1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yumoto Ami (Yuami) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    AYuami subbed Tano during today stage so she was in the center position! So nice to see her here!!! So we have the duo YuamiMoe ♥

Envoyé de mon GT-I9195 en utilisant Tapatalk

2. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

There is something about this girl which I love and I don't know if it's that she's a female ninja and the fact she can do backflips or her amazing attitude or her cuteness or her talent? Maybe it's all! :)

3. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    With Tano in the next senbatsu, she might end up missing more performances than usual, so hopefully Yuami gets to center a few more times.

4. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    Yes! it would be so nice for her! She will get more chance to improve because she really deserved it! Yuami ♥

5. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    I kinda hope that Yuami will sub Tanochan when it's her seitansai so she'll be in the center position and get much of screen time ^^ Btw when is her seitansai since her birthday is in 3 days?

6. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Evening performance of the 4th! No sign of Tano or any of the senbatsu members tho ;-; So she'll hopefully center again! And in fact Team A's Naana will be performing, as well as both KKS.
    Lineup: Moechin, Abema, Harucan, Wasamin, Ucchi, Kana, Moekyun, Hinana, Shihorin, Mariyannu, Mariyagi, Myao, Yuami, Naana, Megu and Miyabi.
    No idea what the under situation will be, Kitarie has only missed one perf, and that time Kojimako was there, so Kojimako's under Ucchi undered for Kitarie. This time they're both out. In fact I think this is the first time Yokoyama TK has been missing all their original unit centers.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  7. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    ^
    Thanks! I like that lineup even though the original unit centers aren't there. And I wouldn't mind to see Moe&Yuami double center again :D I hope I'll find a way to watch the LOD ^^

8. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    Eh? Fujita Nana will be there for Yuami sentansai? Two of my oshi in the same stage? So nice! I can't wait to see Yuami sentansai+Nana on RESET stage. (or maybe you don't talk
    About Fujita Nana? Haha)

9. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Yes, it's Fujita Nana alright!

10. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Yuamiii! :banana::ome:

11. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Happy birthday Yuami!
    She is growing up a lot, performed well as center in KnP - I cannot say I know her but she's been looking cuter since she has bangs imo

12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I agree with the bangs, I'd thought for a while she should get bangs, and then she went and did it. Def an upgrade.

13. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    Happy birthday my beloved Yuami!I can't wait to see her sentansai tomorrow! She will he center again since Tano won't be here. ^^

14. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    I'm a bit late but Happy Birthday Yuami!
    I've been following her closely from the beginning and I think she has improved a lot! I can't wait to see her seitansai today. ^^

15. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Happy Birthday Yuami! I was impressed by her today. I have never seen her so smiley when performing and it really made her sparkle. She looked much more comfortable as center than last week. AMI-CHAN! AMI-CHAN! :D

16. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Glad to see Yuami centre again, I wish she'd been able to centre her unit as well but alas.

17. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    I just watched the dance performance of Yuami, Yuka and Moe during the natsu matsuri! I'm so glad they were able to perform together! They're really amazing! Yuami dance moves are really nice! Love to see her dancing! Also with Moe et Yuka, they're forming a nice trio! I want to see more Yuami dance performance!!!

18. Risshi

Risshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    I like Yuami, her performance is a Nice (*∆*)
    Yuaaamiiii ! <3 Also she's so beautiful ! :inlove:

19. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    Yeah, Yuami is really cute~! I love her! I hope more people will noticed her and she will have more oportunity in 2015 :)

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Yuami :ome::ome: