1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

You know you are an AKB48 wota when...

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by xeilmach, Jun 27, 2007.

1. KunNay23

KunNay23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    You know you are a AKB48 wota when...

you are looking for a new show that akb is in everyday you turn on your computer . . . <3

2. Silvershen

Silvershen Kenkyuusei

You know you are an AKB48 wota when.. (applies for all 48 groups)

The first thing you look on facebook is a local AKB48 fan group.
    You go to 48 groups website almost everyday like this one.
    People ask you what you like about Japan the most, you say theatre idol groups.
    You disagree when people say mainstream music nowadays have meaningless lyrics.
    You are actually happier with the results of the AKB48 senbatsu sousenkyo compared with your own country's general election.
    People say hip-hop, you think of Itano Tomomi.
    People talk about marathon, you think of Fukumoto Aina.
    You wish you are good at telling jokes and know how to play the guitar, aka. Sayanee.
    You watch too many variety shows with AKB, and suddenly you can name almost all the prefectures in Japan.

3. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes

^ ALL of this, yes! hahaha Especially about the elections!!! :lol:

4. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^ oh yes! My alarm is MSG! :inlove:

You know you're an AKB48 wota when...

... you try to explain the system of AKB your colleges.
    ... your music player in the car is full of AKB CD's. :inlove:
    ...your colleges have to listen at work your AKB music :hehe:

EDIT:

...you listen to AKB & family in fitness studio.
    ...you watch their concerts on your IPhone while running on the treadmill (and other) :chuffed:
    ...if you use an AKB48 towel for sport!

5. disneyanime91

disneyanime91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    When you accept that while AKB48 is far from perfect, it is, for some reason, so perfectly endearing in your own heart and mind, that you are willing to stick with them through thick and thin.

When you feel an unparalleled, burning, righteous fury within you whenever a scandal breaks, the sheer rage and anger at the reporters who dared to humiliate the members you love.

When you willingly allow yourself to go on an emotional roller coaster ride like no other, letting a legion of young Japanese girls take you on a mythological journey that parallels the greatest Greek Epics in joy, sorrow, suspense, excitement, trials and tribulations.

When you take it upon yourself and go to great lengths to stand up and speak out for AKB48 when others criticize them.

When you do not fear the wrath of other fandoms in the Great Fandom War, when you are ready and willing to take up arms and defend AKB48 and your love for them to your last breath.

6. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    My ringtone is the off vocal version of Yasai Sisters, best ringtone I ever had.
    And I'm trying to explain the system to my friend from university so we can enjoy together. One day I said to her "I'll get you into asian pop" and sent a lot of AKB songs and she really liked and asked for more, everything is going according to the plan :awesome:
    I personally would add:

...when you start singing and dancing 48-groups songs without noticing (I do this a lot when I'm getting dressed don't ask me why)
    ...when you open the browser to search something for your studies and you caught yourself watching AKB videos (that's why I prefer reading physical books, I can't turn on the computer without listening to a least one song or watching one video :hehe: )

7. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    When you feel you are the most miserable person in the world because you were not born in Japan.
    When you started studying Japanese.
    When your goal in life is to get to Japan and meet your oshi.
    When you have dated almost every 48G members...in your dreams.
    Whenever you see the word Akihabara, the first thing that comes into your mind is...
    Whenever you see the word Sakae, the first thing that comes into your mind is...
    Whenever you see the word Namba, the first thing that comes into your mind is...
    Whenever you see the word Hakata, the first thing that comes into your mind is...
    When all of the music left in your phone is 48G songs.
    When you have a separate hard drives for 48G-related files.

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ...you go to a local bookstore and look for Tokyo tourist guides thinking there's AKB48 mention in it (I did when I was going to a Barnes & Noble in downtown Seattle with a Tokyo tourist guide last updated last August (2012))

9. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    [rock] [rock] [rock]
    Also,when you see a car license plate starting with 'SKE 48' (in Singapore).... :awesome:

10. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    I wonder if I can get AKB48 cornered here in Oklahoma, great idea thanks! [clap] [hehe] :awesome:

11. dsdevil48

dsdevil48 Kenkyuusei

^ gotta agree a lot with this one ^ [hehe]

Whenever you heard/see the number "48" the first thing comes into my mind is always AKB48 x)
    when all of the musics in your "recently played" playlist are majority are 48group songs
    when you start to drink "wonda coffee" just because the can is the picture of members x) *that's me anyway*

12. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    When you have at least 500GB only for AKB
    When listening to other music but it sounds like AKB's song
    When you always downloading their LOD :^^;: :^^;:

13. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

When you know more names of girls in the 48 family than people you ACTUALLY work with at your job everyday. No shame!

14. nabirukun48

nabirukun48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    You know you are a AKB48 wota when...

1. Your Tracklist in your Phone, PC, or Ipod is just 48G Song
    2. You have deep feeling when you watch some old video of AKB48
    3. You Feel "No AKB, No Day"
    4. You always dreaming that sometimes you can go to watch the girls in theatre, concert.
    Last, Your Room is full filled with AKB48 Goods, such as Poster, Sashin, or Uchiwa. etc.
    :D

15. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

When I started watching Nogizakatte doko? all day? (sorry for out of topic :D )

16. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy

every single point listed above is so relatable. damn, i wanna go japan now :^^;:

17. kei889

kei889 Kenkyuusei

when someone is yelling offensively about 48G and i know i have to make straight statement about that.

indirectly saying that i (as a fanatic fan) doesn't want my fav fandom to be tarnished :D

18. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I guess every overseas fan can relate to it. Especially for those who had never been to Japan yet. Like me. :^^;:

"Damn. After I finish college, I'll definitely go look for jobs in Japan and finally live there happily ever after!" -story of our life

19. sunset210992

sunset210992 Kenkyuusei

when you start to learn japanese like a mad man in order to someday be able to watch unsubbed video .......

• Like Like x 1
  20. UlgadApaWota48

UlgadApaWota48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Twitter:
    hashirepenguin_
    ...when I heard any AKB48 song and slowly do a chanting mix, even a wotagei moves.