1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Experiences (HS, fan meeting, concerts, etc)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Tarooooo, Nov 24, 2015.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Which event? National HS or Individual HS?

individual HS pretty much sold out for the popular members.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. inugami243

inugami243 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    This time i can only go to the National HS , but i want to know how to go to a individual HS for next time :D

3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Im going to the national HS event on 13th January in Nagoya. Send me a message if you want to meet up!

4. Noris317

Noris317 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I have a plan to go to the handshake event at the end of this month. This is my first time going to a handshake event so I wonder if anyone can help me with some information :D

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Kobetsu or zenkoku?

6. Noris317

Noris317 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I will go to the zenkoku one in Chiba.

7. inugami243

inugami243 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Oh nice, good luck and have fun. Me and @k1s3k1 just went to a zenkoku hs yesterday, its was awesome !

8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Zenkoku in Chiba will have lots more people compared to Nagoya.

If you have lots of tickets you better skip live, come early and queue straight for the HS.

9. Noris317

Noris317 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I see. Thank you for your advice.
    I heard that lots of people will queue for the live from the day before so I don't think I can compete with them anyway.
    Also I only have one ticket so... just see my idols in real life is a great experience already I think :)

10. inugami243

inugami243 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    You're on vacation to japan ? If you're going i think you should buy some more cds (they'll sell it at the event) to get more tickets . Since its a chance to meet your idols, you should treat yourself with more than just 1 lane. And you'll be queue for hours and hours so should make it worth it right ? The cds are not that expensive considering what they get you. I hope that you'll have fun and good memories seeing you're idols ! I cant wait to see them again lol :))

11. Noris317

Noris317 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I can buy more cds for tickets at the event? For how much?
    I'm thinking of ordering some more cds (for full set of 5th single) but I'm not sure it's gonna be delivered in time or not.
    It's one of a life time experience maybe :)

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Don't waste time buying at the venue. Just go to Tsutaya or Tower Records to buy the CD.

13. inugami243

inugami243 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    at the event 1650 jpy. If you buy the cd at a store make sure its a first press limited edition, or its not ticket included :D
    Goodluck :D

14. Noris317

Noris317 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I already booked them on Amazon just now :)
    Thank you for your advice.
    Cam on :)

15. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    So I won some tickets in the first round for the 3/17 IHS in Tokyo!
    (Applied/Won)
    Nijika 1/1
    Zumiko 3/0
    Oda 2/2
    Koike 2/1
    Yuipon 1/0
    Fuuchan 3/3
    Sugai 1/0
    Miyu 2/1
    Naako 2/1
    Neru 2/0
    Habu 2/1
    Aoi 1/1
    Kage 1/1
    Kyoko 2/1

52% hit rate :^^;: Sad about missing Yuichanzu and Captain so far. I wonder if this is an accurate idea of relative popularity among Japanese fans? If so, really happy for Habu, I had the impression she wasn't that popular in earlier HS events. Also surprised I got Kyoko. :)

Does anyone know if can I apply again in the second round? Anyone else going to be there?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Neru and Zuumin are super popular. Captain is quite popular too. I was lucky to met them at zenkoku akushukai last month. You can apply again 2nd round but apply as much slots as you can to increase your chances.

17. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thanks, if I can I will go all in next round for them. Maybe throw in a 2nd gen too since this is probably my only chance to ever meet any Keya member. About how long does each ticket get you with them?

18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Ive only been to nogizakas kobetsu. The popular members around 3 seconds. Less popular around 5 seconds. per ticket.

19. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    An update since I applied in the next round, too, although a lot of members were already sold out, or only available in slots I'm already too busy in. Tried to get some 2nd gens but struck out. Nogi HS is at the same time but I only got Chiharu, so decided to add more slots for Keyaki, lol. Sorry Nogi and NGT.

(Applied/Won)
    Nijika 4/4
    Zumiko 3/0
    Oda 5/5
    Koike 2/1
    Yuipon 1/0
    Fuuchan 6/6
    Sato 3/0
    Shida 2/0
    Sugai 1/0
    Miyu 5/1
    Naako 2/1
    Neru 2/0
    Habu 5/1
    Moriya 3/0
    Yonesan 3/3
    Aoi 1/1

Memi 3/0
    Kage 1/1
    Kyoko 2/1
    Kumi 2/2
    Mirei 2/2
    Ayaka 3/0

Konoka 2/0
    Manamo 2/0

20. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Maybe this is a better place to follow up on this advice. I went looking for 46G/48G goods (photos, towels, shirts, etc.) in the three stores mentioned above; all are in Akihabara, within a few minute's walk of each other. I've starred them on this map:

Capture.PNG
    Trio is in the Akiba Cultures Zone building, 3rd floor. The building is basically a warren of small independent shops, but it is well-marked. Lammtarra actually has three stores on the same side of the street all with big gaudy signs and blasting jpop; the one I've marked and two further south (almost within sight of each other) - one next to Aoki on the map and another across from the small Edion Akiba. Deranan is across the bridge on the third floor above Hanamaru Udon (check their website for a photo of the entrance; it's otherwise an unmarked building and you need to take the elevator up).

Trio has the biggest selection across 48-46G (plus other idol groups incl. Johnny's) and cheapest prices, but stuff is kinda all over and you'll be rifling through lots of stacks of photocards. Cards are sorted by group and then member, but also by AKB single, and some by MV, and there are a few other random collections. Card prices start at 54 yen for the least popular members and least popular cards (esp. SSK cards you can get cheap even for bigger members). Average card prices are 300-400 yen, but more popular members or newer groups (like STU and and Hiragana 2nd gens) are more likely 600-900 yen. The most popular 46G members are mostly segregated and start at 1000 yen. They have a bunch of posters, fans, postcards, pins, and keychains as well as random shirts, pillows, and towels, though it can be hard to figure out what member they are for. They have some high-priced cards, signed cards, merch, and penlights in display cases as well, both in the store and in the hall outside. I bought most of my stuff here, but expect to spend a few hours if you want to actually discover everything that's available. Also this store is cash only!

Lammtarra is the smallest (even combining all 3 locations) but maybe the most expensive. All the locations have 46G/48G cds, books, and a little random merch, but only the one I marked has photocards I believe. They have nicely organized binders for you to look through and select cards by number, and a few display cases as well. I don't recall the card prices, but I think they were uniformly 1000+ yen. The stores are cramped and pretty uncomfortable - I didn't purchase anything there.

Deranan is in between in selection and prices, but mostly focused on higher-end nogi and keya cards, plus special merchandise. It has large cases with comprehensive sets of 46G cards on display, but those are all 1000+ yen each. [EDIT: I went back, and actually for most (except the top) members these are sets (3-4 cards together) so the prices are much more reasonable. Check the stickers they have on the packaging! ;) You can only see one card of the set, so it's best if you know which photo set you're looking for).] They also have cases of towels, signed cards, photofiles, and other special merchandise that's worth looking at. I didn't see any official penlights here, but they had an oddly large generic penlight customization area. They also have a few racks of loose assorted 46G, STU48, and NGT48 cards, and boxes of SKE48 and some AKB48 cards. The loose card prices were maybe double that of Trio, but I found a handful of nice cards for 100-600 yen.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018