1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your Nogizaka46 New Year's Resolution!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Jan 1, 2014.

1. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Its a new year, I'm sure we all have made our personal New Year Resolutions one way or another, whether we would keep to it or not remains to be seen.

Apart from that, what are your New Year Resolutions, Expectations or just ANYTHING that you:

1) Expect will take for Nogizaka46 in 2014?
    2) Your own goals regarding Nogizaka46

Allow me to start the ball rolling :)

My expectations/hopes would be:
    1) Nogizaka girls move on to larger concert venues
    2) 3rd Parco
    3) Ikoma-chan returns as center (my personal bias and hopes as im Ikoma kami oshi :D)
    4) NOGIBINGO returns and is as awesome as S1, and stays more than 12episodes (1season)

My own goals regarding Nogizaka:
    1) Attend a Kobetsu handshake AND National handshake
    2) Attend a Nogizaka concert
    3) Attend Nogi Parco
    4) Make more time to sub/translate videos

Sorry I'm just too high currently so I decided that this might be an awesome topic for us to share our own personal views :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Since discovering Nogizaka46 last year, I HOPE for them in 2014

- more new passionate fans
    --> see more concerts of Nogi
    - sales go more solid up
    - new Nogibingo season :inlove:
    - 4 singles in 2014

Fears

management decides new center, and shitstorm like last beginning starts new... :hmm:

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    My expectation:
    They will start to perform with 48G more frequently this year.

My hope:
    Ikuchan will have a solo single.

My goal:
    I'll try to share the awesomeness of Nogizaka46 to the public, especially to those 48G fans who don't care much about Nogizaka46, as much as possible.

4. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I'll be more active this year. And will be supporting ikuchan more :D

5. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    If anything, the only wish I have for the group would be for Maaya to be a part of something special. She has been in the background for TOO long!

My Nogizaka New Year's Resolution: support Maaya any way I can. :)

6. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    I'm getting more into Nogi,so personally I hope to find out more about the members because I can still only recognize Rina,Mai and Sayuri. :p

Apart from that,I hope that they will get more recognition from the public,continue to release good singles and maybe get a compilation album? :)

7. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    methinks that an album would probably be on its way, maybe near end 2014? hehe

their releases are all good imo, even the B-sides are as awesome as the single itself :D

8. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Ikoma remaining in that 2nd row centre position she has now would be great. I like her but she is not centre material even though she is a more lively Acchan to me tbh. That position would be best for her as she gets all the exposure at the front while not getting the huge amount of hate without any corresponding rise in popularity.

I would also prefer if N46 got their own stage, as in the stages AKB has. But obviously Aki-P has zero time to do such stuff, what with his overzealous 'stages for everyone!' announcement which obviously didn't pan out.

9. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    1. I really wonder who the next center for the next single will be? I want Maiyan for one more single [hehe] but I'm feeling that Naachan may be the next center based on popularity. But then again management might put someone as center that we never expected would be center. I also wish for the next senbatsu line-up to have another 1st gen who has never been in senbatsu!

2. More exposure of 2nd gen

3. Better outfits PLEASEEE.

4. I'm feeling a sub-unit creation soon....
    [notme]

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Goals/expectations for Nogizaka:

1. To continue impressing fans and gaining popularity with strong, solid releases and frequent, fresh changes to it's senbatsu.

2. For the regular edition sales of their singles to stop their decline and rise.

3. Misamisa, Amiami, and Yamatomato <--- give these girls more attention.

Goals for me as a fan:

1. To follow them more closely again. I dunno how I went from being a hardcore drunk crazy Nogizaka MD to barely checking in on them every few months. It happened some time last Spring around the 5th single... and I have no idea why. Maybe Meru (and a certain vampire over in Hello!Project) just stole all the love and attention I had to give? haha :^^;:

2. To get to know 2nd gen better.

3. To post more often in this forum. It felt awkward as hell posting my thoughts on the next single's senbatsu when I haven't posted here in God knows when. :^^;: