Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Re: Yokoyama Yui / Team K

^
    ^ memolist (or simply recognizing girls' parts).

2. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

@Max: I hope she places in the next election too! u_u Gaaah I need to become rich in order to vote for her and Haachan enough to secure good positions *dies*

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Wow. That's so complicated and restrictive.

There must be a good reason for this but I thought any girl could substitute for any other girl if need be.
    But then again each member has specific dance steps and singing parts...

4. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    Basically what you just said. It's less of a strain for one girl to learn one position than multiple ones on a same stage (I'd imagine most of the kenkyuuseis learned/know at least one position for each of the 3 stages). On the other hand, there are regular members like Shiichan and Nakayan who go out of their way to learn position for other stages (they sub for Sayaka and Mii-chan respectively for team K group songs).

5. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

That's interesting, regular members subbing for other regular members. I'm actually surprised they could do that any more. I heard Sayaka did one on B3 but I've never seen it. I also heard Amina subbed for others too?

6. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    Yup, Amina was Kasai's under for K4 and her unit under in K5.

Some of the regular members that subbed for other stages:

Moeno-Yuko's under in K4.
    Haachan- Erena's unit under in K5
    Akicha- Sae's under in K5
    Chiichan- Mayu's under in B4

(obtained from memolist)

I think Shiichan and Nakayan were able to learn positions for K6 due to the late start of A6.

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

I thought Katayama started out as a B member, she was a sub for Erena?

8. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    My bad, I didn't make the list clear. I listed regular team members that subbed for other stages (goes change).

9. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

For the next little while, Yui can still probably sub for Kenkyuusei and Team B in their stages.

10. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    I guess so :) .

I know this is still far away, but I can't wait until Yui gets her own unit in K7. I'm really hoping she gets a cool unit (with no more than 2 other people).

11. chiuchimu

^ Oh yeah

Plus, I want to see her on AKBingo, Shukan and the rest since she IS a proper member now. :D

12. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    She's scheduled to be on the next Nemousu episode, which would be her first show post-Ariyoshi.

Since other members are getting chances on shukan and akbingo (especially the latter), Yui should definitely be there by next year (I'd assume all the tapings for this month is done) :) .

13. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

members sub for other members all the time. ._. usually unit unders are members of the same team (for example, should yui be absent, Tanamin would take her place in Seifuku resistance) Ntm nakayan subs for other teams all the time (she's almost never absent for her own team and learns a lot of other parts so she can perform more often)

And yeah, Sayaka did perform Kagami in one of the last performances of B3.

it's limited to only one member, usually, because learning 16 different parts and being expected to know all of them is a little ridiculous. You don't see Acchan randomly in the background, right? It's the same for kenkyuusei, even if they're only trainees, so they learn one part that was given to them based on how the management wants to push them. ._. (Yui was already really popular as a kenkyuusei so she was added to K first, plus she was in Candy which has one of the better line distributions of the units in B5)

14. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Yes, that makes sense. No one person can learn so many dance positions.

Thanks for the information about Yui for her post-promotion Kenkyuusei performances.

15. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

+1 .. DO WANT!!! ..

I haven't caught up to nemousu yet but she's scheduled to appear huh.. I'll probably just watch that ep first before the others .. can't wait for that..

16. kuumined

kuumined Kenkyuusei

Yui on nemosu was very cute and cool! YUI~
    hope to see more of her on shows :D would like to see her go on akbingo play dodgeball

17. chiuchimu

The Nemousu TV was about the girls learning Emergency Rescue work. Yui didn't get much screen time. Most of the time was spent showing the overall training they went thru.

Stiil, it was good to se Yui line up with many of the regulars, [clap]

18. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Yeah, she didn't get much screen time at all, but I guess you can't expect too much from her first outing ...

19. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

I was happy to see her on Nemousu and even when she was bundled up in all that fire fighting gear, she was still the cutest one of the lot along with Yuko. X3

Her introduction was they were all doing that weird-not-a-squat thing, I thought was cute the way she rambled on. Also, I only just watched the Ariyoshi episode where they announced she got into Team K and suggested some catchphrases for her. XD Bring me some juice! <-- I really kind of hope she uses this one just for humour.

Of course, I agree with everyone else that have said: AKBINGO soon, please!

20. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUI <3 <3

The thread says the 12th so suddenly I was like "uhhh am I remembering wrong" but it says 8th on the official site. ._. So yeah. <3