1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoda Yuuki (Yodachan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    For me, it's not the position, but her current plot line. She's no longer "Nanase's protege." She's got to stand on her own, but I don't notice her as much because of the 4th Gen introduction. Like she's not registering on my radar even though she's got tons of work. It's not her fault. Most likely I want her to grab the spotlight even more and she just hasn't for me. Although, that goat... she's got to bring it out more!

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Wow, Yoda...o_O

[​IMG] l

Her momentum just get higher day by day. She is growing into fandom new fav after Naa and Ashu. At this rate, even if management reduced her push it's just gonna make fans fire up and she will just getting bigger.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Forgive me for asking, but what does the table represent? I can't read Japanese very well.

Cheers!

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Photopack pricelist

5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Thank you, tiktok.

Cheers!

6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 member Yoda Yuki and Yamashita Mizuki will be the cover girls of Japanese magazine B.L.T. (2019 November), this issue will come with Nogizaka46 4th generation special book 2019, the magazine will be released on 24 September 2019.

blt-2019-november-cover.jpg blt-2019-november-book.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Yoda Yuki will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine bis (2019 November), the magazine will be released on 1 October 2019.

bis-2019-nov-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka

Blt vid

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yoda at Maquia's makeup vid

• Like Like x 1
  10. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    yuki and yamashita mizuki are the cover girls for the 50th issue of Weekly Young Magazine! the issue has been on sale since 11/11/2019. source
    yoda-and-mizuki-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese magazine "blt" making-of video which features Nogizaka46 3rd generation members Yoda Yuki and Yamashita Mizuki is available on YouTube.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Yoda Yuki is the cover girl for BLT graph vol 49 (2019.11.19).

Yoda blt graph 49.jpg

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story with some pictures in Oricon.

"Yuki Yoda of Nogizaka 46 served as the cover for the second time in the "Photobook" by Oricon Week BOOK ranking genre with 12/2 (counting period: November 18 to November 24) "blt graph. Vol.49 (Tokyo News Service) sold 60,000 copies a week and ranked 2nd for the first time.

In the interview, Yoda confessed her current feeling of spending her last teenage when she was 20 years old next year after joining the group. “I feel like I ’m climbing a cliff” and I ’m saying that I ’m going to stop every day or I ’m thinking that I ’m a bit too much. Some people will do it. “I can feel it.” Yoda, who sees it as “a steep cliff,” is an interview approaching her belief as to what she sees ahead."

2149784_201911290318416001574967630c.jpg

2149784_201911290318076001574967630c.jpg

2149784_201911290318716001574967630c.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2149784/full/

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    If you need translations, just ask. Google Translate is completely butchering the article.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I better give it a shot then.
    In the interview, Yoda, who has been in the group 4 years and turns 20 years old next year, confessed her current state of mind about her final years as a teen. “A feeling of climbing a cliff, I have,” said Yoda, describing her life metaphorically. “In my tracks I stop, go on I cannot – such things, every day, I think,” she revealed, but even so, “Someone offering me a hand, people cheering me on, there also are. So a feeling of ‘I will continue climbing’ I am able to have,” she said. “A steep cliff, it is steadily becoming,” Yoda perceived. When pressed on her beliefs and what she sees beyond that cliff, Yoda responded, “The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is.”

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Blt graph making of

• Like Like x 4
  17. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    yuki is the cover girl for Weekly Shonen Sunday! it will be released on december 11.
    yuki.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Yoda Yuki will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine FRIDAY (1/3), the magazine will be released on 20 December 2019.

friday-1-3-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Yoda Yuki will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine ENTAME (2020 February), the issue will come with Yoda Yuki's clear file and poster/Momotsuki Nashiko's poster, the magazine will be released on 28 December 2019.

entame-2020-feb-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    A somewhat mysterious girl? A “what if?” interview with Yoda Yuuki-chan from Nogizaka46.
    Source: https://bisweb.jp/column/76608

Being a regular model for bis, Yoda-chan is actively modeling besides her being an idol. This time we had a spontaneous interview with Yoda-chan, and we talked with her about a variety of “what if?” situations. Will she draw us into her normally closed world......

If you could time travel to the future, how many years ahead would you go?
    About 10 years from now. I want to know if I am married and if I have children. I can’t possibly imagine these things at the moment…...

If you could be anything after being born again, what would you be?
    That’s difficult~! I want to be something that lives and dies, not something made of plastic. I’d like to fly freely in the sky, so a bird would probably be good.

If you could choose another occupation than being an idol, what would be your favorite job?
    Actress! I think it’s great to become various people through various roles.

If you were asked for an action movie, would you rather be the villain or the heroine?
    I would like to be a righteous heroine. After all, I’d rather do good things than bad things.

If the world were to end tomorrow, how would you spend today?
    I would meet my family, friends and others that are dear to me. Eating delicious food is good as well, but because I will be lonely I think I would rather go and see the persons I want to see.

If you had to go to a deserted island, what is the one thing you would take with you?
    A helicopter! Because I want to go home immediately, although I don’t know how to fly one (laughs).

If you had to eat the same thing for a month, what would you choose? Besides roasted potato (laughs).
    I don’t know. What to choose, maybe meat? But that would be hard to do for a month…… If I could vary with the way it is prepared, I would choose meat after all. Beef it is!

If you could interact with an alien, what would you do?
    I want to go with that alien to the place where (s)he lives. But only if I can definitely come back home!

If you could trade places with another Nogizaka46 member, who would it be?
    I care about everyone, so it doesn’t matter who, but…… I think Miss Shiraishi. She is a beautiful adult woman with sex appeal, something I yearn for so I would trade places with her.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11