everytime I see her on these shows she doesn't seem that smart to me. She makes lot of mistakes and gets beaten often by others. Maybe she should study more cause it's kinda embarassing and not a good name for Nogizaka seeing their "smart" member constantly failing and not even being funny or good at variety. She just... fails? Ok I guess...

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

[hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe] is it farming day today? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

12. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Not sure where you're getting this from. Over her last 4 appearances on Q-sama in February, March, May, and July, Rena cumulatively gave a correct answer 30 out of 30 times. She guessed incorrectly 3 times, but they were in game categories that allowed her to immediately guess again correctly. For 2 questions, she required a hint, but she had the knowledge since the hint was just the first letter of the word. You have to go back 6 episodes to November before she gets a question fully wrong for 0 points. Considering that Q-sama tests a broad range of trivia topics, she’s clearly studied a lot.

Source: There are supercuts on bilibili of every time Rena appears on Q-sama.

• Like x 6
    • Agree x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I was talking about her appearance on Time Shock, she's been the worst girl of her group, nice that at least on Q-sama she's doing better.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
  14. unknownsensei

imagine talking shit about someone but only watched one show of her :hehe::hehe::hehe:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

How to say i'm clueless about what i'm talking about without saying i'm clueless about what i'm talking about.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Left out again. I really just want them to give her at least one senbatsu before she graduates. Its crazy that this girl probably contributes to almost 40-50% of Nogi's solo national Tv exposure yet they won't put her in a main single. She has her own Nationally broadcasted show (Haruna Zaki not just a mail order) is a regular on 2 national quiz shows (Q-sama and Toudaiou) and guest appears on all the other quiz shows (cream quiz, time shock, ect). Plus she has another short 5 min variety educational travel show where she is the walks around tokyo (Tokyo Good) and guest appears on other major variety/educational shows. Add in the former Nogi shows Ohatsu-Chan and web tv history show (Rekishi no Jikan), and her still ongoing radio show and things start to get a little absurd.

How much more do you need to do to get acknowledged by management?? its not like she needs the backing of the Nogi name anymore, she can safely graduate at any time and still have a prominent career in the entertainment world for quite some time. I apologize for the rant but I'm just annoyed for her, its like an insult at this point

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Management only ever cares about handshake sales. Cause that directly tie to their profit.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. unknownsensei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    today darehana, with bananaman congrats message for darehana 1st year anniv at 1:05:00

• Like Like x 3
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 2
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Renacchi will interview/having a discussion about new NHK project (Playback NHK Taiga Drama, Character, and Other Topics Guide) with Takeda Tetsuya, a famous actor and protagonist of super popular 90's drama, 101st Proposal, on November 24th.
    Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVvKMSLPbxV/ (Renacchi Instagram)

Amazing! I think Renacchi (and maybe Ikuchan, through her Musical stage) is a Nogi member that have met with many important figures in the industry.

• Like Like x 4