Yona and Lidya video series (K3poin Oshi)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by zakky26, Jul 3, 2014.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    This episode is like how i imagine their documentary would be in some part...it's very good!

2. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

JOT staff can learn a thing or two from Yona and Lidya indeed ;)

3. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    ^ Since K3poinOshi is already part of JOT's video line up now, their video started to use some staff who hold the camera and recorded them...

...and i believe some of the shots there were taken by the staff except from the changing room

Attached Files:

4. yurara06

yurara06 Kenkyuusei

hello there~ im planning to engsub all k3poin oshi with hardsub but i dunno how to encode+i have slow connection. someone wanna work together with me? ^^

5. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

find the link video. make soft sub (translate and timing). upload the sub here...
    maybe someone will make it to hardsub.

6. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Ahh too short

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

try reading Lidya opinion on her G+. that's how the series begin. that's also what cause the defense trio become suspended. and that's also what cause defense trio became a duo.

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Handshake festival

9. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Which post are you referring to? I did not see anything regarding Noella and Yona? Her latest post was about how she made a mistake and became an under for Team KIII theatre.

10. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

^
    The defense trio supposed to be a regular performer, but since "everythings change after the fire country attack", they became spare tires only. source form the inside says, this seems made the defense trio defending their rights, which leads to management penalty by suspended them. on their time of suspension, to respect all the fans wishes to see their performance and also to keep in touch with the fans, they created this seri3s :) finally, the management also recognize the seri3s as a way to promote K3, that is why they start to made it official. if then there is a video that is released without management editing / permission, it surely will be deleted (like the one zakky shown on the post above you).
    edit: ah, Viviyona just post a new link :1st: it's accessable again now

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  11. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

ah i dont know what happen, but i cant open the video......i don't know how to feel about this, is there anything wrong in the video or what????

12. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

try from here :

it seems because there is a discusssion on the video about why they are suspended :) that is why jot decide to delete it [hehe]

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    They privated the video for some reason

14. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

ah thank you for the video, i must say its a good episode, a lot of great footage, and i see what might be the reason behind all of this private video but we still don't know whether that is what we think it is, i just wish they put it back on, maybe edit it a little bit or anything that might work for it because such a waste of good video.

PS; i hope they wont gonna get any more trouble in the future (whatever the problem is, only they and management knows it) because i really want to see them on the BTB (bel terakhir berbunyi) DVD, since that's the only possible way for me, for now, to watch this setlist, oh yeah they need to start using the Indonesia title of the setlist, because they do have it right, i don't know why they never use it, only use the Japanese title......I wonder why......

15. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

because noella still in the intro...

16. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

ah the video is officially up again!! :omg:, and the reason why its been briefly taken down is just like @animevoicejanai said, they edit (cut) the intro, but anyway glad that this happen, I really like this episode :)

o yeah btw this the latest video

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  17. Jason Tin Alessandro

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I really like the videos and I'm happy that the video has better quality but I feel that this is no longer Lidya and Yona's video series. It seems like Team KIII's series by JOT and hosted by Lidya and Yona. Even in the HS Festival video, you can hear some guy interviewing Rona instead of Lidya or Yona asking her. I don't know, maybe it's just me

18. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Well they did start putting them on the official page instead if you having to check out their Google plus account so...

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    New episode!! Titled "Best Friends"

20. Jason Tin Alessandro

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm really happy with the concept of the video. The "Best Friend Tag" is a great hit in YouTube and they have a JKT48 version now. If Noella was still a JKT48 member, they should have the Defense Trio do the challenge :'( Btw, I like the new opening.. It's very KIII