1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    You had one I know!

I had a dream I was walking in a playground and saw Sayaka. I started yelling out to her and she looked over at me and looked So sad. ;_; Then! I saw Yuko Oshima with her, and then we all played on the monkeybars (or jungle-gym for you non-australians) together.

It was cute, and I think Kasai might have been there too xD

2. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Aaaaahhh...this is the thread where i'm supposed to post my dream. Miki thinks we have to make a thread about our dreams of AKB, instead of just the real experiences. My apology, Miki :D
    Well then, i really like to have a dream of Takamina and Tomochin...*huweeee*

3. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

Aww what a cute dream!

I had a dream the other night with Erena and Tomomi.
    They came to my school and we became good friends, we would always sit at lunch together and would always play games and stuff. Sae and Sayaka also were in my dream they lived in my old house and they ask me to live with them and I said yes!
    Then we were walking to get my things and we were walking up a railroad and this other lady and her family were moving to. A train then started to come and the lady was screaming at Sae to move but she wouldn't so the lady got hit by the train and all her stuff went all over the place, she then got back up and got really mad.. and that was the end to that dream o.o

4. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

just a simple dream.
    i meat my old friends when i was a little girl. <3

5. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

You MEAT? :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

6. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

No, you don't!

7. haruna_hamasaki

^ ROFLMAO! i "met"...

8. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Haha, I took a nap earlier today and, well, had such a random dream. In the middle of a bunch of other unconnected stuff, I was chasing some kind of squirrel or something down this really deserted road in the middle of a forest, and somewhere along the road, I looked up, and behind this fence were Tomochin, Mariko, and Oshima Yuko practicing the dance for Seifuku. And I was just kinda like, "Oh, hey, cool!" And stopped, waved, and watched for a few minutes-- before I remembered that I was supposed to be chasing that squirrel, and ran off again.

Brief, but amusing! And any dream involving AKB48 is a fine dream to me! XD

9. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

I'm practicing how to controll my dream right now.
    And it's getting close to perfect.

10. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

^
    i tried that before...
    and it turned another way round and i met another idol instead ><

11. haruna_hamasaki

^ me too!
    my dream became so lovely. i've been kissed by wu zun (the actor in hana kimi) <3 <3 <3

12. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

^ I met him in real life before =X

13. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

And just how do you do that?

For me remembering dreams is a really tough thing, I rarely ever do.
    And most of the time when I do I forget half of it anyway, and sometimes in just mere minutes I lose the rest of it.

Those that I do remember however, are mostly somewhat pointless and strange. Any plot (if any at all) would not make sense.

People I meet seem to be of no real identity. I can relate to them, and I get the impression that I share some sort of relationship with them, but I can never really tell who they are or represent iRL.

Languages don't seem to exist. I don't recall any real speech and languages involved, and most communication is seemingly telepathic. Some plot development is also by telepathy.

I figured that for me, I can remember dreams better by sleeping in a less comfortable position. Also since one recalls dreams better if he wakes up in the middle of one, I get a lot of sleep the day before and try to sleep really early (as in crazy early). If I do get to sleep despite the uncomfortable position and super early my-body-clock-is-set-to-sleep-hours-later time, I'd most likely be in short dreams where I wake up in the midst of each one remembering at least a bit, and I would go back to sleep. Of course, since the post-dream impressions don't last, it helps to keep some sort of dream journal to take down stuff. This way I can sort of "force myself to dream", and still record them. Did it a few times, and it worked everytime. Not sure how it'll work on anyone else though.

14. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

1st step: Before going to bed, you should write down what you want to dream and try to make it come true.
    Then right after waking up, try to remember what you dreamed last night as much detail as you can and compare your memory and your note that you wrote down last night. If your note and your dream get close to the same, 1st step is over.

2nd step: If you keep doing step 1, you can remember your dream almost completely next morning.
    If you reach this level, the next thing to do is when you are dreaming, try to realize this is a dream.

3rd step: If you could recognize who you are in your dream and could realize you are dreaming, it'll take not much time to controll your dream.

15. anson

anson Kenkyuusei

Funny theory but it might work since someone accomplished at doing it :shock:

16. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

Cool. I might just try that.
    Even if not for controlling dreams, but to recall dreams better.

17. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

^ There are some native Southeast Asian people doing the same thing as I mentioned above (actually, I forget where it is, but I think they are in Southeast Asia).

18. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I had the strangest dream that I was spending vacation at a beach resort and I found out that my dog had stowed away in my luggage :lol:

19. transcendental_protagonis

transcendental_protagonis Kenkyuusei

I know that I dreamt, but I always forget them =\

20. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I had a dream about my two coworkers on youtube which was weird.

Last night was more vivid. Everyone was zombies, and people who wern't zombies had to go out and pretend to be zombies for this game to try do something [I forget, I would of remembered yesterday]. I didn't want to do it, becuase I was going to get eaten. So I just kept on refusing.
    There was a lot of out of body experiences watching other people getting caught and eaten and stuff. It was weird.

Thats what you get for talking about resident evil before you go to bed.