Yoshimotozaka46 News & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Twice48, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    AkiP likes to pick short-haired girls to be the first center of a group since Acchan (with an exception for SKE and NMB).

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

YoshimotoAyaka.jpg

says hi

3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Lmao yeah. She left the group so fast I always get the impression Ikoma was their first pick.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Actually @Endorsi and I were being punny with our predictions. It's a comedian-heavy group after all, gotta get in the spirit. If you didn't get it…

we meant Trendy Angel. Probably Saito.

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Whoops I'm sorry. I didn't even check the group photo. [hehe]

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Quiz King is so hilarious, wanna climb the Zaka with Tamami in the latest episode :D

7. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    In the last two episodes, the 24th and 25th, the day of the final selection has been summarized and commented, finally.
    Yasushi Akimoto spoke of a next 2nd generation.
    On the part of men I like Tsukasa Saito of Trendy Angel, is very funny. On the part of women I like Ripopo, Yui Takano and Mari Kotera.
    I want to see what they will do now, but I think that they chose very few women. :wtf:

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    News update from ModelPress with senbatsu details: https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1797586

There'll be a W-center of Ogawa Haruna from Spike and and Saito Tsukasa from Trendy Angel.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Uwaa they even planning handshake event at the beginning of the year. I wonder what it's looks like or if people really come
    Their single will be released before end of the year? Quite a bold move if I should say

10. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I think Yoshimotozaka is in part a laboratory for Yoshimoto and AkiP to experiment with a number of things. I've seen conversation in TV programs in the past about whether fans would be interested in handshake events for comedians, for example, and now everyone is about to find out.

And from what I understand of the Japanese public, I think the answer is yes.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yoshimotozaka46 ga Ureru Made no Zen Kiroku #35 (2018-12-11)
    https://48idol.com/video/12054

Timetable for 2nd Night FNS Music Festival (48/Sakamichi)

7PM JST Block: Nogizaka46
    8PM JST Block: NGT48
    9PM JST Block: Ikuta Erika, Kanda Sayaka, Shirota Yu
    10PM JST Block: AKB48 x Nogizaka46 x Keyakizaka46 x IZ*ONE, Yoshimotozaka46

https://www.fujitv.co.jp/FNS/time.html

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  15. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    A little summary of my feelings about the group this far.
    After a long amount of time thinking about what Yoshimotozaka46 is. I find myself very much invested in the group for what it currently is but what makes me have the urge to actually write down what I am writing brings me concerns, doubts, or maybe it could shed some light thinking about what idols are. Now to get this started everything that they've done to endure this far goes to show their commitment to actually try and be idols based on their regular tv show but beyond that I think there's a unique and specific charm dedicated to Yoshimotozaka46 as a whole being that they are an idol group with males and females working together which makes it feel very different, fresh, unique, etc. This to me is probably the greatest success for which Yoshimotozaka46 can advance forward as an idol group moving forward into the future. It embraces the fact that idols don't generally need to be exclusive to specific terms/categories/rules to an extent for which people perceive idols to be like having to be cute for an example. The main factor that I personally think that contributes to their whole success of unique and exclusive charm is their gap in mentality and/or maturity. I have watched and seen many idols before and some of them do have that charm Yoshimotozaka46 presents itself but at the level of which Yoshimotozaka46 embraces itself with their differences and similarities across the span of the people who auditioned and became idols themselves (through this process) it becomes reasonable to think that idols are not limited to what we have thought so far. In actuality this expands the idea of what an idol is and what it could eventually transform it to be in the future. With this in my mind these are the last thoughts I have for Yoshimotozaka46 as of now. I hope you enjoyed my little opinion and hope you can relate. I will continue to watch the growth of the group as a whole and until then I will support the group in it's journey of being an idol.

• Like Like x 4
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've pretty much marathoned through the entire series so far, and I honestly like the songs that they're releasing and have recorded. I noticed that the single only has the Senbatsu and Team RED. Makes me wonder if the other units plus the solo will be on another release.

I wonder if there's a fan that's going to buy 46 copies of the debut single since each features a single member.

19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Just caught up with the latest episode. I was stunned about pop monster singing abilities. I actually think their track is better than the one from Bitter & Sweet.
    I think it is a really strong single, I hope they do well the first week.
    Unfortunately material for the single are region restricted on youtube and spotify :/

• Like Like x 2
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu