1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshida Ayano Christy (Ayatii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

Name: Yoshida Ayano Christy (吉田綾乃クリスティー)
    Birthday: September 6, 1995
    Birthplace: Oita, Japan
    Blood Type: **
    Height: **

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Unusual name, Christy. Wonder how she gets that.

3. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Doubly so since Christy is usually the short form of the name Christine.

4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Too bad not much seems to be known/published about her. She seems interesting.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's been a while, so you may not have seen the omitatekai or the 3rd gen blog. She goes through self-introduction on each.

BTW she is full Japanese. Her parents gave her that name, Christy, because they had planned to live (or work?) in Hawaii so that she would fit in better.

Anyway she just updated the 3rd gen blog: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/third/2016/12/036150.php

Go read it to find out more about her.

6. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @Generic_User : Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know that she's been writing a lot about herself on her blog. Unfortunately, I can't read Japanese. So I'll have to wait until someone in the community translates and compiles the information. Thanks, anyway. At least now I know why she's named Christy. :)

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @Obelovic You're welcome. But I don't know any Japanese. I just run their blog through Google translate. It's not perfect, but it's something. Google translate gets you to 45% but the rest is left up to you to decipher. Yoshida, in her blog, seemed to mention a nickname. Google translate made it even more confusing. But, just like you, I'll wait for a better, proper translation.

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ah, so we're on the same boat. ;) Yes, my feeble attempts at understanding these blogs after they are run through Google translate had been, for the most part, disappointing.:huh: That's why now I don't even bother doing that. [hehe]

Thanks, anyway. All these 3rd gens are gorgeous and look promising. Can't wait to see more of them.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @kanjo I read it because I need a better translation than what Google does. Thanks for the dedication.

Now I know what that nickname talk was all about. "Ayatii?" I'm not sure I like the sound of that, but if that's the nickname she wants her fans to use, then who am I to complain. Google also garbled the Tamachan stuff. It's interesting to see idols oshimen other idols. I wonder what other 3rd gen oshimen are?

What's an enjin? Is that the chant the group does when huddled up? Manatsu and Wakatsuki!

I thought it was one of the more interesting of the 1st posts for 3rd gen as expected of the oldest. I'm really digging the 3rd gen.

11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nice job on the translation... regarding her nickname, since she mentioned she loves tea, lets call her Aya-tea... :)

12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ah! I forgot to add aya-tea as one of the candidate spellings in the notes! Gonna get on that.

Yeah, enjin is where you make a circle and (not necessarily) chant. Will add that to the notes while I'm there.

13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    C2R_mFsUkAAPTS6.jpg

In the poster for 3-nin no Principal we can see her English name is actually spelled Yoshida Ayano Christie
    @ForrestFuller would you mind correcting the title?

14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ayatii's blog post today has an awesome picture of 3rd gen members backstage at the 5th Birthday Live in the Harujion costume. That costume is my favorite and the members do proud by it.

Her post though follows the other 3rd gen's who have blogged about their experience at the Birthday Live. And like the others it is really endearing. She's excited about it. She's nervous. Her sempai give her words of encouragement. She sees her oshis with her towel, signs, and the light pens. It amazes her and makes her want to give her all.

3rd_gen_harujion_yoshida.jpeg

Anyhow if you aren't reading the 3rd gen blog, I think you should. They'll make you happy for the future of Nogizaka.

15. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    While I prefer SayoImi's costume, I also think harujion's costume to be sweet and elegant, befitting Nogi's Princess-like image.

These third gens are gorgeous. I can't wait to see more of them.

16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I just reading member's blog and I was surprised because there is Nanamin come back from her graduation! :D
    IMG_20170324_005839.jpg

Yoshida looks so beautiful and cute with her new short hair. And... Yes, she is very similiar with Nanamin.

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Yoshida is Yoshida. Christy is Christy. Nanamin is Nanamin. There was such a member!

Yeah she does look so alike with the short hair... I hope Yoshida gets to be as popular. I'm cheering her on! Perhaps she heard the rumor that short-haired members are more likely to get center...

EDIT: Oh, yeah, if you want to see how she looked before she's got other pics on her blog post that you can compare and contrast with...

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She's so beautiful! I hope she does get popular quickly since as one of the eldest member, she is not likely to be around for more than 3 years or so.

19. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Yeah, I think she fits with short hair. Maybe she was inspired by "Marikatto" lol

I hope so. It's pretty sad that her handshake is not good. :(

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7-14-2017 SR

if the video does not show watch the video here

7-13-2017 SR with Tamachan and Umezawa

if the video does not show watch the video here