1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

please go away.

uhh. cool interactions otherwise, I guess

2. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

MY BAD!
    that sentence wasn't meant for here (and that was really a nonsensical joke never with the intention to offend anyone,but that happened to you and I'm apologetic about it,gomen-nasai)
    I'll edit it now [speechless]
    sorry for the turn off sentence

If you're stll offended ,I guess I won't post anymore here

3. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

and who gave that girl/guy the right to judge you?

for me, your posts are most welcome. everybody's posts are.

*waits patiently for the next review*

4. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I'd write a full review of the handshake event in Hiroshima today but it's late and I have class tomorrow, so I'll give it in dot points:

First some bitching-

-it was really hot and humid but overcast. It started raining just enough to saturate those of us standing in line :fp:

-entry was handled REALLY badly. You lined up to get in and exchanged your single tickets for new ones for the day, which was fine. But then once you've shaken a girl's hand you had to exit the building and go back inside. The staff was telling everyone to get back in line with the ticket exchanging people, which was like 20mins+ wait. Fortunately there were doors downstairs that were open which we could go through, but it'd have been fucking nice for the staff to mention them instead of pointing at the line and saying "there's only one line". :angry:

Ok, as for the girls, I wrote notes on my iphone as I was walking around to start the next handshake, so I'll try to interpret them as I wrote them. Basically, for every girl, my initial interaction consisted of "nice to meet you, I'm from Australia" (in Japanese), because staff were pushing people through (extremely roughly in the case of Mariko's line, which had someone pushing you before you even saw her :fp: ). Other things got said eg "thanks" and such but I didn't take note of the normal pleasantries.

Handshake #1) Sasshi & Ami
    For my first handshake I just headed for the nearest empty line, and ended up with these girls. I've never been a Sasshi fan but she was still nice, and she said "ah! Kangaroos!". Ami was absolutely adorable and said "Australia daisuki!".

#2) Kenkyuusei (I don't know them so google searching the kanji gives me Hirata Rina, Fujita Nana, Natori Wakana, Sasaki Yukari- the order they're on the king records site is different to the order they sat, the only one I can remember clearly is Yukari was #3 at the table)
    They pretty much never had a line the whole day, and since I was going to use a ticket to talk to each girl at least once, I thought I'd get it over with and meet them next. OH MY GOD THESE GIRLS ARE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM. Because they were only occasionally being visited I had them to myself they were all listening to me talk and all commented, Yukari said she'd been to Australia (with school I think?), and they were all so happy and excited to meet me. Security started pulling me away but both the 3rd and 4th girls held onto me to keep talking :XD: It totally got me pumped to do more handshakes.

#3) Tomomi, Sumire, Moeno
    Ok so each handshake was taking place inside a tent, one table of girls on each side. So the kenkyuusei girls were sitting opposite these girls, and while I was waiting for them, the kenkyuusei girls were waving to me and stuff :blush: Tomomi... didn't really care, Sumire said "oh I've been to Australia!" and Tomomi said something to that which I didn't hear, and Moeno yelled "Koalas!!!" :XD: . tbh this table was a bit disappointing overall though.

#4) Sayaka, Yuka, Umechan
    I thought "well Sayaka loves foreigners I'll get a great reaction here!", nope, not really. Again, not much enthusiasm, didn't feel the love. It was just a standard "oh hi thanks etc". This was the table I was looking forward to the most so I was really disappointed.

#5) Miho, Miichan
    Not too much enthusiasm here either, but they both went "ohhhhhh" when I said Australia, that was funny.

Bonus handshake #5.5) OJS48 security staff
    The OJS guys where doing security at the seibu concerts and here, checking if we had anything in our hands etc. I started joking that it was an OJS handshake event and shaking hands with them, some of them were great about it, like one spotted my seibu dome concert shirt and we talked about it while I was waiting in line.

#6) Yui, Rie
    I'll just add that in contrast to the kenkyuusei girls looking around while they weren't busy and being friendly to fans in the other line, the diva girls sat and chatted between themselves while I was standing next to them waiting for this next handshake. But anyway.

Now I've probably never said a good word about Yui, but... OK SHUTUP I LOVE HER NOW. She was so sweet and excited when I met her, genuine excitement and not the "it's my job to be here" vibes I got from some of the other girls. Rie was the same, she was bubbly and fun, and that confirmed my somewhat secret liking of her that I've had for a while. I was really surprised and delighted by this table, it definitely picked me up after a couple of not so great runs.

I'll also add that this was pretty much the only point during the entire event that their line wasn't the longest in the venue. It was at least double that of ANY other girl at every other time, for some reason it was short so I jumped in it just in time.

#7) Sae
    The line for Sae was pretty long and stupid (people standing and not moving etc), but it was so worth it. She was just as genki and ready to burst from excitement as you see on TV, it was an absolute pleasure to meet her. She said "Australia daisuki!!!" and gave me two thumbs up as the security pulled me away [hehe]

#8) Takamina
    Time to tackle the big lines. Takamina was the shortest of the big three, so I went with her next. When I said Australia she said "eh?! Maji de?!" and was excited. The staff for the main girls were pretty vicious in forcing people through so I didn't get more than that.

#9) Mariko
    The staff for Takamina were nothing compared to Mariko's, though. They had a third guy in front pushing people into position ready to meet her. Yes, pushing people around when they weren't even talking to her. :fp: As for actually meeting her, she was a bit stunned and I could see on her face she was desperately trying to think of some English to use, and she came out with... "haro!". And then I was pushed and pulled out of there and that was that. :XD:

#10) Kojiharu
    The last girl I hadn't met, her staff were a LOT less pushy, thankfully. She was super sweet, just like in videos. The way she said "oh! Arigatou!!!" was absolutely adorable in that Kojiharu way and I'll remember it forever :blush:

I'd done all the tables now, but I still had 6 tickets left. I was ready to drop dead from exhaustion, so I knew I couldn't stop or I'd never be able to start again.

#11) Kenkyuusei again
    Oh god, they were even more wonderful the second time, so happy to see someone came back to see them. I said that they were all really nice and that today I became a fan of them, they flipped out and were so happy, I had all 4 girls grabbing for my hands and shaking them and waving when I was pulled out [hehe]

#12) Takamina again
    I said "captain, ganbatte!" and she replied with a strong "ganbaruzo!". Lines were speeding up because it was approaching closing time...

#13) Diva again
    I said "Diva daisuki!" this time around, they seemed to be a lot more energetic this time around, happy to see me again and saying they'll do their best and to support diva.

#14) Yui & Rie again
    I said to Yui (in japanese) "today I've become your fan" and she totally lit up and was really excited and thankful. :blush: Rie said strung together some random english with something like "happy yay happy yay!" and I laughed and said goodbye, which she returned in kind.

#15) Sae again
    I had to see Sae again, her line was being crap as usual so I gaijin smashed my way through with only 9 minutes left until closing. They were letting us basically walk around the back of the tents to the front to speed up the using of tickets by this point thankfully. I said I loved Diva and she said "really?! thankyou!" and I was like "genking yeaaah!" and she gave me the thumbs up while I was being dragged out by security.

#16) last ticket... kenkyuusei again
    How could I not use my last ticket on these girls? They were amazing. They went crazy when I appeared again, holding onto me while security (and the guy who is like #2 at the AKB theatre) tried to drag me out, it must've looked hilarious. I was like "you're all so cute! ganbatte!!!" while being pulled out.

And that was that. Drenched in both rain and sweat I made my long trip back to Tokyo, quite pleased with the day had turned out. I could definitely see a difference in some girls attitudes; some of the girls, like the kenkyuusei, Yui & Rie, and Sae, (and later Umechan) would focus on you when you were there, and it was like it was only you and them, from the moment the person before you left until you got dragged away, with them waving goodbye to you until you were around the corner. That extra bit of effort made all the difference.

As for the girls who weren't so energetic, obviously standing behind a desk shaking hands with sweaty otaku for 4 hours is a shit job, so I don't hold it against them, I don't feel any worse about them. But the girls who gave me that extra bit of effort really won me over today. It made all the effort to gather tickets and travel across Japan and endure that heat and rain and nightmare of a crowd worth it.

But I couldn't have done it without everybody who helped Naruse (who I found and lost again while there) and I out, giving us your tickets. Thank you so much for such an awesome day.

(and now it's really late so I'm going to bed...)

5. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Thanks for the report - glad to I could live a little vicariously through my tickets :lol:

And yay! another Yui convert! [clap] That's one of the reasons she is my oshi - she just seems so real and still a little shocked to be where she is at. Great to hear how awesome the KKS were too.

6. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

:rofl:
    :awesome: Of course she was :awesome:

But anyway, thanks for the report! Really awesome to hear about the girls, and get impressions and all that stuff! It's always interesting to hear how people's rankings and likings for the girls change when they actually meet them :)

7. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    [hehe] Speaking of Takamina's height, she didn't come off as being short or anything. I mean, she was definitely short, but I suppose I've got enough short Japanese female friends now that it didn't seem odd [hehe]

8. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

waffle you WIN at life. seriously. i so wanted to do that just for the fun of it.

somehow i was expecting this. but it was quite a surprise that you liked yui because of her reactions, and not just because of her looks.

*waits patiently for the next review*

9. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

Waffle, seeing your posts about Yui just backs up why I thought she was definitely a good choice for a push. She seems so genuine and lovely and she seems so grateful for everything she gets, she's just lovely.

Really nice to see your write up for the handshake events, thanks for posting them :D

10. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Her looks don't really appeal to me that much, she's very "girl next door" (so if talked to her on the street I'd think she's pretty but as an idol I don't really care [hehe] ), but she was just so genuine and happy that I couldn't help but be won over.

In other news, I saw my second SDN show tonight, it was the 2nd/3rd generation girls again. While I'm disappointed I haven't gotten to see CinDy yet I really like these girls so I enjoy their show. I think my favourite members (aside from Hana) are... um... well, I'd tell you, but the pictures on the sdn website don't resemble the girls at all :lol: (and they're still advertising the 2nd single on it :fp: ). But um... I think I like Yui and... Mana? Maybe? She has different hair now so I dunno if it's her :XD:

Anyway, it was Aimin's birthday show so her fans organised a white glowstick for Black Boy and then an orange one for her unit song (she's wearing an orange outfit for it). After the show there was a high-touch event so I wished her happy birthday there. They're all so pretty and sweet :cute: "sankyu!"s from all of them. I talked to a dude from Finland in the lobby, do you post here? [hehe]

[​IMG]

11. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Do you remember what unit she was in ?
    I was (again) in the lobby tonight, and I saw the PV for Onedari Champagne. I don't really like the song. The PV was better I think.

12. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    hahahaha!!!
    this was happened to me too when the first time i saw the SDN show last year :lol:

btw, thank you for your sharing waffle!!!
    waiting for another sharing~~~

13. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing your handshake experience, I am glad you put the tickets to good use and I love the reaction Nyan Nyan gave you.

14. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I finally got to see an AKB show... [party] saw Team B tonight, and got a pretty good spot too. Though after sitting crammed on those chairs for 2 hours I wished I was standing like I was for SDN... [hehe]

While I'm not really a big new Team B fan and B5 is my least favourite current stage, it was still fantastic to watch, there was constant energy and excitement in the theatre. It was Myao's birthday show too, so that made it extra exciting. We used a blue glowstick during her unit song and then a yellow one in the song before the encore. A good half the team was kenkyuusei, so I got to see a lot of the current crop, they're quite good, if a bit young. Very enthusiastic, which I like to see. At the end with the birthday cake, Mariya wrote Myao a letter (which Natsuki read out and took credit for) and Lovetan had one was well, which Natsuki read out too. (random observation: Natsuki is a lot taller than I imagined)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

After the show there was a high-touch with just the B girls, they were all bunched up behind one table which was annoying (SDN is spread out so you get at least a fraction of a second to talk to them). Rie and Sumire were close to each other, when they both saw me they were like "arigato... OH! THANKYOU! :shock: " when they recognised me from the Hiroshima handshake event [hehe]

That's definitely my last AKB-related thing for the time being, I go home next week and have a full schedule till then. I'm really glad I could get at least AKB show in before the end, it felt good to be back in the theatre, 5 years after my first one (I even sat in almost the same seat [hehe] ). I hope I can still be enjoying the experience in another 5 years [hehe]

15. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing your experience with the show. I am glad you were able to catch a AKB show, it was difficult to win tickets for the show, I tried pretty much everyday and didn't win any. I guess I will try again next time when I visit.

16. Trad

Trad Kenkyuusei

Hello again!

Not really, not that frequently anyway :D . Last time I posted was also caused by an another STAGE48 member who called me out. I seem to be following a certain pattern.

I see you also got to see the AKB show. Nice!

17. Agito

Agito Kenkyuusei

You're one lucky guy!! [clap]

18. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

Hi people,TapeGirl back from the camping at airport.It was all worthwhile,do take sometime to read the report if you're curious how the girls are in person ^o^.mostly Mocchii report lol

---------------------------------------------------

The flight was early by an hour,which is quite unexpected therefore the local Sozo staffs wasn't there to usher the girls and the staff from Japan.They waited inside for around 20mins before the local staff reached.Mocchii was really the most unfriendly one at this point of time.After the passport chop,she just walked straight to her luggage without even looking at the fans and my board.Suu-chan was really friendly as well as RanRan.Mocchii was probably not in the mood or she probably having a PMS lol.

[​IMG]
    The girls left the waiting area,it was obvious that they were expecting fans

[​IMG]

TapeGirl is forever thinking of ways to stand out.A whole group of them stood right in front of the arrival gate,but I decided to move over to the side,so that the first thing(okay and person) Mocchii see is me+my board for her.AND SHE WAVED TO ME AS SHE WAS WALKING TOWARDS THE GATE ALONG WITH SUU-CHAN AND RANRAN. (yes a wave from your idol is like a gift from heaven)

[​IMG]
    I handed my DSLR over to my friend,therefore I was able to show my board to Mocchii,thankfully :D.Got some nice shots of the girls

-------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Oh Mocchii,I melted into a puddle

[​IMG]
    Surprised to see the fans,they were greeting "Ohayo!"

[​IMG]
    RanRan & Suu-chan behind inc the staff-san who always comes with them

[​IMG]
    SUU-CHAN IS SO TALL!!!She's towering most of the wotas present
    RanRan receiving present from the fans,she said "Mata nee" as she leave

[​IMG]
    Gorgeous Suu-chan

All the shots were taken by my friend.At this moment,I was charging from my initial position to .... refer to picture :D.I'm not the one in the pink/red shirt,I was blocked lol.

[​IMG]
    Mocchii waving to me!

Mocchii walked over,stopped in front of me,appreciating and touched the board,the interaction was around 5 seconds.She seemed really happy to see the board,particularly her photo in the winter-theme.I suppose that's one of her favourite picture since that's the ONLY part of the board that she touched.

[​IMG]
    Forever blocked.But you see Mocchii looking at the board,smiling :3

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the girls boarded the bus,Mocchii sat behind Suu-chan,while RanRan is sitting all the way in front.I immediately slipped my way to the front of the glass pane and displayed my board for Mocchii again.I was waving continously with her and it's like as if she was just looking at me and no one else.

There was another girl who wrote words on a paper.But I was very sure that I had 70% of Mocchii's attention throughout the waiting in the bus honestly speaking my board looked much better :3.I did something brazen that is to take a 2-shot with Mocchii,she even posed with me.don't flare at me dear wotas,we're all friends [angel]

[​IMG]
    Aww Mocchii leaning on the seat,DAAAWWWWW

[​IMG]
    She's forever looking in the DSLR :3

THE BOARD HAS BEEN HOLIFIED BY MOCCHII'S TOUCH

--------------------------------------------------------

Alright,that's my report.Lol so much biasness.But I am sure Mocchii is very delighted to see the board.Gonna meet her later and ask during handshake whether that winter picture is her favourite :3.Will be filming and taking picture of the girls in the cafe later.Stay tuned!

19. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

^ Wow, that is indeed a professional illustrated report...amazing!!! [clap]

20. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

Hi guys I'm covering RanRan answer during the Cafe Session,[14.8.11] for this report.Decided to post this first
    Enjoy reading,quirky moments here :D

--------------------------------------------------------
    "What is the bad thing about being in a big group"

Previously she mentioned that her favourite food is "aisu" = ice cream.So she said they have practices and performances,particularly during summer,they will have Aisu together after those activities.Being in a large group,some times food gets finished really quickly (lol AKGluttons48)
    [​IMG]

RanRan moved on to give a recount of her experience.There was a time after their performance during summer,and the weather was really hot.They were supposed to be eating Aisu together but when RanRan reached,all the Aisu were finished and she gave an epic expression.

[​IMG]
    Shocked of her life that her favourite Aisu is gone

[​IMG]
    We thought it was the end of the talk about this question until RanRan whispered to Suu-chan.Didn't know what they talked about though.

But after a short moment,Suu-chan was giggling.She had a confession to make in fact. Look at RanRan shocked expression
    [​IMG]

RanRan keep saying "EHHH~~~".
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    RanRan was trying to tell the MC for the event that Suu-chan did something bad

Suu-chan recalled that time after an activity,they had Aisu. Suu-chan saw one that wasn't labelled with any member's name and therefore she finished it.

[​IMG]
    RanRan eagerly waiting for her to share the full story

[​IMG]
    That moment of revelation for RanRan

[​IMG]
    RanRan listening attentively,even Mocchii find it amusing

[​IMG]
    RanRan reaction.She's probably assuming the day when the aisu got finished off could be Suu-chan's doing

[​IMG]
    Suu-chan forever laughing about it

[​IMG]
    With that we end the question discussion :D

----------------------------------------------------------