1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

You know you are an AKB48 wota when...

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by xeilmach, Jun 27, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

being a wota, could mean ...i am not sure, but check out my akb collection on the other thread..maybe that is a sign of wota-ism....i think, ok maybe not.

2. sunnyghost

sunnyghost Kenkyuusei

wota-ism .........

a new word to me ..........

3. CDevil

CDevil Member

:shock: Are you serious? You'd send me a few pictures (I think that's what you meant lol), thanks so much! Like Ameki said Kasai's my favourite, but if she's yours too it would be evil of me to ask for her pictures. My second favourite is Minegishi Minami, after her my other favourites aren't really in order (Akimoto Sayaka, Takahashi Minami and Oshima Yuko).

I'm more than willing to pay for anything you want to send (me living in the UK might be a problem though). This sounds stupid but what's a pin up?
    :lol: ................................................................... :evil: :cry:

Did you get a little too much Risa merchandise, because she's not in my avatar/sig set lol.

4. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Whoo! qilver is another Kasai worshiper.

And yea, in CDevil's set, it's Miichan AKA Minegishi Minami. I think you were fooled by the pink color, lol.

5. 2005hondacivic

2005hondacivic Kenkyuusei

I replaced my cingular background with ono erena and my laptop background to oku manami.

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yeah...but i do have a list of favorites, i can't forget Mariko(meeting her has made her one of my top favorites too). Can't forget about Rina Nakanishi either, Haruna.....gosh these girls are so good!

but Kasai has that look, and so kawaii, i have to say she is my current favorite.

ok, yeah, i will have to sort thru my pin up's, and Team K photos, along with some of my little posters(i got this other set of a mixture of Team A/Team K, and see what i can give out. Obviously, i will probably keep my favorites, but some of the others like Minami Minegish(Miichan), and others, i am willing to give out. i'll try to send a few of you pm's...they didn't sell the photos individually, it was by sold by set.

living in the UK eh? how do people send other people stuff now? have you gotten mail from other fans recently? is it ok to send pictures?....i am assuming it is ok, right....

Risa Narita?...sorry for a minute there i thought Risa Niigaki, of Morning Musume....who i like from MM.

hmm i have a pin up of Narita, you can see the pinups i have posted on my AKB collection, i took a pix of it. Narita is one of them.

like i mentioned before, i'll have to sort thru my photos/pinups/posters, too bad i don't have lots of duplicates, but Narita is one that i am willing to depart with....
    Kasai...well, maybe i can duplicate the photo or something, she is my favorite currently, so it might be tough to depart with anything on her. i'll try to send you a pm laters...

7. pigha

pigha Kenkyuusei

when...i am here replying you guys ^^

8. sunnyghost

sunnyghost Kenkyuusei

i need to change my reply XD

when i do only one thing i know i am a akb48 wota

that is

my every breath ^ ^

9. CDevil

CDevil Member

I've never receieved anything from other fans before, but sure sending through the mail is fine, you can just PM me for my details if you want. Please don't trouble yourself with duplicating anything or something like that, it's the thought that counts, if you can't send something don't worry about it :)

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i have the team K photoset, as you can tell from the pix i posted on the AKB collection thread...uh...i only actually posted 3 or 4 of the girls from Team K, but i have the whole set.

I have some pin ups, and i will remember which are your favorites. Minami, is your favorite, i'd be willing to give up her photo, you know which minami, right? not Takamina....the other one, in your avatar/sig
    so, maybe some photos i can send to you, i will let you know when, let me scan them up first, and we can talk about it more laters.

11. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

I became an AKB48 wota when all I listened to when my work sent me to Korea was listen to all the AKB48 albums for a month straight and nothing else.

12. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

hehe just a few criterias i just thought of minutes ago:

1. when you hang out at donki even if the sign says "sold-out"
    2. when you overhear the staff at the theater saying "are.. mata gaijin da..." (it's that foreigner again)
    3. when you go to events such as the annual tokyo gameshow but go straight to the stage because akb48 will perform live
    4. when you visit weird places in japan just because you keep hearing about it in an akb48 song that plays 24/7 in your mp3 player (hint: umihotaru)
    5. when you start an entire wikipedia page about akb48 all by yourself in your local language (pinoy ako! todo na to!)

:lol:

13. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

You know you are a AKB48 wota when...

when you participate of a forum without saying English <3 *cry*

when you listening same musics the all day.

14. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    When you use the "<3" emoticon whenever you say your favourite members name, or are talking about them.

Hana <3

Argh! It's definitely true.

15. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

^
    OMG kinda TRUE

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ah....here is the emoticon...

<3 Rina <3 Tomomi Kasai <3 Mariko <3 Haruna <3 .......
    yea, oh so true, so many favorites....lol

17. pigha

pigha Kenkyuusei

Haruna <3 akb <3 i'm a wota :lol:

18. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Whoa! I changed my signature just 5 minutes ago and then clicked this thread.

19. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

Man I've been doing that in most, or all, of my posts that mention a Jpop idol :( Oh well, Gotta love em :lol: Espescially Yuko <3

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Jpop idol, gravure idol.....that usually grabs my attention!
    and they are just about everywhere!....in Japan.