1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoda Yuuki (Yodachan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yoda's photobook returned to the top 10 in oricon.

753 copies sold

Total: 194,711

Source:
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/obp/w/2020-07-27/

Flash magazine
    (august issue)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nogi charge campaign
    (Nogizaka 46 x charge spot)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

GRAND BLUE promotional event

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

• Like Like x 2
  3. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    yoda hasn’t been on nogichuu for weeks and this is what you come up with. lol stfu. fanfics don’t fly. Coming into her thread to spout dumb sh*t? right. “Interesting multi faced personality”.

Yoda closing in on that 200k sales

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Imagine being that mad to insult me just cause I exposed your fave's boringness. Embarassing.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Yoda Yuki will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine BOMB! (2020 September), the magazine will be released on 6 August 2020.

bomb-september-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Same goes with you StaCola I understand that you are not satisfied with zukki's position on Route 246 . But, you can't just come to Yoda's thread to just insult her by saying she's so boring (just because she's not your type) or she had a short hair cut because mizuki did (actually this's really stupid logic though).

But, well. I quite understood your feelings because I also agree that mizuki should be on 1st row. (If anyone wonder why I talked about zukki with him because I assumed that he's zukki fanclub). Even if this single, Yoda got better position than zukki but, it doesn't mean that Yoda's sooo much more popular than zukki (because the popularity between yoda and zukki are not that far away from each other). That's all I wanna say about it.

7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    babes this is a yoda yuki thread.

“exposed your faves boringness”. girl.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    What does this part mean?

9. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Do the least = Do the least amount of work, putting in zero effort, not trying at all

Anyways kind of weird that SteCola equates "boringness" to "doing the least" as if somehow having an interesting in itself personality is hard work? Just say you like Zukki and go instead of weird excuses like "Zukki multi-faceted so she should be front row" as if that by itself is a remotely good argument.

We could see that from all the schedules humbal always posts about that the girl clearly is doing a LOT of work to put herself out there. It's not like photoshoots are easy work. Acting in a movie is not easy work. Just because YOU don't care about Yoda doesn't mean she's doing "the least" when she's one of the girls who is working continuously to keep Nogizaka's name out there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Basically, variety is everything to SteCola. Anything else is completely meaningless and so if an idol doesn't entertain him in variety than they might as well not be doing anything at all and therefore don't deserve any kind of recognition or accolades.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Are you still arguing on my opinion? Get over it. I don't like Yoda and I think she doesn't deserve her ace of 3rd gen role. Accept it and move on. Girl (cit.)

By the way all the "works" Yoda does, are done by Yamashita and other members too. So how is that somehow outstanding and different?

It's also funny how pressed member hiraganatwice came with the "of course, she hasn't been on Nogichuu episodes since a while", like if when she's there she is usually funny, active and interesting and not stale as always :D

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A reminder from the rules (without any big red letters yet)

"Everyone has the same right to criticize; the lack of new stages, a certain decision a member made, if you don’t like a single, etc. Constructive criticism is one side of what makes a good discussion. However, bashing idols or other groups without any basis is strictly disallowed.

Don’t take it personally if people disagree with you; again, this forum is for discourse and people may feel differently on certain topics. That said, if you disagree with someone, you should provide a well-reasoned post with facts or logic, as opposed to merely belittling the other user."

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-stage48-rules-2019.22942/

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

No, I'm saying Yoda is one of the members who works hard to put Nogi's name out there. Of course Zukki is one of those members too! Same for Miona, same for Ashu. There could be several hard working members in the group.

You're just so obsessed with putting down other members who you don't like that you thought that my post implied the same.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    But Yoda's "hard work" in movie roles or magazine photoshoots is mostly benefitting herself.
    While doing your best even in shows like Nogichuu is what girls do to make the show funny and is not mostly benefitting them at all. Otherwise we wouldn't see aces like Yoda or Endo.

For the girls to be succesful it isn't needed to try to put on good moments on variety or having a defined personalities useful to these kind of moments. It's actually much easier to be the silent cute ones that don't have to do these things, like Yoda or Endo, especially since management rewards this the most as we can see.

So I respect more girls like Kubo, Yamashita, Umezawa, Kaki, Tsutsui etc. that evwn if they're already established top members, do "their best" even in things like these. Not staying in the comfort zone chara of the "cute shy" one. Trying to use their cleverage, like their senpai, to put on interesting things, goofy etc. even if it's sometimes humiliating and is not that benefitting for them but just to put on a smile on watchers, having more spicy personalities and not only 'flat' ones and helping and respecting Bananaman's job, to make them proud and satisfied and put on a great show.
    That's what really makes the difference to me.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Imagine being the kind of person who goes to member threads just to write long essays insulting that member.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Haha, "I respect...Umezawa". Who has also done a TV show and photo shoots. Man, this guy.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I am just respecting the rules. If I don't like a member I have to explain why. I am not randomly insulting as you you would like to say.

Ok and so? Is her doing a tv show or photoshoots somehow contradicting what I said before? lol

You're more concentrated to attack me cause I am not showing love to the poor cute Yoda than understand what I write and maybe say "you know, even If I love Yoda, it's not wrong what you said" (which is what some other members on the forum already said on previous posts about this argument), which I appreciate that there is some intellectual honesty.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    To repeat (and I hope it is for the last time)

"as opposed to merely belittling the other user"

Negative comments about another poster or his motives are not acceptable.

• Like Like x 2
  19. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Maybe the reason people are attacking you is because they're tired of seeing you walk into random threads just to complain and then get offended when they can't accept your opinion based on completely anecdotal evidence gathered from your limited knowledge on the topics you bring up
    For example you said you didn't like Yoda's new haircut stealing the attention from Yamashita's, but Yamashita got her haircut all the way back in April, got press coverage over it, and had fans excited to see her on that remote conference call for Eizouken with Asuka and Umezawa the next month, is that not enough attention for one haircut?
    If Yamashita's haircut was new to you and Yoda's prevented you from enjoying it, how is that her fault? How long does someone need to wait to get a haircut after each other? Do other members need to follow this waiting rule or does it only apply to Yoda?
    I'm not even going to bother addressing how you're gauging the effort you perceive someone is putting into their Nogizaka Koujichuu appearances being what decides if they get to be an "ace" or not

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I don’t think you’ve been watching nogichuu closely enough. Either that or you have the most shittest memory on gods green earth.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1