1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

i got approached by otaku who wanna date me out <_<

2. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I'd be under the impression that they're so into their AKB48 world that they wouldn't want to talk to you.

You ever see them crowd around each other when one of them takes out a photo collection?

The girls working at the refreshment stand though, get barraged by guys twice their age.

creeeeeeeeepy

3. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Hey the girls working in the cafe are absolutely gorgeous! I'm not surprised they also get harrassed, haha.

4. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

LOL. yes. :twisted:

5. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

umn... aren't sometimes we, regular fans do that too?
    like when my friend took her magazine out of her bag and open it together with us and we discussed it?
    I never do that anymore though

crazy miki please check your PM
    because I still want to ask more and don't want to be banned for flooding this thread with my questions

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I just want to say, i wish they allowed me to take a photo of Mariko chan as she did a book signing. I bought the poem book which she autographed, it was 1260 yen, and amazingly i got to meet her in person as she shook my hand, just a few days ago. I remember her smiling at me, and saying `atsui desu ne`...and nodding. I told her how much i loved her and akb48. which was truly an experience and unexpectedly that i would get to meet an akb48 girl, infact one of my favorite girls!!!! too bad i wont have the time to see them in concert, but i did get to meet Mariko Shinoda in person!!!!!!!!!!!!! ureshii desu ne, totemo!

7. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

^ Wow! Now I don't feel so bad that you don't get to go to the concert. :lol:

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i think as she held my hand and for awhile....too, i felt so happy and a bit starstruck, but i am happy that i got to meet the beautiful Mariko in person and she smiled at me...that to me made my whole trip by itself. i wish i could have taken a pic of her, but i wasnt allowed. she is quite gorgeous in person, and i also got a BLT mag as it seems it was released today, i found one laying on the sidewalk, got it for free....has some of the girls from Team K or B on it, i guess they have many versions of it. ok, not sure when i will post again if i can find interent access here in japan again.

just wanted to say Mariko Chan is now my top favorite, next to Tomomi Kasai!!! i have fans of them, which costed 500 yen each....good for the humid weather here in Japan. jaa ne...ashita

9. aznretro

aznretro Kenkyuusei

MAN ur so lucky. Im jealous

10. CDevil

CDevil Member

I'm so jealous I could cry :(

That's SUCH a great experience Qilver :eek: How long are you going to be in Akihabara? You really should try and get tickets to the performance, even if it means waking up really early.

If it was me, I'd pretend I was reading a text message on my phone, then quickly take a picture and run the hell outta there.

11. alienpyon

alienpyon Kenkyuusei

Chop off your hand and sell it on E-Bay. I'll be the first to bid!

12. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ make sure no blood after chopping. i want it too xD

13. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hey now make sure you leave some for the rest of us!

14. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

one finger for each of us!

15. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I realized recently...specifically, when I found myself standing on line at 5:45am...that I was going to be there for more than 4 hours. Here is a list of my "standing in line survival kit" to help pass the time.

This is overkill, but I like being overly prepared.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  16. aznretro

aznretro Kenkyuusei

Wo interesting real life facts up there.

Lucky that the person beside helped u out.

17. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

For real, take something for that line. I didn't take anything, and even being a girl, I was waiting in that damn line for hours DYING of boredom x______x I'll certainly learn from that mistake...

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

hey, nice list there....if i ever did miraculously got tickets, but i do have to say, i think i would go through the effort if i did get tickets. There concerts sounded so damn good thru the double main doors,.....

there is a good Onigiri place a few doors down from the AKB building.
    Also HomeCafe on the 5th floor of the AKB building is worth a visit, i went once and had iced coffee and curry, and got a picture with one of the maid girls for 500 yen...lol

the souvenirs i got, i will have to take a photo of.....including a few fans of the girls, loads of pic, and even a DVD, even if i have yet to get a region free dvd player.

i'll try to go into detail about my souvenirs, but i broswed thru the shirts, and didn't seen any worth getting, but they were still interesting. The best souvenir was meeting Mariko, and i can not mention it enough meeting her in person, it was the best part of my trip. Her smile, and soft hands, made my trip to Japan by itself. I love her!
    I really tried to take a photo of her just before meeting her, but they told me i couldn't take any photos, oh well......but i got to meet her and i just remember her holding my hand with both of her hands, she is such a sweet girl. Ebay bidders? lol....

19. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Wait I am confused. Please elaborate. You heard the concert but didn't get tickets...but you met one of the girls? Was it some special event?

Glad you got to check it out :) :)

20. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

^
    Yeah Mariko & book apparantly