1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your HKT48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by ithebigc, Jan 1, 2014.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    That would be last evenings H stage, Rikopi's Seitansai. As Ueki was in that and it was after the show you saw. ;)

If you meant last KIV stage before her grad show, then yes. :D

2. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well, something along those lines, yes. Last chance for me to see her, anyway. :D

3. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well well, surprise Hakata!

2019年08月07日(水) 18:30~ 「RESET」公演

I applied for this one with a bit of ”might as well”-attitude as I did not apply before it was ippan time, but I won, and had juice left in a) me b) JR Pass, so it was time to go! Being conveniently near Hiroshima did not hurt either, as I was due to the STU boat the next day. I then proceeded to make my way to Hakata, with a refueling pitstop at Ichiran at Tenjin. (There’s an Ichiran location with their premium ramen within walking distance of Skala Espacio, which is convenient.)

It was raining, so I did not do any exploring in the vicinity, but just stored my stuff and watched a DVD with other fans until it was time to line up. I had a small number on ticket, which translated to being called in IIRC 19th. However, I got a relatively good seat behind a not super-large dude so my visibility to the stage was reasonable. I was surprised that there was empty seats on my row, I wonder if it was because people had chosen to go to the standing spots.

This was my first time seeing RESET live, as well as Team H, so it was very nice.

Notes:
    - Holy shit Jiina. Magnetic charisma on stage overflowing. Will buy HS tickets in the future.
    - Akiyoshi Yuka. The same as Jiina. Her baby face is deceiving, as she can hold her own compared to anyone.
    - Moka got firmly into my follow list.
    - Nacchan was more on the invisible side.
    - I started thinking what’s the Mikurin hype, besides the obvious gravure. There are so much more interesting stage presences.
    - I wish my Japanese skill was a lot better than it is, the MCs seemed extra lulzy.
    - At omiokuri Natsumikan remembered me from HS, which was a very nice bonus. Also, compared to Team KIV, nobody obviously missed me at omiokuri even if some were on automatic.

Have to recommend Team H - check them out!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Pured

Pured Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    People, please start spending all your money on HKT and writing about your stories here.
    I've run out of HKT stories to read. I need more D:

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Ok so I was in Japan from 26th July until 16th August, and went to:
    • 26th July - HKT48のヨカ×ヨカ with Maichan, Oimo, Ueki, Maria and Erena at Tenjin Parco (Ueki's last)
    • 27th July - HKT48 12th Single HS event at Kokura (did not meet @Tuhis)
    • 3rd Aug - HKT48 @ TIF
    • 4th Aug - 30min KBC Radio Kika Night Live recording event with Natsu, Meru, ODA and Hinata + 30min live with 16 members at Hakata Station JR Hall
    • 5th Aug - HKT48 Kyushu Tour at Kokura, both Noon and Evening performance
    • 6th Aug - Planned 14:00 Team H RESET, but it got cancelled over typhoon
    • 6th Aug - HKT48のヨカ×ヨカ with Jiina and Shinamon at Tenjin Parco
    • 7th Aug - 14:00 Team TII Tetsuna, not cancelled (Scala Espacio)
    • 9th, 10th, 11th AKB 55th Single HS event at Makuhari (did meet @Tuhis)
    • 13th Aug - HKT48 Summer Matsuri sign event at HKT48 Theater lobby (Gas Hall)
    • 13th Aug - 18:30 Team H RESET Cancel Machi #98 which I obviously did not win
    • 14th Aug - SKE48 Team KII Saishuu Bell
    Needless to say I can't write this up in one sitting, so I'll start with the 6th - 7th Aug stuff as it's funny to have one on the same day as Tuhis lol.

So I first got notice that I won theater when I was waiting to exit the 1st tour performance on the 5th, as I won ippan. During the tour I sat next to @ithebigc who never won one, so my heart goes out to him. I went out w him to the Lawson across the street, bought some stuff and booked a Hakata hotel on the spot. In the evening I had dinner with some other HKT fans, who mentioned the chance that one of the performances could get typhooned. It did, and I did get a replacement 98% ticket that could be used from Sept - Nov. Which was useless for me lol.

Anyway skip a day and I'm on the train to Hakata, a bit later than originally planned as I now was only seeing Yoka yoka on the 6th in the evening.

When you want to watch Yokayoka you need to go to the Tenjin Parco building's 5th floor (look for the floor with The Company) at a bit past 17:30. When you get off the escalator there will be a lady sitting to your right with a box of tickets. Draw a number and then leave again, to come back at 18:15. At that time you once again go right, but now walk past the seats and continue straight on until the hallway, where you enter a door and wait in the emergency staircase, lined up by number.

Usually there are not a lot of people, like 15-20 and you will get a lot of cycle time to watch. Now they also have a little speaker so you can actually listen to what's going on lol.

EBRtDqMUEAArlIb.jpg

So that day it was Shinamon and Jiina. Jiina is really pretty as Tuhis pointed out, now especially as she had her glasses on.

The things that stuck out the most:
    • There were a lot of girls that came to see Jiina
    • Jiina had every corner pre-memo'd out on her phone. She might be a bit airheaded but she's also diligent.
    • There was a corner where girls write down 5 points to describe themselves and the partner does the same. It was funny that we could read everything they wrote, but the other girl couldn't. They were frequently checking with us if they were right.
    • Best spots to stand are the corners, one time I stood in the middle and just ended up watching Jiina's back
    Neither of the girls know me so nothing special from that. A good way to spend an hour.

After that I went to the theater where 5th gen's Mizukami Rimika's seitansai was going on. For one part to explore for tomorrow, and for the other part to take photos of the blackboard and talk with the seitansai committee. I did, made some new friends and got Mimimi's seitansai goods too.

EBSiLQUUIAI-Xhd.jpg EBSiMQGVAAIeAGg.jpg EBSiNPoU4AELOlS.jpg EBSiOO8VUAAPWIe.jpg

The next day I went to the theater 1,5 hour before the show started. A good time to go because you can just prepare in peace. The way it works in Scala Espacio is that they have these plastic bags for your luggage, instead of the coin lockers at SKE. The storage costs 200 yen like the lockers though.

I put away my bag, went to toilet to change into my Kurihara Sae shirt, and waited. Sae is one of my top 2, and knows me so ofc I am repping her. The day before I told Sae on SR that this would be my first HKT theater ever thus she already knew I was coming. (The thing you see on the ticket photo is free candy they gave out alongside)

EBVn2u-UIAABuiS.jpg EBVn4yaVUAAkOjN.jpg

Of the Ippan numbers I got in 4th, which is pretty good. The HKT theater is larger compared to the others for the simple fact that it's a hall. I sat here:

EBXkLi2VUAAfD5a.jpg
    For people that are unfamiliar with the system, there are no assigned seats for ippan. You just enter and see what's left. This led me to look for a place to best see Sae. I saw a guy decked out in Sae gear as I was, and figured that that was the best spot. On the upside, I was right, but on the downside the HKT theater is that big that you really can't see the other side of the stage compared to SKE theater.

General impressions:
    After all, theater is the best. So if you don't know what to do now that you don't have AKBINGO anymore, get a DMM sub.
    I watch DMM all the time, and I have to say, watching is live is very different. A lot more so than when I saw SKE, which probably has to do with the size of the theater and the height of that stage once again.

Songs that don't really stick out for me on DMM really did now that I saw them live and vice-versa.
    Mango, the post-encore songs were really nice to see. I would even say that the Rope song had the best costume to see IRL, more than the Tetsuna classic opening one.
    On the other hand, the post-unit songs like Innocence were less so. Units were even better than on DMM.

Sae was in Glory Days, something she hinted at during the SR by saying she'd done a unit she didn't do for a long time.
    We met eyes a lot during the stage, probably like 15 times. I was easy to spot because Sae's birthday shirt is a bright pink lol.

Other members:
    Sono - Sono really impressed me. She looks really good in the costumes, has an active dance, yet also has composure and doesn't overreact during MC. It reminded me of Mina. During Wimbledon she was yellow, and I switched penlight color to yellow to support her. Met eyes with her as well. I went to handshake her before, and this was an extension of that positive experience.
    Maria - Maria is really interesting to see perform alongside Oimo and Amane in AmePi unit. All three are more or less equal height, but Oimo and Amane are different in proportion, more stocky. Maria is proportioned like you took a tall person but shrunk her lol. Which makes her skinny but also gives her a grace when she's dancing. Her dancing is good, but the best during serious songs to be honest. Really surprising. If she ever gets to be taller than 165cm it will be amazing.
    Hinata - I thought to myself: "If you need an interesting stage, take Hinata." I've been to handshake her as well, but her randomness is too much to handle with not optimal Japanese lol. But in MC she's amazing, livens everything up. The thing that this stage added though, was how great she looks dancing and performing as well. Like Sono she attracts your eyes. Subsequently we met eyes as well.
    (Have I mentioned I like tall members? lol)
    Seki Ai - Gotten so much better in performing and MC. She has been negative minded in the past but now is great as I knew her to be at debut. Tall and pretty.
    Misaki - Misaki has gotten a lot better, but she had an off day. No expressions like she used to do, but in MC she was fine.
    Yuna - Pretty enough that I need to mention it here.
    Sae - Basically watched her all the time.

Miokuri:
    I went out and the first one I ecountered was Emiri. She looked at my face and went "Ah!" then looked at my shirt and went "Oooooh"
    Then I continued to Sae & Seki Ai standing together. Got the classic Sae "Waaaii!" with waving, I gave her the same peace sign I did when I saw her in the tour.
    At the end they had the backdancers, with 5th gen Ichimura Airi, who also knows me. She did not know however, that I was at the performance and I got a wide-eyed: "Eeeeh! DJ-san???? Ureshii"

I bought the photo and left, talked with some more fans. It was raining again, as Tuhis also said.
    Later during the Makuhari handshake, Seki Ai also said that she and some senpai talked about me coming to the performance. Sono had a big bright smile, always so nice to see her.
    I hope some didn't mention to Sae that I went to see others too (more her being prone to jealousy later lol).

YRHMEK1M.jpg
    アゲ peace from Sae.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. azn_star

azn_star Kenkyuusei

4:30-ish in Tokyo...couldn't sleep...so I would share with you my first handshaking experience with HKT!

Disclaimer: My memory was not very good so I might have forgotten some of the details...but I just want to get my thoughts out ASAP so that I can capture my feeling ATM.

So, yesterday, I was basically chasing idols ALL days...went to JAM EXPO in Yokohama in the morning coz I wanted to see =LOVE live. After watching =Love live (which was AWESOME!!), I went straight to TRC Exhibition Hall where the HKT 12th Single Handshaking event was held.

Background So I have got 30 tickets:
    8th "bu" Kudoharu x 1, Hinata x 5
    9th "bu" - Akari x 5, Sayamaru x 1, Aramaki x 1
    10th "bu"- Jitoe x 5, Rimika x 5, Hana x 1, Amane x 1 (was sick and cancelled)
    1 day ticket x 5

First, I needed to go through security. Nothing special, just like the normal airport security check

The venue, there were two floors: lane 1-12 on the first floors and the others on the second. To use your handshaking tickets, you need to go to the booth in the middle of the lane and give them your tickets & passport. There are also rules that I wasn't aware of: 1) You can only use 3 tickets max in the early part of the handshaking session, 2) You can only use the 1 day ticket after the 20th minute of the hour (I have learnt the hard way as I was kicked out from Murashige's lane for this :fp:)

My first handshake with idol
    I got to the venue at the beginning of 7th "bu". To get some "practice", I used my first 1 day ticket on Murashige. Here is my conversation with her:

Me: (Greetings)
    Murashige: (Greetings)
    Me: I am from Canada!
    Murashige: Ehhh? Canada?
    Murashige: Maple Syrup!
    Me: Yes!
    Staff: Time is up
    Me: Bye bye
    Murashige: Bye bye

After that, I was smiling uncontrollably as I was walking out of her lane. Her hands were so SOFT and she looked STUNNING!

Then, I was wondering around. At that time, they were celebrating O-iomo chan's birthday on the stage so I stayed there for a bit.

8th Bu
    1) Kudoharu (x1) - Forgot what I said and what she said, but she was so cute with her cute Beret hat!
    2) Matsumoto Hinata (x3) - She looks VERY VERY VERY Beautiful in person. But, as soon as she opened her mouth, you knew she was a freaking idiot :fp:.
    Me: (Greetings)
    Hinata: (Greetings)
    Me: I am from Canada!
    Hinata: Canada? (Shock)...Eh...Canada?
    Me: Yes, Canada.
    Hinata: Eh...Sugoi. Which part of Canada are you from?
    Me: I am from Toronto.
    Hinata: Eh...Toronto? Is that Canadianish?
    Me: ????????????????????????????????
    Me: No, it is English.
    Staff: Time is up.
    Me & Hinata: Bye bye.
    (After that, I realized she might be right as "Toronto" should be based on some Indigenous languages so I guess she is right that it is "Canadianish".
    3) When I was at Kudoharu's line, someone caught my attention: 5th gen Kuriyama Rina from the next lane!! She looked MUCH MUCH MUCH cuter than I thought in person. So, I decided to use a one-day ticket on her! Forgot what we said but I think I experience "Kamitaiou"; she was squeezing my hand gently the whole time we were talking...OMFG
    4) Matsumoto Hinata (x2) - We were talking in English. To my surprise, her pronunciation was pretty good!!!
    Me: (English) Nice to meet you!
    Hinata: (English) Nice to meet you too!
    Me: (In broken Japan) I will be going to Hakata on Tuesday...Any...rcemomnedatinos...for...
    Hinata: ???
    Me: For...retsurnat...
    Hinata: ???
    Staff: Time is up!
    Hinata: Ah..Ah..Ahhhhh!! (what are you trying to say?)
    5) Kudoharu (x1) - Finally, at the end of 8th bu, as per my friend's suggestion, I went to Kudoharu's lane again to use another one-day ticket. If you decide to go to handshaking event, I really really suggest you to get a ticket for KudoHaru!! Yesterday, she was sharing a lane with Goto (5th gen). Whenever she was not shaking anyone's hand, she was dancing all the freaking time!!! So, I was in the line for 20 minutes and I was watching her dancing the whole time! And when she was not dancing and shaking hands, she was making really cute poses. I forgot what we talked about but I have never been so happy lining up for something in my life before!

(To be continued)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Exactly what I feel after a good handshake... it is the best! I am happy that you and anyone getting to do it.

In her defense, I got the feeling that she gets anxious with foreigners.

8. azn_star

azn_star Kenkyuusei

I don't think so. She was pretty nature the whole time. I didn't feel like she was stress or uncomfortable at all.

9. azn_star

azn_star Kenkyuusei

OK...let's continue...

Between 8th Bu & 9th Bu

Kudoharu & Pina took longer than expected to finish as a lot of people were using the 1-day tickets on them. So, staffs moved everyone who was still in the queue got to an empty lane so that they could continue there. When all that was happening, Akari & Sayamaru came over and "scolded" at Kudoharu & Pina, "Oi, Kodomo-tachi!!!" XD

9th bu
    1) Akari (x3) - This is probably my main reason of going to this handshaking event as Aa-chan is my current kami-oshi in HKT.
    Akari: Greetings
    Me: Greetings
    Me: I am from Canada.
    Akari: Canada?! Really?!
    Me: Yes
    Akari: What kind of food is good in Canada?
    Me: Steak.
    Akari: ii na~I want to try
    Akari: Akari's favourite food is (I forget)...
    Staff: Time's up.
    Akari & me: Bye bye!!
    The Akari I met was what I expected: cute, kind, friendly and very approachable. I was so glad to see her in person.

2) Misaki (x1) - I just really wanted to see how cute she really is. I wasn't disappointed!
    Misaki: Greetings
    Me: Congratulations on winning that Showroom event.
    Misaki: Thank you!

There wasn't much time left. So, I was left with a choice of using my remaining 2 tickets with Akari or 1 ticket with Sayamaru. I didn't want to "betray" Akari in front of her so I decided to shake hands with Akari again (Sorry Sayamaru!!)

3) Akari (x2)
    Akari: Hi, good to see you again!
    Me: Me too
    (Forgot what we talked about)
    Akari: You know what. Your Japanese is really good!!
    Me: No, no, no, my Japanese is really bad!
    Sayamaru: (Peeking over) No, your Japanese is really good :)
    Me: Ehhhhhhhh? Really
    Akari: Yes, really. Akari really looks up to you as my English is not that good.
    Staff: Time is up
    Me & Akari: Bye bye!!
    I was trying so hard not to jump up and down as I was walking out...Akari is the BEST!!!:worthy:

10th bu
    With 14 tickets remaining, I knew I had to speed up in order not to waste any tickets! I was moving from lane to lane, non-stop and without any hesitation, until I finished all my tickets at 19:40-ish.

1) Hana (x2)
    Hana: Greetings
    Hana: Canada? Must be tough to go all the way from Canada.
    Me: Yes, but I am very happy (Tanoshii)
    Hana: (English) Happy?
    Me: (English) Yes, I am very happy.
    Hana: Yokkata :D
    Staff: Time's up
    Me & Hana: Bye bye
    I felt like my whole body and soul were purified after seeing such a pure smile.

1-2) It was (or close to/just passed) Oimo-chan's birthday. Her fans brought a big banner and were waiting for a group picture.

2) Rimika (x3) - She was wearing a pair of very stylish glasses. Her face reminded me of OLs from Japanese drama - very pretty and elegant.

This one didn't went too well. I think she was caught off guard with me being a foreigner. There was like a 2-3 seconds of awkward silence with me & Rimika trying to think of things to say. So, I kept saying stuff like "I watched your SR. You looked so cute.", "I watched your video on Twitter. You looked so cute." and she was just nodding and saying "thank you" in response :cry:

3) Nene (x3) - She was wearing a very cute T-shirt with ponytail!!! I am a big fan of the long-haired Nene so I was very happy!
    Nene: Greetings
    Nene: Ehhh...Is this your first time coming to Japan?
    Me: No, it's my four times. But, it is my first time coming to a handshaking event.
    Nene: Really, how is it?
    Me: Nervous~
    Nene: Desu yo ne!!
    Me: But I really enjoyed it.
    Nene: That's good!
    Nene was more approachable than I expected. She definitely made me feel like I was talking to a friend, not a stranger.

4) Miyabi (x1) - She definitely looked prettier in person!

5) Nene (x2)
    Nene: Greetings
    (I have forgotten what we talked about...)
    6) Rimika (x2) - Revenge time :wall:
    Rimika: Greetings
    Me: Do you speak English?
    Rimika: Ehh...no, I can't speak English!
    Me: Don't you learn English at school?
    Rimika: No, it had zero impact on me :(
    Then Suddenly...
    Rimika: (English) Oh my God!
    Me & Rimika: (Both bursting out in laughter)
    It wasn't really a conversation. But at least we were able to end with laughter. [hehe]

7) Special lane (Akari, Sayamaru, Harutan, Yueru) - At that moment, I felt like I was a battle-hardened wota who had seen and known everything. So, I thought it was time to challenge the special lane!!

For those of you who haven't tried the "Special lane" before, here is an analogy: you are like a defendant of a court case. You are standing at a courtroom with a panel of judges (in this case, the members) standing right in front of you across the table.

Me: Hi!
    Akari & Sayamaru: Hey, listen guys! This guy is from Canada! His Japanese is really good!
    Harutan: (English) Hi, nice to meet you!
    Me: (English) Nice to meet you!
    Yueru: My name is Itou~hahahaha
    Everyone: hahahahaha

To me, this is the spirit of HKT48 - chaotic, urusai, but everyone is having fun and always smiling. I was so glad to be able to experience that, albeit so briefly.

That's the end of my first handshaking event. My legs were basically gone after attending JAM Expo at Yokohama and the HKT handshaking event at Tokyo. Even though I was feeling so exhausted, as I was making my way back to the hotel, I told myself: I will go to another one again if I have a chance!

Bonus
    August 26, 2019
    I went to AKB48 theater to watch the 5th gen members performing. I didn't win any ticket so I could only watch it on the screen at the lobby.

I definitely felt a bit "surreal" seeing these girls performing on stage, after meeting them face-to-face the day before.

They have definitely improved alot since their debut, especially their MC.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well well, look who’s back in Hakata!

12/7 『チームKⅣ「制服の芽」公演』

Really happy about this win, as I was looking for an excuse to go to Hakata, as I like the city a lot anyway. So yours truly hopped on a morning Shinkansen from Tokyo, rode to Hakata, filled the tank with Yakisoba and coffee and went to the new theater. My seat was on the 7th row, some ways left from center, so not excellent but not bad either, I had a very good view of everything from left to middle of the stage. It also turned out that my HKT penlight is starting to reach the end of its lifespan as it somehow went to green from any color for the slightest bump or shake. (Not that I would have known what colors to use anyway.)

制服の芽 is not, to be honest, my favourite stage among the ones running these days but there are cute HKT girls in it, so it beats most of things by a huge margin anyway. It is to be noted that most of my favourites in HKT are already gone (Madoka, Natsumikan) or not present (Moka), and I haven’t paid enough attention to the new members during covid so this was a good showcase.

Things of note:
    - Goddamn are some of those new girls trying to out-tiny Hiiwatan?
    - During some parts of the MCs Sono looked like not paying attention
    - Goddamn Aoitan is good. Somehow she managed to make it feel like she’s connecting while dancing in 3rd row. :D
    - I will have to look into them new girls, they were displaying massive levels of cuteness
    - The dumbasses who went to the toilet while waiting for encore got to run as the encore clapping was cut short and they had to run back
    - The omiokuri is better arranged than it was for NMB or SKE, as even though the members were wearing masks, they are much closer leading to much more interaction. Which in my case made me feel very lucky as my gaijinness was very obvious to them and I was getting kisses blown my way and max goodness

After which I bought my photo and went about my business fulfilling other need I came to Fukuoka for: Kamadare style at Ichiran.

Next up: More Namba goodness!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I’m double-posting but at least there is some time between posts.

12/9 『ひまわり組「パジャマドライブ」公演』

Aaaand once again back to the theater. I noticed one thing that has changed, previously when I was waiting in line with the rest of the wotas, there was always someone up for a bit of small talk with a gaijin but lately there has been none of that at any theater.

Anyway, I was kinda hyped for this one from the get-go since Pajama Drive is one of my favourite stages, even though I’ve seen it way too little. This was also Shimono Yuki’s last Pajama Drive before her graduation tomorrow. I got to the theater rather early, as I did not have anything else to do. I checked my seat number, and looked at the seat map and was resigned to being rather far away… boy was I wrong.

It turned out that both the seats to the left and right of me remained empty, and I had a clear view of the entire stage (left side was so far away I did not really focus on that) AND… when the girls took advantage of the entire stage, the nearest girls were <1 m in front of me. First it was someone I will look up later, second it was Mirun and in the end several girls came up close. Just for that I am giving this stage experience the ranking PRETTY GODDAMN GREAT.

Also, at omiokuri there was of course plenty of attention which made the evening even better.

Having done 5 shows in a week has been great and ending up on such a high note is very motivating for next trip.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well shoot, nobody updating this thread either and I know people are going to see stages. Anyway:

2023年03月24日(金)チームKⅣ「ここにだって天使はいる」公演 村上和叶 卒業公演

So this was Wakanyan’s graduation stage. In all honesty it wasn’t a huge thing for me, as I am not nearly enough familiar with the later HKT gens. However it was a very good opportunity for me to compare the arrangements having been at Piyosu’s graduation earlier this week.

In short: preparations were much better. Once I entered the theater, there was a set of stuff waiting at every seat including a bandana, booklet, sticker and instructions. In addition we received a commemorative ticket when leaving and they will apparently send us the VTRs at a later date.

The stage itself is very nice and girls were running it like pros. My seat wasn’t particularly good or bad, but I did have a taller dude in front of me, so members standing in the middle of the stage were mostly covered, especially the tinier members.

For me personally, seeing Yukachan on stage is always a treat. She’s been among my favourites for along time and she never disappoints. Same goes with Maria and Aoi, but out of members performing, Yuka is #1 for me and I was mostly concentrating on her.

All in all very good way to spend an evening and worth going to Hakata for, afterwards the usual as in buy photo, get something to eat.

Up next: best for the last at Sakae!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    2023年07月26日(水)チームH「目撃者」公演 山内祐奈 生誕祭

Well well, it’s been a while since the last seitansai and I do have to admit these seitansais keep being for members I haven’t followed, but they are enjoyable nonetheless. Also this time was a refreshing change as main man @DJ was with me.

Mokugekisha is a well-known stage so I’ll not go into details about that, especially as it is not among my favourites. I would like to note however, that some of the outfits are rather nice, and of course the girls performed flawlessly.

For the girls, well first of all the birthday girl was so lovely, I paused and wondered how the committee had chosen some unflattering photos of her for the booklet, she was stunning on stage. For other members most eye-catching was Kurihara Sae, Imamura Maria (I might be slightly biased for her) and Ichimura Airi, and and of course always lovely Unjo Hirona.

Usual omiokuri shenanigans happened, except this time the staff had to, firmly but politely, move me along at the end as my happy birthday wishes to Yuna in English resulted in ODA next to her wanting attention and that took too long time. :D Off to buy a photo and a refreshing beverage, and then onwards to new adventures: S A K A E.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    2023年08月01日(火)チームKⅣ「ここにだって天使はいる」公演 長野雅 卒業公演

Once again I was back to Hakata and as is already becoming a pattern this summer, I was with boss man @DJ. This time he had better seat than I did, as I had a seat waaaay in the back but I wasn’t too sad about it as in all honesty, this is sort of a filler event for me to avoid having idolless days for this summer vacation. However, I was sort of sad to see that even if it was a graduation stage, the tickets were far from being sold out. I got my ticket in the first come first served-round and there was plenty available as same-day tickets, as the part of audience I was seated at had only every second seat sold.

Due to circumstances of me starting to feel under the weather and not yet picked up meds for it, and my HKT branded penlight I bought only a week ago had gone into shits, there was some hurdles to my enjoyment. On the other side, most of my favourite HKT girls, as in Moka, Maria and Yuka were present, so I still gave it all I had. :D The stage itself is far from being one of my favourites, except I will have to say that Emiri in Zipper is quite a sight and a high point for me.

Anyway, the graduation ceremony came and went as usual, Miyabi seemed a bit stressed as she kinda ran through her speech, and then off to omiokuri we went. Of course seeing my favourites was a high point, and I was kinda happy at the end to send Miyabeam my english and japanese congratulations leading her and me being exchanging gestures while I was already out the door and couple of the next audience members were past her.

After that a very nice ramen nearby and then turn in relatively early for the next adventure: SKE Summer Tour!

• Like Like x 1