1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your Ultimate Idol

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by arrowisland, Sep 16, 2007.

1. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I'm bored, so new thread time.

The idea is to post your all-time favourite idol here. But don't just post a picture or say "This person rulz!!1" Give us some information, some links, some reviews, why is this person your all-time favourite idol above all others? Who knows, maybe you might even convert some new fans. I'm always up for learning about some new people <3

Anyway, mine:

------------------------------------

Yajima Maimi (矢島舞美)

[​IMG]

Quick Stats:

• Birth Date: 1992-02-07
      Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
      Blood Type: O
      Height: 165 cm
      Group: C-ute (Leader)
      Hobbies: Sports
      Skills: Sports

If you even vaguely know me this shouldn't be a surprise, really. The love of my idol life <3 To say why, would kind of be like asking why the sky is blue. Sure there's a reason, but I don't know what it is. I just accept it.

For me, she's the ultimate in everything. She's the best dancer in C-ute, I find her voice the most interesting to listen to (sorry Airi...), she's absolutely hilarious and such an airhead, but also very serious and looks after her girls as leader very well. Plus if you put her near any kind of sport, she'll own it. Consistently and thoroughly. Sports fests, Magical Cutie anyone?

Owned.

Plus she's now at that age where she's discovering herself. Watching her journey as she grows and develops is amazing. The difference in the last year alone. First time I saw her live was Konno's graduation concert, July last year. We're now into September a year later and I still can't believe all of the changes she's gone through. She's grown so much. Her dancing, her singing, her stage presence. Everything.

I've had the pleasure of actually meeting her once, too. After their Tandoku concert in Shinjuku this February. I had absolutely no idea it was coming, so the shock of it will very likely remain in my mind forever.

Until the day I die, I'll always be supporting her and following her career wherever she goes <3

------------------------

So how about you guys?

2. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

so, you loved Maimi long before Nacchan? How did you discover Maimi?

Maimi has a PB out, and i saw it while in Shinuku Kinokuniya, but most likely you have it being a huge fan of hers. I always liked Maimi of C-ute, and the most of all of them. She is beautiful.
    She looks years beyond her actual age, maybe 18 or 19. I think that is awesome that you met your ultimate idol. It is a feeling that is beyond any feeling that cannot be matched with anything.
    Although Mariko-sama is one of my favorite akb girls, i cannot quite claim her as my ultimate idol, but meeting her was an amazing dream come true. I like this thread, i wish i could share my ultimate idol, but most of my (all female of course) Japanese idols, are mostly AKB girls, and gravure idols, and i have a big list of them.

3. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Long before I knew Nacchan even existed :p Like most people, I got to know her via Morning Musume, which tends to lead to the rest of the H!P groups. Although I mostly have Megu to blame, as I was a fan of her long before I was a fan of Maimi too. Being in the same group helped me notice her quickly, haven't looked back since :p

4. CDevil

CDevil Member

I'm not sure if she's my 'ultimate' idol, because I'm not really obsessed with her, but I do idolize YUI:

[​IMG]

Info can be found HERE.

I don't really like saying I was introduced to an artist through anime, but I first heard YUI through the anime Bleach (her song LIFE -which is fantastic- was used as one of the endings). Several months later I started watching her PV's and listening to her singles/albums, and I loved them all (every single one of them, which is very rare for me). I also saw her movie (Taiyou no uta) and I absolutely loved it <3 I'm not sure if that's because of YUI, or because the film was good, but I loved it. Her version of Amane Kaoru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sawajiri Erika's Amane Kaoru.

It's also because of her that I started learning to play the guitar. I'm not any good at it but yeah she's what started it :lol:

EDIT: Added a few more ">" just to emphasise how much better YUI's version was.

That's awesome. What did you/she say?

5. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

My all-time favorite idol is Morning Musume new Leader Takahashi Ai-san <3 !!!

[​IMG]

Takahashi Ai (高橋愛, born September 14, 1986) is a fifth generation member and the current leader of Morning Musume. She joined the group in August 2001 along with fellow fifth generation members Konno Asami, Ogawa Makoto, and Niigaki Risa.

Name: Takahashi Ai (高橋愛)
    Nickname: Ai-chan, Lovely, Takitty, Tettekete
    Birth date: September 14, 1986
    Birthplace: Sakai, Fukui Prefecture, Japan
    Blood type: A
    Height: 153 cm
    Hobbies: Watching plays, ballet
    Specialty: Flipping her eyelids, bridge
    Favorite food: Sauce katsudon, omelette rice
    Disliked food: Mont blanc, eggplant, pineapple, musubi, perilla leaves
    Favorite color: Black, white, pink
    Favorite words: Friend
    Favorite season: Autumn
    Favorite flowers: Roses
    Favorite song: Tsumetai Umi / Start in My Life by Kuraki Mai
    Hello! Project Groups:
    Morning Musume (2001-)
    Subgroups:
    Minimoni (2003-2004)
    Morning Musume Sakura Gumi (2003-2004)
    Shuffle Groups:
    2002: Happy 7
    2003: 7AIR
    2004: H.P. All Stars
    2005: Elegies
    Other:
    Pocky Girls (2002)
    Metro Rabbits H.P. (2006-)
    Takahashi was selected from Love Audition 21 to join Morning Musume as a fifth generation member on August 26, 2001, along with Konno Asami, Ogawa Makoto, and Niigaki Risa. Tsunku credited her exceptional singing ability as one of the reasons for choosing her. She debuted on the single "Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~," and she first appeared on the fourth studio album 4th Ikimasshoi!.

Early on, Takahashi's strong Fukui accent frequently drew comments from television interviewers and other Hello! Project members. She has gradually grown out of it since she moved to Tokyo and took up professional voice training, but she still occasionally slips into it when she is nervous or surprised. It was even the subject of her verse in the original "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari."

In September 2002, when the fifth generation were placed into the Morning Musume subgroups, Takahashi was added to the Minimoni roster, and she first appeared in the subgroup's movie, Minimoni ja Movie: Okashi na Daibouken!. Takahashi filled the spot left open by the graduation of leader Yaguchi Mari, and she went on to release a total of seven singles and one full-length album, Minimoni Songs 2.

Takahashi was placed in Morning Musume Sakura Gumi in January 2003 and released two singles as a part of the group before it went inactive.

Although Takahashi had received a big push to the center since the release of "Do it! Now," it wasn't until "Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~" that Takahashi began to be prominently featured on songs. "The MANPOWER!!!," Morning Musume's first single of 2005, featured Takahashi as a co-lead vocal and it is a position she has retained on most singles released since then. She even went on to sing with Tsunku on his solo album, TAKE 1, covering a re-arranged version of his duet with Hamasaki Ayumi, "Love ~since 1999~."

In 2006, she became a member of the kickball team Metro Rabbits H.P.. When Kago Ai was suspended from activities due to her smoking scandal, Takahashi was named as the new team captain.

In Ribbon no Kishi: The Musical, Morning Musume's summer musical for 2006, Takahashi played the lead role of Sapphire.

In summer 2006, Takahashi released her first solo single "Yume Kara Samete" as an online-only audio purchase.

On January 2, 2007, Tsunku announced that Yoshizawa Hitomi will graduate from Morning Musume in May of 2007, thus on May 6th, Fujimoto Miki became the group's new leader, and Takahashi became Morning Musume's new subleader.

On June 1, 2007, UFA made a sudden announcement that Fujimoto Miki has "resigned" from Morning Musume following the footsteps of former leader Yaguchi Mari and Takahashi became the new leader.
    Singles
    [2006] 夢から醒めて (Yume Kara Samete)
    DVD
    [2007.04.11] ラブハロ! 高橋愛 DVD (Love Hello! Takahashi Ai DVD)
    Movies
    [2002] とっかえっ娘。 (Tokkaekko)
    [2003] ミニモニ。じゃムービーお菓子な大冒険! (Minimoni ja Movie Okashi na Daibouken!)
    [2003] 子犬ダンの物語 (Koinu Dan no Monogatari)
    TV Dramas
    [2002] Angel Hearts
    [2004] ミニモニ。でブレーメンの音楽隊 (Minimoni de Bremen no Ongakutai)
    [2006] 天下騒乱〜徳川三代の陰謀 (Tenka Souran ~ Tokugawa Sandai no Inmou) DramaWiki entry
    [2006] 道徳女子短大エコ研 (Doutoku Joshi Tandai Ecoken) [3] [4]
    Musicals
    [2006] リッボンの騎士ザ・ミュージカル (Ribbon no Kishi: The Musical)
    Radio
    [2003-date] ヤングタウン土曜日 (Young Town Douyoubi)
    Love Audition 21 audition songs:
    Round 1: "Tsumetai Umi" (Kuraki Mai)
    Round 2: "Tsumetai Umi" (Kuraki Mai)
    Graduated from Hinode High School, a private academy known for its many celebrity students.
    First child in family and has one sister.
    Highly skilled and trained in classical ballet and singing. Entered a nation-wide competition with her junior high choir.
    On October 7, 1999, she appeared on the "BS Junior Nodo Jiman" singing competition held in Sabaeshi in Fukui and won the Best Stage Award.
    Her black catsuit from Minimoni ja Movie: Okashi na Daibouken! earned her the popular nickname "Takitty" amongst non-Japanese fans.
    The nickname "Tettekete" was given to her by Ishibashi Takaaki on Utaban. It was a play on her staccato, Morse Code-like speech pattern (e.g., "tette-te-tette-ke-kete"). However, she has mostly grown out of that pattern — as well as her Fukui accent — in the years since.
    Her photobook 19 holds the #1 spot in photobook rankings in 2006.
    A huge fan of Takarazuka since childhood. Wanted to be a Takarasienne but gave up on it due to her short height. She is noted by other members for trying to make them watch videos of Takarazuka productions. Her favorite performer is Mizu Natsuki.
    Has personally acknowledged she is not good at talk/interview portions.
    Like Tsuji Nozomi, she also considers Matsuura Aya as her rival.

[2002.12.09] モーニング娘。―高橋愛 (Morning Musume - Takahashi Ai)
    [2003.12.18] アロハロ!高橋愛 (AloHello! Takahashi Ai)
    [2004.05.26] わたあめ (Wataame)
    [2005.06.26] 愛ごころ (Aigokoro)
    [2006.01.26] 19
    [2006.10.28] 高橋愛 写真集全集 ai (Takahashi Ai Photograph Collection Complete Works ai)
    [2007.03.??] ラブハロ!高橋愛inプーケット (Love Hello! Takahashi Ai in Phuket)

[2002.08.13] 5 モーニング娘。5期メンバー (5 Morning Musume. 5ki Members)

She is Beautiful she is has the most beautiful smile and she is really good and dance and she knows how to sing!!! <3

6. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Takahashi is awesome <3 I actually just dreamt about her last night! Haha.

Not much. It was after their first solo debut concert, and it was a surprise (no one knew about it). Came out of the hall and all the girls were lined up at a table. At those kinds of things you don't really have much time to say anything other than "I love you!" or "Do your best!" or something, haha.

And the girls usually just say thank you, etc etc. I was more like O.O!! OMG IT'S C-UTE at the time to really do much else, haha.

7. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

My biggest idol is the same as CDevil.

YUI <3
    [​IMG]
    I just love her. Her music is amazing.
    I love everything about her songs: the lyrics, the rythm, the guitar and etc...
    I've been a fan since "Feel my Soul" So have had the chance to follow her through her career to now, going from almost unknown artist, to chart topper. I love the fact she writes her own lyrics and some of those lyrics are my all time fave. Like "LIFE" "LOVE & TRUTH" "Goodbye Days" "My Generation" and lots more. I really think her lyrics have great depth and they're often very straight foreward.
    I like how YUI is just herself, she's very down to earth. She she's not a big show off and she doesn't smile all the time, but when she does smile, she "really" smiles.
    She's also a very good actress. (just to add that bit)

Overall I look up to YUI a lot! She has great talent and has managed to accomplish a lot.
    So when people asks me, who's your idol, i always answer: a japanese singer named YUI

8. Daisuki Daiiyo

Daisuki Daiiyo Kenkyuusei

My ultimate Idol, would most definitely be Matsuura Aya.

She's got a great figure, she's really pretty, she has a great voice, she's funny.. and I could just go on and on about her awesomeness. She's my ultimate Idol, because I've always liked her, and while there have been times where I've had other favorites and maybe been distracted for just a bit, I've always come back to Ayaya. She's got a place in my heart <3

9. Nouciel

Nouciel Kenkyuusei

Tanaka Reina = my idol!
    [​IMG]

It's weird that we almost are the same ages. She's greater than me though (duh). In more ways than one.
    I quite like her voice, and oh man her looks.. I don't care at all about her lack of figure, I sorta understand it since I'm skinny myself and I eat one hell of food. And her angelic face, specially her eyes.. are LOVE.
    Also.. her personality.. she's damn paranoid, and sometimes even close to neurotism. Always asking 'eh? what are you doing here? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?'. Makes me laugh.
    She's amazing on the stage. Whenever I watch her, I feel like I'm watching a true idol. Someone who's inspiring. And yeah, she accomplishes that, she's always been my inspiration. <3

10. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Is this non-AKB48 only?

11. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

No, just non-Tojima Hana.

12. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

poor Kyobu! :lol:

i'll post mine too later but i'm sure people know who's my ultimate idol all the time. ;)

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

hmmm.....someone from AKB? Takamina? she is currently in your avatar, unless you change it...and frequently.

or by your user name....Haruna...Harunyan?

14. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

I guess I have to post too xDDD I think everyone know who's my all-time-fav idol is anyway..
    but surprise surprise! xDD

it's Mikisama!

[​IMG]

too me she's everything.. she's my true love and she's on my mind 24/7 xD
    I just love everything about her! I love her looks; I love her eyes and her eyebags <3 <3 and I love her strong shoulders xDD I love her legs ;___; I love it all xDD
    I've been a fan of her since around Roman ~my dear boy~ release because I fell in love with her voice and her perfect face. 'cause she really is perfect! xD <3 <3 I RLY love her voice and the fact that there is no other human being that can sound that amazing ;____; 'cause that's how it sounds in my ears.

but mostly I love her personality!! <3 I love the way Mikisama burst in to laughter xD and the way she glares!! <3 <3 I love the happy Mikisama and I love the angry Mikisama! and I love the lazy Mikisama xDD I love all sides of Miki I love the way Mikisama just moves really much when she's exited xDD and the way she can get angry but still be so cool^^ I love the way her face expressions can change really fast xDDD and I love the fact that she runs like a horse xDD and I love the manly Mikisama xDD

Just watching her in shows and stuff makes me so happy^^ and she killes me all the time xDD I really do love her^^

I should probably stop writing now before this goes out of hand xDDD but I'm just rly grateful to her. without Miki I dunno what I would have done ;____; and u noe, even thou she haven't been active lately.. my love for her is just slowly growing day by day anyway <3 she's my true love for sure xDD and I'll never be able to let go of her :oops:

15. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    [​IMG]

Goto Maki. Gocchin. Gottsuan. Gomaki. A rose by any other name still smells as sweet. To me, she is the most perfect individual to have existed on God's green Earth. No, the universe. Her smile, her voice, her beauty, her laugh, her dancing, etc. She can do no wrong, even if she tried. The moment he laid his eyes on her, Tsunku knew he had a star in his grasp, a star that could only shine brighter with every passing day.

Everything she does, she puts her entire heart and soul into it, whether it be acting or rocking the stage like no tomorrow. I admire her greatly for her dedication and commitment, among many other reasons. She's the one person I respect the most and look up to. There's no other way to look at it, this woman was meant to perform, meant to be an idol. By just listening to her sing can prove she's not of this world, whenever I feel down, I just need to hear her listen or talk, and I know I can make it through another day. Or by just simply looking at her.

She's one of the few celebrities who truly appreciates her fans too, because she knows how important they are, always trying to be as close to them as possible. I've been a worshiper for years, and as time went on, she just continued to add more reasons to the list on why you should worship the most beautiful and amazing woman ever.

To say I'm 'simply in love with her' would be a massive and borderline blasphemous understatement, there's no way to even describe how I feel for Goto.

16. strawberry

strawberry Kenkyuusei

Well, I have more than one idol... but Tanakacchi would have to be my #1 idol. <3

[​IMG]

Tanaka Reina ftw.

17. hina

hina Member

i idolize her too. She writes her own songs so most of her singles come with an acoustic version. She even plays live at radio stations with just her acoustic guitar. Since i also know how to play the guitar, i know how to play some of her songs.

Her mini-concert- "Thank You My Teens" was fun to watch too, seeing people do the step for Happy Birthday To You You was fun!

Her movie- "Taiyou no Uta" was really cute. I hope she does another movie this year.

18. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Ayumi Hamasaki ;) I think o_O

19. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I second the Goto love Kyobu expresses <3 She's so awesome! And I almost cried when I read that she wasn't going to be in Hello!Project anymore ;___; I hope that she gets signed with a different agency but continues to do magic on stage!!!

Seriously, I'm gay for Gocchin! <3 <3 <3

and Maimai, and Korisu, and Yuka, and...

20. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

I'lle also have to Say Goto Maki.
    She is just plain amazing.
    Too bad shes out of the entertainment business right now.
    I loved both of her G-EMOTION Tours.
    She was a fricken gorgeous phenomenon and I <3 Her.