1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think this one stems from having watched the first five minutes of Nogizakatte Doko where they were having camp training before going to bed.

I was playing a hex based version of StarCraft II, but my units were members of Nogizaka. I also distinctly remember a Takamina unit moving across the board, then turning into a Spine Crawler. Yuuko was also part of this game, though I don't quite remember what her role was.

2. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

not last night
    but ive had a couple with akb members
    one was with yuko
    i had a dream that we were at a library and we went to go find a book and she kissed me then we held hands haha
    ive also had another dream with tomochin i dont remember what was happening
    and another one with sayanee and miruki in the same dream
    none of the dreams are them as like celebrities or like at a concert or handshake event
    in all these dreams, i know them personally which is pretty cool haha

3. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    last night I dreamt of some weird AKB sport that was kind of like quidditch it seemed, with a basketball instead of a snitch. that is what I gathered from the short scene I saw on the screen that I was watching. I actually think it might have supposed to've been a PV. I just saw Acchan's decapitated head floating through the air. then it showed a basketball suspended in the middle of a basketball hoop. I gathered that she used her magical powers to detach her head from her body and was moving it towards the hoop so she could drop her head through the hoop and knock the basketball out and I assumed she would stand below and catch the ball as it came down. and then my mom came in the room and started talking to me so I tried to block the screen so she wouldn't see a detached Asian head floating through the air on my screen because my mom already thinks my taste in pop culture is strange enough and I didn't feel like explaining AKB quidditch to her.

4. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Hmm....idol dreams...

The other night I dreamed I ran into Ohno Satoshi on the street (well, I heard him saying "HIIII" like he does at concerts and went to look and I stopped and looked for him and found him and stared at him trying to figure out if it was him and then he was suddenly like "YEAH IT'S ME") and then we took a bunch of pictures together of us holding up a huge fish tank (I guess cause he likes fishing? haha)

I also once dreamed that GuanHui graduated and in that dream I cried for 3 days straight lol

5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I had a dream about Ikuchan. I can't describe it here because kids may be reading. :^^;:

6. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    A zombie outbreak suddenly happened while I was watching a Team N performance.

I saw the horrified look of everyone's faces when a part of the crowd suddenly broke out and started eating each other. It was scary, but I was able to be with the girls and run around for our lives. I tried to use my RE smarts (I generally love zombie games) and tried to look cool especially in front of Maachun.

I woke up when a helicopter dropped a Nemesis-like monster on us while we were hiding in Tsutenkaku.

7. IXS48

IXS48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Yuristic
    I dreamt of Tomomi! I was watching their performance but I couldn't see as everyone was blocking, when the show has ended I saw her still sitting down on stage with the rest in a white dress. The stage was so bright and it made the stage look so 'heavenly'. When i was leaving(I don't know why am I leaving by the backstage LOL) I saw her and waved to her. She waved & smiled back at me, and I was totally out of words. I couldn't put my feelings into words at such a short moment but I talked to her from a distance and told her that I am looking forward to see her on stage again and meeting you is such a fortunate thing! And then I waved goodbye to her. T___T

8. namoz

namoz Kenkyuusei

I dream I escaped from a cult together with my bro and mum to another cult. First cult is some kind of presidential congress. The other is some strange cult worshipping some weird stuff. I almost get cursed touching a ring chain on some rock and I saw dozens of corpse flashing and disappearing around me like every two seconds. I know very well everyone around, well I had that dream like one year ago I think..But they are never the one I met in real life.

I don't know but it seems I stopped dreaming bout AKB like last year..I'm just not that into them anymore. just very very extremely like one or two on rare cases.

9. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    Wow..... you all had so great dreams... [speechless]

I really enjoyed to read your dream stories....

But I don't have any dreams because I slept in front of my netbook because of too tired (fansubbing)

10. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    oh, it was fantastic. in my dream i was on the top floor of a building and some plastic bimbos were preparing for a stripping routine they were going to be doing up there, and for some reason i had to be involved with it (yuck) but while they were preparing for their show i wanted to explore the building, and i think it was like a hotel but it seemed like a castle, it was so old and was made of stone and wood, and i would go up and down the stairs and get off on random floors and interact with people on that floor if there were any, and on the fourth floor there were a couple of people that seemed drunk so i pretended to be drunk back. it was great, i love dreams where i'm in a really big place i haven't been in before and i get to explore it.

edit: oh my i just read my last post in here. seriously, brain, what the heck?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I had an amazing dream last night. It was amazing both because I wasn’t thinking about AKB when I fell asleep and because it was very detailed. :) When I woke up I still could remember some parts of the dream. I remember that I was somewhere in Italy and some of the members were there too. First I saw Umechan and Aki-P from a distance, but they left before I made my mind and asked for an autograph. :cry: Later I was going for a walk when I met two of the members and one of them (I remember it was Karen, an unexpected choice) stopped, said something (I don’t remember what) and kissed me!! :^O^: Finally I met all the members and Aki-P and this time I looked for Umechan to tell her I was in Washington when they performed there. The dream was so detailed that I still remember how I was trying to use the few words and sentences I know in Japanese... :^^;: An amazing dream, indeed :awesome:

12. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    If You are dreaming you are not dreaming creates this a Paradoxon and the space time continuum will be damaged ?

Actually I didn't dream about that but sometimes I asking me what will happen if this occur :D

Last Nights Dream was about something like going to Vacation to Japan again ...more I can't remember ;)

13. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    I take that back...

Last night, I dreamt that the TV systems in my country had suddenly changed from PAL to DVB-T FullHD (1080i/1080p)!!

But when I woke up... Meh, it still PAL (576i)!!!!!!!!!!!
    :cry2:

These are old images but this is how PAL looks like (on my FullHD TV):
    upload_2014-5-31_23-38-57.png
    2014-03-24 image: TV2 always appear like this no matter what we do...

upload_2014-5-31_23-58-26.png
    2014-04-26 image: this is the best image in PAL format... :| (TV3 - Live)

(The images above were scaled down because Stage48 doesn't allow me to upload the original images in 2560×1920px size)

Note: I know that HD channels are provided in some TV in Malaysia, but please note that all of the HD channels are only for Astro (satellite TV) and Unifi (IPTV) users ONLY, and it's available for premium users who paid a lot of money, normal Astro user and Unifi are getting SDTV (worse than PAL) but for someone like me, I'm waiting for terrestrial HD broadcast, I'll not pay for HD channel on satellite or IPTV... Heck, I don't want any other box attached to my TV (like decoder for Astro or IPTV modem) and so, I'll wait for terrestrial HD broadcast and connect TV directly to outdoor big antenna for the channels... (and yes, I don't have DVD player either, reason why I didn't buy any DVD until now - except Melon Juice and Labrador Retriever that bought just for collection)

EDIT: Removed duplicated post. Blame my slow internet connection (1Mbps speed, 152kB/s down, 25kB/s up) for the duplicates!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I had dreamt about Yukirin and Mayuyu kissing and then they just looked at me and fell in love with me...

15. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I had one direction in my dreams. So it wasn't a nightmare lol.

16. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

These are both old but oh well.
    In the first one me and Sae were like being hunted by the government and hiding under a bridge and the whole time I kept bugging her about when she would get her permit to perform with SNH, and she kept saying soon. At one point I believe we also ran into Miichan. The funny thing is like 2 days latter she actually got her visa, I'm physic (lol).
    In the more recent one me and Milkey were climbing up this endless spiral staircase in a castle tower and the whole time we just kept saying how much we liked each others shirts.

17. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    (This is actually from a few days ago,but ah well)
    I dreamed that I was hanging out with Micha,Sakiko and Tomochan.
    Micha (or was it Tomochan?) kept wanting to see what was on the screen of Sakiko's phone but Sakiko didn't want to let her see,so she activated some filter or whatever,but Micha/Tomochan kept bugging her lol.
    I have no idea why I had this dream and I don't understand it at all :lol:

18. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Yesterday I dreamed of NyanNyan!

It was a sunny day in the park and in half of the park what crossing a river, NyanNyan this at the other extremity of the park enjoying and laughing with friends and saluting me.
    I also saluted and tried of approximating but I'm the other side of the park and separating us a river. He tried cross the river that separated us but no way to cross there were no bridges nor riverboats, desperate not to be able to cross with Nyannyan pull me to the river to swim. I started to swim and swim to shore where it was Nyannyan, when I put my foot on dry land...

I hate the alarm clock. :yikes:

19. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    The other day I dreamed with Tomochin. School just ended for me on Friday but we haven't got our certifications yet and in my dream it was time to go to school and get them, and my math teacher was supposed to hand them to me but when I got there, Tomochin somehow magically appeared and came to me in a princess-like dress (something like the one Yuko wore at her grad. concert just pure white) and a crown on her head and she REALLY surprised me; but she seemed to have known me from before as she's seen me on her concerts a few times (?). So she came to me and took out her phone and was like "I prepared you a gift~~" and she showed me a picture of herself and I was pretty confused and then the photo transitioned into a photo of me in the audience at one of her concerts and somehow it made me so happy I started sobbing (???). Lol, it was pretty silly, but it felt so great and then I thanked her and she hugged me and all and then suddenly handed me my certificate and the funniest thing was that my math teacher was TOTALLY freaking out because it was her who was supposed to give it to me but she was like "THIS GIRL STOLE MY JOB" and yeah, just so silly, but it was pretty funny. And of course, it was so bad to wake up. >~< If only I dreamt more with/about these girls. ):

I had a dream of YokoEi a few days ago, too, but I don't remember any of it, I just know it because my alarm clock is set up as a dream diary and it doesn't turn off until I write up my dream and "dreamt w/ yokoei!!!!" is all I wrote up at like 3am before going back to sleep. lol

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    My dream last night went like this...

I was sitting at my desk, as usual when at home, editing a vid that was scheduled to go live the next day. Had the front door open, highly unusual for me unless it is hot which it was not. As I was struggling with a pesky background, I hear "Konbanwa, hjr-san!"(changed my name cause yall don't get to know my real name.:p) Look up to see Sakuratan walk in, all casual like she belonged there. "Oh! Hello Sakuratan. Was not expecting you to drop in. And drop the formal suffix, PLEASE!" We proceeded to have an hours long conversation, her in japanese that I some how understood perfectly, me in english that she some how understood perfectly. All while she watched me finish the vid:D, cook a nice dinner for us:drool:, and play some GTA V:awesome:. Then we started watching a Team B stage, and she proceeded to insist that she wanted her Kennin to be with B. And me insisting that I much preferred Mioten in B.[hehe] Then my most hated device, my alarm clock, went off. Dragging me out of the dream.:evil:

All in all, it was a very pleasent, odd as f***, but pleasent dream. Though I kept wondering how I was understanding what she was saying, as I don't comprehend japanese language.:XD: