1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoda Yuuki (Yodachan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    big brain answer

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Just watched the 2nd documentary.
    The part that hit me hardest was when Yoda started crying after her grandma(?) said she used to enjoy buying things for Yoda but now there’s nothing she can do for her. It’s such a knife-twist on Yoda’s usual character of being babied by the people around her, and captures that loneliness of growing up and apart from your family – both the loneliness in realizing you’re on your own and no one can do your job for you, and the loneliness of the empty nest when you let the ones you love fly away. It’s particularly extreme for Yoda since she feels so much pressure, and she's in a place that's so literally distant and different. I really hope she’s able to cope with stress better. Despite first impressions as an airhead, she’s unexpectedly serious and thoughtful about her job.

Didn’t expect that answer. I wonder if she always wanted to be a performer or if this was more after she joined Nogi. A small-town girl who wants to make it in showbiz is a romantic trope… I think Yoda’s one of the better actors in Nogi, you can tell she tries to be the role and her straightforward nature helps with that, so even her acting cute rarely feels fake to me. Good actors “don’t get caught acting.” Although Japan seems to favor more melodramatic acting in general.

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Yoda Yuki will be the cover girl of Japanese manga magazine Shonen Champion (23 January 2020), the magazine will be released on 9 January 2020. be the cover girl of Japanese manga magazine Shonen Champion (23 January 2020), the magazine will be released on 9 January 2020.

shonen-champion-1-23-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    We need more Yoda and goats this year - watching her lead that goat around the park in Okinawa was so adorable. I love that she has a pet goat back at home.

NogiChuu should do a "Let's meet Gonzo" location episode.

8. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

That sounds like a fun idea. It might also help to cheer Gonzo up after his 'operation' last February.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Poor Gonzo, the operation was bad enough - but then Yoda's mom took photos. At least Yoda can protect him from snakes now.

10. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Yoda Yuki will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine UP TO BOY (2020 March), the magazine will be released on 23 January 2020.

utb-287-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Congratulations Yoda Yuuki! It's not going to be my kind of pb, but I hope it does well.

13. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    • Like Like x 1
  14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    March 10th release, I feel that's a fairly quick turn around from announcement to being on the shelves. Have other PBs had this short of announce/release timing?

In any case, it's going on my amazon.jp wishlist.

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yamashita's PB announced in November released in January. About 2 months. Yoda's announced January released in March. About 2 months. I know the count of days will definitely be off by at least 10 days, but still they're quick selling. Most likely, Yoda shot hers during the same time off as Yamashita's.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 3rd generation star Yoda Yuki will release her second solo photo book ( Mukuchina Jikan) on 10 March 2020, and the cover artwork (Regular edition) has been revealed

yoda-yuuki-no-mouth-time-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    7-net exclusive edition

yoda-yuuki-photobook-covers 7-net.jpg

Rakuten exclusive edition

yoda-yuuki-photobook-covers Rakuten.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    She definitely has that sexy appeal, even more so than Mizuki.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

The photobook was shot in Milan and Sicily. The title “Mukuchi na Jikan” means “Silent Time” or “Speechless Time.” According to the announcement article, the title came about because Yoda enjoys spending a lot of time alone spacing out. She put a lot of emotions into the photos and hopes to convey what she was thinking about during that speechless time.

Yoda Showroom:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Cute panda face at 18:11

When asked what she wanted to do for the photobook, the first thing that came to her mind was diving off a cliff into the ocean.

Photos:
    -The cover photo was shot in a hotel on Favignana island off the coast of Sicily.
    -The boat photo was shot near Sicily. The weather was good the whole trip.
    -The pony(?) photo was shot in Agrigento, Sicily. There were lots of animals, including goats with curly horns, and she chased sheep.
    -The glasses salute photo was shot around Milan’s Galleria shopping mall. While riding the train, she got into an English conversation with an old man from Verona, which is also in the photobook.

Most memorable locations (Being an airhead, Yoda couldn’t remember any names)
    -They went to lots of castle-like places, she felt like an ojou-sama.
    -A cathedral (duomo) with lots of heart balloons. Probably Milan Cathedral.
    -An impressive “pure white place.” Turns out to be the Scala dei Turchi cliffs.

-Foods enjoyed: Lots of pasta, squid ink sauce, panini, arancini, Veal Milanese, gelato
    -Souvenirs bought: Colorful pasta, various foods, shoes from Milan, a Sicilian Coppola cap (appears at 24:02)

• Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    i’m super happy with the amount of yoda releases already in 2020. last year i really felt like she was being sidelined and she obviously was position wise in senbatsu but her magazine gigs are picking up again and of course with the news of her 2nd pb i have high hopes of mgmt’s treatment of her again. they need to stop underestimating her popularity