Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Re: Yokoyama Yui / Team K

THANK YOU SO MUCH FLAG. ;A; DLING NOW. I'VE BEEN FRANTIC TRYING TO FIND IT SO AAUUUUGHH. I feel like I should owe you something. Like my life. Or. Something. 8D

2. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

sweet, thanks a lot flagator! Feels like you help feed my AKB-related crack addiction every week [devil]

3. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

You are my hero right now. 8D Thanks so much~

4. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

So I literally just finished watching the LOD &... auuuughhh. I'm crying really hard. Seifuku was amazing. ;A; Everything was amazing. YUI WAS AMAZING. <3 I'm so happy she's in K. She's just so great ;j;lja;gljag;ljg.

5. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

I thought she did pretty well in Seifuku no Resistance so yay Yui [party]

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Why is Yui still doing that kenkyusei thing on Ariyoshi?

7. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^ probably only becuase she had some episodes already recorded but technically they graduated her from the show 2 episodes ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiOgLTiSkPM

LOOK LOOK YUICHAN PLAYING AROUND WITH THE SENPAIS OMG CUTEST THING EVER <3

8. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^Oh Yui-chan you perfect little soul~ <3

That mic is obviously way too big for you, yet it fits you perfectly.
    So much cuteness in one place, oh the awesomeness is overwhelming x_x
    Loved the interactions with the other members (especially Tomoomi)

(Two-shot with Mayuyu = win)

Mayuyu and Yuko did the Oshiri sign again >_>

Yui is too amazing <3 <3 <3

9. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

OMG YUI ;____;

I hope she eventually makes her way to senbatsu or something because I think I need more of her in my life. SHE'S TOO PRETTY AND GREAT AND GHERIGEHRG YUI T___T;

10. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

OMG SO CUTE. ;__; ♥
    Yui handles herself so well on camera. And her little conversation with Tomo~mi was so cute. ugh, I love her so much. ♥♥♥

11. chiuchimu

I want to see her in a towel again! :inlove: [devil]

12. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

blerahghs; I started watching 有吉AKB去共和国 this morning, going backwards from the latest episode and I spotted this girl and went all slfkjaklj' WHO IS SHE IS SO PRETTEH I MUST FIND OUT ABOUTS! That led me here and so I had to come and say that I think this is the AKB version of love at first sight, guys!

Ah! And I then notice this thread was created on my birthday (Dec 13 but just with my board settings at UTC+8), it's fate! /crazy self validation
    Imma watch all her stuff nao! arglemy coherency is deded.

13. chiuchimu

^ Yeah, I total know what you mean. I didn't find the first few Ariyoshi episodes very interesting. Then, suddenly Yokoyama appeared as a kenkyusei - Ariyoshi's entertainment value exploded.

She really made the show. Even though she won't be on Ariyoshi anymore, there are other kenkyusei to watch out for. I'm happy she made it to K.

14. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

So, I figured I might as well post here and come out of my closet-Yui-fan status lolol. I know nothing about kenkyuuseis, so I knew absolutely nothing about her until I saw her performing with Team A after being promoted to K, and she totally wowed me! I was thinking "wow, who's the girl in the ponytail she can DANCE!" and then I found out it was her! Her introduction as "Team K's Yokoyama Yui" with the huge proud smile on her face made me feel something I hadn't felt for an idol ever since I fell in love with Haachan 2 years ago.

So I'm finding myself downloading lots of K6 LODs just because I really really want to watch Yui! I'm constantly looking for her, and whenever I can find her I can't help but smile... She just... idk, she makes me happy? lol corny, but like, she's always smiling so much, and you can just tell how happy she is to be there! Her intro in her debut show where she couldn't even speak properly because she was so overwhelmed made me want to hug her and cheer on her at the same time [hehe] I love her in Seifuku Resistance, I like her rendition of it, even though her performance style is completely different from Erena, but that's one of the things I like! Her voice is gorgeous, she can really dance, she's incredibly cute and you can just tell by looking at her how much she's trying her best and how much being in AKB means to her.

LONG POST IS LONG. However, I can't believe this has happened because I totally didn't see it coming and I knew nothing about Yui, hell, even now, I still don't know much about her! But she has appealed to me in a way that very few idols have managed to (off the top of my head, Yuko, early Niigaki Risa, Oshima Mai, Haachan) and I think that it's safe to say that she's my no. 2 favorite in Team K as of now.

I only wish for the best for her, I know that she's very talented and she also seems to be fairly popular which gives me hope!

tl;dr version: GUYS, I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YUI! :inlove:

15. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

^ Welcome to the 'I'M IN LOVE WITH YUI' club! [hehe]
    It killed me that I could not go see her at the handshake event today.

I actually haven't had a lot of motivation to watch LODs because up until now I haven't had the time to sit down and watch anything but now that I do have some time, K6 is at the top of my list just because of her!

[​IMG]
    ^ SO PRETTY

But as mentioned, there's just something special about her. She's right up there with Yuko for me too! (Funny thing is that for MM, Risa was my fave as well) <3

16. chiuchimu

^
    ^
    Welcome!

Watch Ariyoshi. You can download the episodes from the net. A good site is
    http://xdragon0180.livejournal.com/ It's xdragon's site - A member from here.

More than half the episodes star Yui and some other girls.
    (Not the newest episodes like Nov,Dec since Yui is no longer kenkyusei)

17. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I thought I saw her in some Kenkyuusei Stage performance even after she was promoted. I'm guessing it's because she is still familiar with their stage performance and could be called upon to fill in if there weren't enough Kenkyuuseis around...

I wonder if she would fill in for Team A still?

18. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    In the latest team A show, Suzuki Shihori was Mariko's under. She's also in Yui's position now for the kenkyuusei shows. I'm guessing Yui's only going to be in team K shows now.

19. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I would think that she would eventually only perform for Team K otherwise what was the point of the promotion ;). I guess Yui would show up for a Kenyuusei show if she's available and her replacement wasn't (or if they were just really shorthanded). I guess she might even sub into Team A if the conditions are still right...

I think I saw her the 1031 Noon Kenkyuusei performance. She's the pretty one in the red-coloured outfit during the introductions.

Question: How did you find out exactly which member a Kenkyuusei is an understudy for?

20. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Units xD

Units have the same line distribution for each costume etc, so if one girl is wearing Kasai's costume and singing kasai's part, then she has kasai's part for the entire stage. Also kenkyuusei replace absent members in Team Performances, so if Kasai is absent and a kenkyuusei performs for her, then that's kasai's under.

Yui~~~~ I hope she places in the next election :3