Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I dreamt last night that Aki-P announced a new idol group called COMBAT48 made up of female members from the Japanese armed forces...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    I dreamt about Sakamichi series getting a male group...LOL
    And I was to train them, and they did gravure...and they did a collab with 48G, won the MAMA in Korea... to weird dream:lol::lol:

3. Zeletra

Zeletra Kenkyuusei

I had a dream that I was having a very early mid-life crisis and I was like "This is okay... I expected this..." Woo, I do not have good dreams do I?

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Ok, imma put my dream here before I completely forget all of it...

Synopsis:
    So, there's this gamer that had all of a group's (like a mafia or some sort) secret stored in the memory card of his Playstation 2...
    This gamer is quite famous for his skills in playing Dota 2 and he has strong connections with different people. One day, there was a whistle blower that told that group about the hidden something they had that a guy has a file about it. The guy also had a whistle blower inside that said group so now he's ready to flee. He left his Playstation in his room or house (idk) and left a Playstation 1 memory card instead. As he escapes with his whistle blower, I saw that he's being helped by different people to flee the city he's in. aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd that's where my dream ended.

Other details:
    The city he's in is like in CyberPunk 2077 and outside that city is like any Southeast Asian neighborhood.
    Also, my dream was like in the 3rd person but I was also there, I interacted with the main protagonist of my dream