1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your JKT48 Experiences!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by kurisu, Mar 10, 2014.

1. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    A place to post interactions / encounters with JKT48 members, whether by accident or organized events.

Where did it take place? How did it come about? How was it?

2. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    When she was still a member Olivia favorited one of my Tweets. [rock]

I don't live in Indonesia, so that's all I've got. :D

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well,my interactions or encounters with members i am sure is very common for fans who oftens go to the theater...since i'm not a reguler on going to the theater :p
    But there was this once when i was waiting for the ticket exchange in front of the theater you can easily spot members walking around the mall (the theater is located in a mall in jakarta),when i was walking to the lobby i walked pass Harugon,Achan and Beby...i was surprised and got a little excited...thank god i didn't do anything stupid back then... :^^;:

@Ian905 even if you live in indonesia...that would still be a cool thing.. [rock]

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Ehem...so the Furage Handshake event has ended...for those of you who went to the event,if you don't mind lets make this thread alive again by telling us your hanshake experience! :)

5. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

6. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    June 8th of this month will Shonichi to Theater setlist Dareka No Tame Ni .. Tell her descriptive like what ? Hi-touch members how just the same ?

7. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I ever seen Shani Yupi and Beby. When I stand on a elevator they stand behind me. Shani is wearing masker but beby and Yupi don't. I want to greet her but I remember idol rule and privacy.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Didn't have handshake with Yupi for 3 years she still recognises me hhe what JKT48's GOAT

9. nichoorr

nichoorr Kenkyuusei

nitip lapakkk buat orang Indonesia.. (https://www.facebook.com/fourtyeight.oldies.1)

So fellas, I stop doing my thing, which is fan-boying JKT48 at 2nd Generation. And you know, I dont have any idea bout JKT48's 3rd Generation and above (except the member that showing in TV or even film). My first love was Shania. Its really a good time when there's only 1 generation. The first time I watched their theater is when their theater still in the back of Pasar/Plaza Festival.. Before that momment, I influenced from my older sister about these 48 things. The best momment was when the Handshake Event. When I choose Shania and entered the room, its a really good memory when I know that she knows me. At the first time, I thought that it just a fan-service, but it blows my heart when she said some stuff about me at Twitter, the gift or the fanletter that I sent to her. She knows me and some of my project with Shania's fanbase. Then when the 2nd Gen appeared, I turn slowly to Noella Sisterina. She wasnt have many fans, either the position at JKT48 that much as Shania had. So, since that momment, I start to prioritize at Noella than Shania. Im not leaving Shania behind, I just shared my attention to this skinny girl, Noella. Its a good momment that I have a good realtionship between me and Noella. But I cant do that much, Noella wasnt really had a good position at JKT48 back then until she graduated soon. But before that happened, its a good memories for me. 3rd Gen and above? I dont know anything about them. I stop. I quit. Just facing the real life out there. And now, here I am, looking around this forum just to nostalgic because of this fckin pandemic shut me down at home. Its a good memories tho..