1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yonetani Nanami (Yone) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It breaks my heart.... I hope the best for her

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Otsukaresama, Science student. Gotta be a wrecking period past your first year. Good luck.

3. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Damn, it's even more saddening than nanase's graduation, at least nanase already been 7 years in nogi and she's a decent actress and pretty famous model, she won't be missed. But she would likely retire for good. Damn I feel so sad

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    today is crazy what the hell both Yone and nanase's graduation annoucement.... I can't process this anymore

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    wow....i think she will not be the last sakamichi member that announced graduation this year...

6. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    I have always liked Yone since the beginning so it's hard for me to accept this right now.Well,I have been expecting this but it's still hard.We will miss you and good luck to your studies.

7. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Wow... i dont know what to say...Yone T-T

but i know yone is very smart and will have a great future

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Yone-san... so sad to hear this. I have a bad feeling about this...

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    :(

Nanachans!

I wish only happiness in her life.

10. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Damn, I think I'm even more upset at Yone's announcement than I was at Zuumin's :(

Hope she has great success with her studies though: Keyakizaka's loss will be science's gain :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    This announcement hit me hard. Even more than Zuumin's because I always saw a lot of potential in Yone ... but I'm always subjective with all the members so :blush: Putting aside all those thoughts, I really hope that Yone was and is happy in Keyaki (I think that it's like that). She is brilliant in every way I can imagine, so it only remains for me to wish her luck and give her all my support in the remaining time.

I love Yone-san.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    damn wasn't expecting another kayki grad announcment so soon
    while she was a regular last row member i think her presence in keyaki will be missed,i wish her the best in her studies :)

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I wondered what to write and then I wondered if write at all.... but here I am... saying my goodbye too

I think the first time I really loved Keyaki members was while watching TokuDare, and Yone was quite the character there.
    Like Neru said, everytime they watched her in one of the scene, no member could stop from laughing.

She smiles and in 2 seconds you're smiling too for no other reason that she's just like that.

But there's also a seriousness in Yone, she always had been very aware of the road she took, she always valued it with maturity and smartness. If I still see Shida as the epitome of the rebellious keyaki spirit, Yonesan had always been the brain.
    Yet, if she was just a brain, it wouldn't have been enough.

I liked Yone in her differences, in how much time she took with Neru; because through that process she gave a bit of herself to really accept Neru as Keyaki. I liked the whole germs explanation and how she found "cute" some weird stuff lol I loved the KeyaBingo episode in which she just walzed in and couldn't give a ----- of scary stuff, I loved how she experienced so much and yet didn't change at all.

I like to imagine in 10 or 20 years our Yonesan sitting on a desk, cigar and whiskey in hand (or not lol) just being the CEO of something very big and telling people that yes, she had been an idol in her days and it had been a blast and those friends she made back there are still in her life, sharing a bond no one else really get.
    Yeah, I like to imagine.

What I know for sure is that whatever she'll chose to become, she'll do great.
    And even if I won't see her actually doing it, a part of me will always cheer for her.

..you know, until the day we'll see her in politics or something [hehe]

Until then, goodbye Yone. :flower:

• Like Like x 6
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'll never look at one-cell organisms the same way...

• Like Like x 1
  15. laeken

laeken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    i want to die

16. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    What? Even Nanachanzu gonna end?! Damn! I just got a shock from Zuumin.. A bolt from Nishino Nanase and whole lightning from Yone! This is too much! Too many graduation... Please tell me its lie..

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

17. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    I can't really say I'm surprised. I was surprised she wasn't the first to graduate, but i'll miss her. She had a real interesting personality for an idol.

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Another surprising graduation announcement. That's already two members Keyakizaka46 is losing, and that's the second Sakamichi graduation announcement in about 50 hours' time.

We hope we wish her well in her future studies (she's still in high school, I think). Not sure whether Yone will stay in showbiz or not after graduating from high school.

19. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Just found out.
    This news saddens me a lot but it isnt that of a big surprise when you look at Yone as an idol in retro-spect.
    I always thought she didnt really find her footing in the idol world and that it might not be the best career path for her. Not to mention that balancing school with such a high paced job and busy schedule just takes way too much energy. Yone seems like the type who wants to give her full devotion to whatever she wants to pursue and it's not possible to do that when you have to focus on two things.

Whatever path she may choose, I am sure she will find her way in the world. She's always been strong willed, driven and extremely clever.

Giving up being an idol to pursue a career in science is something that makes me feel a bit emotional. She's showing young girls that being an idol isn't always something worth pursuing and that she's giving it up for academia. Great role-model for teen fans.

Good luck with your studies, Yone. I am sure you will succeed at anything that you put your mind to.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1